Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash overpower Bitcoin by 2020? - page 3. (Read 2147 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 250
I think that Bitcoin cash is the biggest opponent of Bitcoin. It is sure to show amazing growth in future but i don't hunk that it will become as popular as Bitcoin and i don't think it will surpass Bitcoin .
Activity: 1057
Merit: 261
I don't think it will have more value than BTC by 2020, the price has dropped it was around 700$+ when it came out, it might increase in future but right now I think it will drop even more so its better to sell if you have any BCH.

I agree with you, BCC or BCH is just another altcoins. It was only hype because prior the segwit activation. Maybe it will increase price in the future but, bitcoin is still the original at it continues to improve to meet the demand of time.
Definitely, yes. I've seen many arguments since the segwit activation. After lunch of BCH kinda crazy and dramatically going to the moon, but afterwards BCH is dumping. All currencies have a bullish or bearish days though. Maybe it will increase in coming future, but I feel good to far this altcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
That's what's going to happen in the future. But we see the improvement of Bitcoin Cash. Here in the Philippines it is planned to include in the bitcoin wallet and it will also be available as a bill. Let's see if BCCs are better at improving and if they are available use to people
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
it can't overpower the BTC for the next 3 to 5 years but its price could sky rocketed but can't equaled the value of BTC BTC can be overpowered by other currency some major corporations would put a billion dollar investment to overthrow BTC from reigning crypto currency.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
As I know Bitcoin Cash can never beat Bitcoin even in 2020 or 2050.
But Bitcoin Cash will keep growing annually and not fail because it has the potential for it.
Activity: 266
What is your opinion on Bitcoin Cash? Do you think it will have more value than Bitcoin or will it fail miserably?

I think it will fail miserably. I will never put any amount of effort or funds into Bitcoin Cash ... As far as I'm concerned, it doesn't exist.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
What is your opinion on Bitcoin Cash? Do you think it will have more value than Bitcoin or will it fail miserably?
He does not have any value. It's just a simple fork and nothing more. Therefore, I think that he has no future
Activity: 69
This can not happen. BCC is just a free electronic currency on BTC's platform. I do not believe in its value.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
I don't think it will have more value than BTC by 2020, the price has dropped it was around 700$+ when it came out, it might increase in future but right now I think it will drop even more so its better to sell if you have any BCH.

I agree with you, BCC or BCH is just another altcoins. It was only hype because prior the segwit activation. Maybe it will increase price in the future but, bitcoin is still the original at it continues to improve to meet the demand of time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: