Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash kill Bitcoin? - page 6. (Read 2676 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 04:58:30 PM
It might be but it also may not. Reason why i said this is because back then bitcoin only have a small number of transaction and with that bitcoin's price cost almost nothing but now it cost a lot. Now, how did it came to that, simply because it had a lot of transaction but before bitcoin it made to where it is at now it had to take so much years and a lot of community is backing bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is just starting but still without the support of the community it cannot go to where bitcoin is.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Activity: 401
Merit: 108
November 11, 2017, 04:34:07 PM
Well If Bitcoin has the potential to replace fiat currency then off course  there will be something that has potential to replace BITCOIN.  Nothing is irreplaceable in this world.

We will have to accept it.  Now is it BCH who will replace/kill  BTC? well no one knows.. may be.. may be not.. we will have to wait and see. and that is the name of the crypto game.  No one can predict...
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 11, 2017, 04:31:29 PM
Didn't you reached the time where bitcoin does have 100k+ unconfirmed transaction before? People are riding the hype of bitcoin cash and now thinking that it will be killing bitcoin. Don't take too much bitcoin cash drug pal, this hype will over soon. Bitcoin is centralized so if you to be on that centralized world go with bitcoin cash but thinking that it will kill bitcoin, I don't think so as real test has been passed.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 04:28:58 PM
Bitcoin is now at 100k+ unconfirmed transactions. Bitcoin Cash solves this limitations as it can be scaled to million of transactions per seconds, while Bitcoin is capped at 7. It also has lower fees. Could Bitcoin Cash really become the new Bitcoin?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DK6dupoVwAAlr8v.jpg:large
Pages:
Jump to: