Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash replace Bitcoin?? - page 14. (Read 4261 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 12, 2017, 07:24:50 AM
I'm sorry, I am not yet familiar with bitcoin cash. Does it really exist?
As far as I know, bitcoin is a digital currency, and so if it becomes cash it will not be more consider as digital currency. And I knew that bitcoin aims to have a cashless society, in which they wanted fiat to be gone, and all people will just be using bitcoin.
Well, if it really exist, I wanted to know more about it.
bitcoin cash is one of the fastest growing alt today.last august groups of miners and developer created Bitcoin cash for block chain.and if you can check the flow chart of all alts you can find BCH now is really doing good,when BTC is dropping its value.try to read some thread mate so u will be aware on what has happening in trading now.lol
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 07:19:55 AM
In the crypto currency world no one know what would happen next but bitcoin cash
can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 07:18:04 AM
Don't think BCC will overtake BTC anytime soon. Interestingly, the Dollar value between BTC and BCH is closely related, in that it roughly stays the same. That indicates that value is moving between the forks.
Activity: 315
Merit: 102
November 12, 2017, 07:14:00 AM
There's any coin that will never take the place of Bitcoin!
Other coins can succed or fail, but nothing can have the same adoption of BTC.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 12, 2017, 07:10:58 AM
It's fallen back now big time, the chart looks like Everest.

But I maintain they came pretty close, they've only got to convince enough people that it's happening and it happens. Had it got to 60% rather than 45% BTC then a lot of people would have made the switch, and exchanges would do whatever's popular, they would introduce Bitcoin cash trading as the main trading within a week. So it's not impossible at all.
Activity: 252
November 12, 2017, 07:09:47 AM
To be honest, Bitcoin Cash is too centralised and clearly controlled by some large investors. It may be a coin for some trading profit and will continue to last with the support it has. But Bitcoin is bitcoin, do I want to see a bitcoin to be controlled by a few CEOs and miners? No. Personally I will not trade BTC for BCH nor use any BitcoinCash in purchase to promote the adoption.
Activity: 364
November 12, 2017, 07:07:07 AM
I think it's quit impossible.And no altcooin will replace Bitcoin because it has the biggest community. It has also the largest market value and lots of investors are into it so it won't be replaced. It will not be happen in future i am sure about it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
November 12, 2017, 07:04:34 AM
How do you think?

no. btc is too strong. btc ch is only hard pumping because of the unsuccessful hard fork.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
November 12, 2017, 07:02:56 AM
Never! Bitcoin cash can not replace bitcoin. What we are witnessing are the moment are concerted organized effort of few individual who want to see bch to adoption. Bch can not overnight catch up with bitcoin that has been existing for 8years.
This is probably the biggest pump in crypto history,
look at how quickly the volume has risen, but its
a fad. Ill bet that most of the seasoned crypto users
have not traded their btc into bch nor will they.

This is a profit grab and there. Will be losses
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
November 12, 2017, 07:02:24 AM
Looks like bitcoin cash is already going down slowly but i dont know if it reached a pick already or its just in that period.

And for those who didn't sell their bch will regret as bch is going down now and there's no turning back. The hype will end sooner.
Bitcoin is bitcoin and bch is just an alt and it never replace bitcoin in its place no matter what and I'm too confident that soon bitcoin will bounce back and we can see the history will repeat itself. And for people who are trying their best to bring bitcoin to floor well I guess your best wasn't good enough and it's a nice try though. Grin
Activity: 4
November 12, 2017, 06:58:51 AM

It is possible, but not without a lot of improvement in adoption for Bitcoin Cash.
The moment that Bitcoin cash is the default platform for transactions (not just speculative) is the moment that they truly have momentum to gain the spotlight.

This is not today, but it cannot be denied that they do have a lot of capital and potential, so do not deny the possibility of it happening when BTC is not alert.

Activity: 518
November 12, 2017, 06:51:39 AM
Never! Bitcoin cash can not replace bitcoin. What we are witnessing are the moment are concerted organized effort of few individual who want to see bch to adoption. Bch can not overnight catch up with bitcoin that has been existing for 8years.
Activity: 336
November 12, 2017, 06:50:29 AM
if bitcoin cash instead of bitcoin okay okay I'll see how the results will be how the sale of this bitcoin cash.
Activity: 69
November 12, 2017, 06:47:31 AM
it is very unlikely that it will rplace bitcoin,  but many people are starting to think so.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 12, 2017, 06:32:56 AM
I do not think so. In order to do that, all big exchange websites like Bittrex should change the trade option to Bitcoin Cash for the first step. As a traditional way of trading in this crypto currencies, I think BTC will be the 'king' for next years.

However, anything is predictable, it may be. Be prepared.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 12, 2017, 06:28:29 AM
How do you think?

No it won't. First it was Litecoin, than it was Ethereum now it is BCC. It won't replace it bcs there is a need of stability with one "Ancor" coin. And this Ancor is Bitcoin.
Activity: 35
November 12, 2017, 06:20:28 AM
That's mean this is the best time to buy bitcoin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
November 12, 2017, 06:19:17 AM
Bitcoincash will not replace bitcoin. Because bitcoin is still king or for sure it will become more powerful.
But everything is possible to happen because even bitcoin still king we dont know when still.

The when he's very old he'll be replaced by a young that has potential.
Bitcoin is likely the first of it's own but change is constant. We can't deny that Bitcoin Cash' transaction speed is lightning faster than Bitcoin's and its scalability offers more features than the King Bitcoin.

However bitcoin is the main coin and which is invented first bro. You have to understand that still bitcoin cash is the splitted coin only from the bitcoin. Please understand the transaction speed is differ because of the block size and hard fork issues. Other than that bitcoin transaction also usually transacted with in 20 minutes. Nothing will replace bitcoins ever.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
November 12, 2017, 06:16:29 AM
Looks like bitcoin cash is already going down slowly but i dont know if it reached a pick already or its just in that period.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
November 12, 2017, 06:13:49 AM
Bitcoin Cash can gain the same popularity and value, but can not drive out his dad. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: