Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash replace Bitcoin?? - page 10. (Read 4261 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 18
November 14, 2017, 08:12:13 AM
Of course nothing is impossible. So many things that we can not have done so far have happened so quickly that nothing surprises me anymore. But in the coming days, in my opinion it seems very unlikely that bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
November 14, 2017, 07:05:53 AM
No, no and no. It's far easier to increase btc's block size than fully replacing it with BCH, so it is. It's just a pump and nothing more.
For me I think that if the problem of bitcoin as of now like very high fees and slower confirmation rate would still for about a month or two. BCH would win at the top

Some of this (most) is inflicted by those who don't like bitcoin core (btc) ..notice how transactions were fast and no spam or attack issues on the BTC transactions

when for a brief time a couple months ago...everyone thought there would be consensus and segwit2+2mb (since cancelled) was gonna work it all out?

NOW...you have big money power plays and SUDDENLY all the spam on the BTC transactions are back

amazing coincidence huh?

A person could almost say this was a pump and dump attempt on making $$$ vs a true upgrade path ...from those signers of BCH and such

Naw, no one could be that evil right? to pull stunts like what I am suggesting?

Then again I have it on good authority that the BCH Devs work out of this place

This is almost funny, till you realize the level of evil involved in all these pump/dump/fud fun and games are real life ..not a story....

enough greed and Bitcoin (of many flavors BTC, BCH, BTG, etc), IF you pile enough sh*t on it all...could really, really start to grow a nice crop of TULIPS!

Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Thinking on the higher plane of existence.
November 14, 2017, 06:34:43 AM
No, no and no. It's far easier to increase btc's block size than fully replacing it with BCH, so it is. It's just a pump and nothing more.
For me I think that if the problem of bitcoin as of now like very high fees and slower confirmation rate would still for about a month or two. BCH would win at the top
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
November 14, 2017, 05:51:22 AM
I'm quite not familiar with Bitcoin cash but currently i am seeing a good hype of bitcoin cash going very high in value but I don't quite think that bitcoin cash is currently capable of replacing bitcoin. Bitcoins have a good market, good value and many people are using it and have trust in it which is keeping bitcoin at top. Bitcoin cash may replace bitcoin sure, but it may take a good time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 05:21:04 AM
Bitcoin cash faster and cheaper than bitcoin
But Bitcoin is the largest market value and
Lots of investors are into it so it's hard to be replaced.
Even Bitcoin cash was growth faster in the crypto currency community I never think that this altcoin surpass bitcoin in the future. Maybe they followed the line and surpass ethereum but bitcoin I think never happen.
In addition increasing rapidly of bitcoin cash in the market was due to supports of bitcoin cash miners, however even hard bitcoin cash earn a lot of supports from miners, they cannot beat bitcoin due to high popularity of this crypto currency in the whole digital society.
Activity: 266
Merit: 271
November 14, 2017, 05:07:02 AM
Bitcoin cash faster and cheaper than bitcoin
But Bitcoin is the largest market value and
Lots of investors are into it so it's hard to be replaced.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 05:06:09 AM
What do you mean by bitcoin cash? Bitcoin is a digital currency and can't be traced right? If it become a cash or a physical entity then it is easily trace and it it not a digital currency anymore. Will you please expound your stance?
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 04:50:21 AM
If bitcoin cant solve those unconfirm transaction soon and bitcoin transfer fee keep increase. Soon bitcoincash will take place of bitcoin.  Angry
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
November 14, 2017, 04:40:44 AM

If I was China, which supposedly is in the process of making its own Government backed cryptocurrency...

I'd make is sha-256...obviously after the BCH launch......miners have no shame and would run to that coin in a heartbeat

Add that a 'tiny' law that says something like, no profits on mining this coin will be taxed the first year or other advantages

that would suck...along the lines if you 'can't beat them....steal the idea' method of control

Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 14, 2017, 03:03:29 AM
I can't say that its impossible since everything in the crypto world is uncertain. However, it may be difficult for bitcoin cash to really overcome bitcoin since it's way too high and it will apparently require a lot of effort and investment. Time is also in play but while bitcoincash is imrpoving its self, its also the same situation for bitcoin; it will also continue to improve and attract more and more investors.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”
November 14, 2017, 02:42:33 AM
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 02:13:22 AM
I think Bitcoin will not be removed by BitcoinCash. And all this "war" is just speculation. Bitcoin has a huge community and many major investors stay in BTC.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 14, 2017, 01:19:06 AM
I dont think so that bitcoin cash can replace bitcoin. Most of the investors, businessman are still using digital coin which is easy to use.

There's no way that bitcoin cash will ever replace bitcoin. Many still prefer to stay in bitcoin as this is the most popular crypto in the market. And most of the companies are looking their investments to bitcoin and not with bitcoin cash. They do know that bitcoin cash is being manipulated by the Ver group so they are just throwing their money if they'll choose bitcoin cash for their business ideas.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
November 14, 2017, 01:02:45 AM
I dont think so that bitcoin cash can replace bitcoin. Most of the investors, businessman are still using digital coin which is easy to use.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
November 14, 2017, 12:56:40 AM
If there is even bitcoin cash, I will still use the digital bitcoin, because you can go wherever you go, less hasle, easy to use when you have transactions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 13, 2017, 09:05:23 PM
How do you think?
if the regulations or rules already exist from the government or state then maybe there will be bitcoin cash and will replace bitcoin as a means of payment
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
November 13, 2017, 05:52:06 PM
How do you think?

It came down as fast as it went up. I hope people didn't lose money by trying to catch the train. I don't think it will replace bitcoin unless there is enough interest in it. I don't see that happening though.

Why is everyone trying to replace bitcoin anyway? they both can co-exist just like millions other alts. How do you replace it assuming you can?  Cheesy

That was the question that i wanted to know too why some other people speculating to repalce bitcoin is bitcoin are not enough for them the bitcoin sustain their needs and having a huge of profit because for me as long as bitcoin give me a good amount of profit i am contented with it and that was a proof for me to trust bitcoin as the number one coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
November 13, 2017, 12:14:11 PM
You can also trade the bitcoin in real money, So i think  there's no way reasons bitcoin cash will replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is a currency too you can use this to shop online or convert it in real money.
I also don't think bitcoin can replaced bcash, this is not possible, cause its digiatal currency and they want people use digital system, this is really good thinking.
I also support this.

Same here. I really do not think that Bitcoin Cash can replace Bitcoin. If crypto currency market is exist and live now, the reason is Bitcoin. Just think like this, Bitcoin is the father of everything in the crypto market.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
November 13, 2017, 12:02:53 PM
Anyone here knows what was the "network upgrade" supposed to take place today? What ever it was even before it happens it changed the market's focus and interest, Investors are coming back to bitcoin but fees still are extremely high. With bitcoin cash claiming to be faster than bitcoin and better, I wonder why no one is forking them this time Cheesy
Activity: 67
November 13, 2017, 09:07:41 AM
I do not think this can happen. BCH increased because whales were deliberately pushing it to reduce the price of bitcoin to buy bitcoin at a cheaper price. Be careful when investing.
Pages:
Jump to: