Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash take over Ethereum? - page 3. (Read 2438 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 18, 2017, 06:46:11 PM
Are you guys living on this planet? Bitcoin Cash has no future lol it's just bitcoin but faster.
It can take Bitcoin on the long run unless Bitcoin fix the speeds/fee's.

But no way it can take Ethereum lol, the most advaned blockchain that even Microsoft gonna use it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
August 18, 2017, 06:41:39 PM
Although I don't support it, BCH seems to be much safer than Ethereum. But that does not mean that BCH will rise in market cap. Maybe Ethereum will drop below it.

Why is bch safer than eth?
Hello. Bye.
August 18, 2017, 06:41:12 PM
How can BCH take over Ethereum? BCH is a currency and ETH is a platform that gives birth to smart contracts. Aren't they two different things?
Activity: 37
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 04:29:35 PM
Although I don't support it, BCH seems to be much safer than Ethereum. But that does not mean that BCH will rise in market cap. Maybe Ethereum will drop below it.
Activity: 84
August 18, 2017, 04:26:46 PM
hello

I feel that BCC will crash all the currencies in the trading platforms because it is strong and proved its strength so for either the swing in the past weeks is normal for the inflation rate BTC ,  If you look at the indicators ETH you will notice a continuous decline without a little increase .
thx
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 04:26:13 PM
Am I dreaming or is bitcoin cash mining becoming 120% more profitable? fees are much lower and transactions are bigger and faster. I have a feeling bitcoin cash is going to hit $1000 really soon. Mining is becoming easier in few days. This is too crazy.
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
August 18, 2017, 04:09:35 PM
Your question is not quite clear. Are you asking whether BCH will surpass ETH in price or market cap. Yes in price it already happening. In market cap, it is possible but it wont happen any time soon if it does. One advantage ETH has is that is has all these other alt coins who use ether to transact. BCH will only increase their market cap if theres more and more mainstream adoption.

Yes, in market cap.
Activity: 73
August 18, 2017, 10:22:40 AM
Already done by now expect to get as high as 0.4 again .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
August 18, 2017, 10:02:29 AM
It might happen, we need more bitcoin cash community let alone price higher than eth and now bitcoin cash price go to month, but many are also skeptical of bitcoin cash because it's the fork or cloning of bitcoin.
Activity: 44
August 18, 2017, 09:52:03 AM
It just become more profitable to mine Bitcoin Cash.... 2% more at time of writing!

https://cash.coin.dance/blocks

Wonder if this will change anything?
Activity: 145
Merit: 101
August 18, 2017, 09:37:45 AM
You mean in terms of market cap? Maybe, who knows... But that's not really that important - the 2 coins are in no direct competition, they have completely different purposes, so one won't get in the way of the other's growth on the mid to long term.

What should be talked about is if bitcoin cash will be able to surpass bitcoin - now that'd shake things up a lot

soon there will be three branch forking,

• BTC Seg
  • BTC Segx2
  • BCH

the dilution will not stop there in my opinion. and the prices of these 'branches' of a forked Bitcoin will then be shaken.
and there is a possibility of the late starter doing catching ups. In the end, people has to decide what they are going to use Bitcoin varieties for and lets hope it is not a start of the end.

on Ethereum side, it is a stage for all performers, regulation and maturity of the technology will affect its future. I doubt it is going to be dominating as Windows. and an 'iOS' in blockchain may also take the lead.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2017, 09:18:13 AM
You mean in terms of market cap? Maybe, who knows... But that's not really that important - the 2 coins are in no direct competition, they have completely different purposes, so one won't get in the way of the other's growth on the mid to long term.

What should be talked about is if bitcoin cash will be able to surpass bitcoin - now that'd shake things up a lot
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
August 18, 2017, 09:17:49 AM
I think in the long run we will see ETH more valuable than BCH, because ETH is evolving slowly, but not having deep decreases on it's value as BCH. BCH is getting pumped this days but I don't think it will last for too long, and it will eventually decrease as any other altcoin does.
If we are talking about long time, of cource Ethereum always better than Bitcoin Cash because the Ethereum community popular on the world's and have old age than Bitcoin Cash just have most holder from China.
That is also right because nowadays ethereum is very better than bitcoin cash and also you are right this point that now the ethereum community is very popular and many people know about ethereum as compare to bitcoin cash because bitcoin cash is made up in 1 months ago due to this every one have no knowledge about it, but maybe after long time bitcoin cash will take over ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
August 18, 2017, 09:14:38 AM
First hurdle for BCH is survival because Its difficult to tell if Bitcoin Cash will stand the test of time considering its a few weeks old and some people just want to dump whatever coins they have as compared to ethereum which has cemented its position and is still standing strong as second  biggest cryptocurrency. BCH stands no chance against ETH as its in the shadow of Bitcoin.
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
August 18, 2017, 09:08:37 AM
Oh man, as always when bitcoin cash increase so high in 1 day and people become crazy. What if i tell you the bitcoin cash price will decrease soon and hell no bitcoin cash take over Ethereum. Bitcoin cash is just another altcoin and it will stay under 0.2btc price, in my opinion Ethereum has more future.
Activity: 11
August 18, 2017, 09:00:21 AM
It is possible in the long term but I still don't lean towards bitcoin cash, why does anyone buy it except for the hope of profit?
But looks the bitcoin cash just another pump and dump scheme like ethereum classic, there is no different for both of the coin that has made by the fork. This time the people want a lot of money through pump the bitcoin cash. This is the best opportunity to sell our coin and move to others.

I completely agree. Ethereum Classic is the perfect analogy for this pump and dump coin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 18, 2017, 08:57:58 AM
I think in the long run we will see ETH more valuable than BCH, because ETH is evolving slowly, but not having deep decreases on it's value as BCH. BCH is getting pumped this days but I don't think it will last for too long, and it will eventually decrease as any other altcoin does.
If we are talking about long time, of cource Ethereum always better than Bitcoin Cash because the Ethereum community popular on the world's and have old age than Bitcoin Cash just have most holder from China.
Activity: 256
Merit: 255
August 18, 2017, 08:44:19 AM
Its already happened. Just now check the website of coinmarketcap.com.Now Eth=$306.48 and Bitcoin Cash=$505.82    [https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/ https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/] but how its possible! I was a strong believer of ETH that it will be the next Bitcoin Competitor but i was wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
August 18, 2017, 08:25:40 AM
correct me if i'm wrong but bitcoin cash already surpassing ETH from the price side several times and bitcoin cash position on coinmarketcap also in the third position under ETH and if we see the growing of bitcoin cash currently i think it's not impossible to bitcoin cash taking over ETH position but indeed it took a little more time to do so
Activity: 364
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
August 18, 2017, 08:24:58 AM
What is it in general for comparison? Bitcoincash its shitfork Bitcoin, And  ethereum  is a completely new technology, so such a comparison is inappropriate at all
Pages:
Jump to: