Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash replace BTC after the Fork? - page 3. (Read 2173 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 02, 2017, 01:05:57 PM
this question has been asked multiple times before by many people,
if you want to know about what will happen just look at Ethereum for example,
when the split happened many people said ETC will overtake Ethereum place,but what ?
it's just a shill created by Bitcoin Cash supporter.
no matter what will happen and what will they do,Bitcoin will never be replaced by others.
a genuine one can not be replaced no matter what(except the network itself crash or not function,even if that thing happen cryptoworld will follow after it).

it was an alternative coin,which mean it's an alternative.
if nothing goes wrong and something terrible happen,it's unlikely will happen
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
November 02, 2017, 01:04:23 PM
In my opinion it's very unlikely that BitcoinCash(BCH) will kick out Bitcoin(BTC) out of the first spot. Theoretically possible, but very unlikely. Even so, if BitcoinCash(BCH) were to beat Bitcoin(BTC), I'm sure it wouldn't happen after the Segwit2x fork. It would take lots of lots of years of convincing people to use BitcoinCash(BCH).
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 12:50:33 PM
Hi guys,

I read an interesting article about the different outcomes of the Segwit2x fork. One of them is the Bitcoin Cash taking the place of the Segwit1x Bitcoin. It would allow whales to make 10x profits pumping the Bitcoin cash and dumping the Bitcoin.

Here is the ink of the article with clear explanations : https://www.yours.org/content/predicting-the-outcome-of-the-november-bitcoin-fork-89914ce0e1f5/?utm_content=bufferf3dec&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Please feel free to comment with your sentiments and thoughts about that!

Have a great day.
Pages:
Jump to: