Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin go below 6K? - page 15. (Read 16036 times)

Activity: 470
Merit: 16
July 08, 2018, 02:11:32 AM
Bitcoin goes already twice below $6000 I think we saw the pattern double bottom on bitcoin which can be a sign of the market change and next bull run
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
July 08, 2018, 01:43:14 AM
It did, in fact, go below 6k so that's out of the question anymore. I do feel it could hold 6k for the short term but is heading down toward 4.5 or 5k mid term. Where it goes from there is anyone's guess but I think it's important to have a long term view about things you believe have potential.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 07, 2018, 11:28:44 AM
What will happen in the future we will not know the exact but future we expect that the price of bitcoin will be faster than current prices.
Activity: 224
Merit: 31
July 07, 2018, 11:21:55 AM
No, this market is being supported at the moment with Big Green Candles!
Breaking 7K is now in play!

Well it broke 6 k twice now over the last month and yes there has been a bounce back now, but the bear trend line is still in play i think, and retest of 6k seems increasingly likely over the next few weeks or so. As to what the bottom will be who can say, best to hold i think and be cautious.
Activity: 336
July 07, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
Guess what? It did break below 5.9k mark for the past week and now trying to break 6.8k mark with the bulls who are tired. Market is done for correction but you being positive, who knows where we could be in the next months to come.

The Bulls have a big green candle coming. I can feel it!
Activity: 230
Merit: 4
July 07, 2018, 10:49:50 AM
Guess what? It did break below 5.9k mark for the past week and now trying to break 6.8k mark with the bulls who are tired. Market is done for correction but you being positive, who knows where we could be in the next months to come.
July 07, 2018, 10:44:31 AM
Bitcoin to the Moon!
Activity: 252
July 07, 2018, 10:26:16 AM
it seems to me if the rate of bitkoin falls below 6000, it will not be for long and will quickly recover. I believe that now bitkoin is at its lowest price for the current period, and I confidently expect strong growth by the end of the year. I believe that bitkoin will return the price of 20,000 dollars by the end of the year.
Activity: 154
July 07, 2018, 09:45:12 AM
It is really possible that Bitcoin price will go lower than 6k. As we can observe the market right now, it experience a rough road. Tight competition in the market is the one reason why Bitcoin is struggling to breakthrough. Bitcoin's price is low for the past weeks and if this will continue the market price will become lower. But I trusted Bitcoin that it will surpass the challenges it is facing right now. It has surpassed the same challenge years ago and still continue to shine among coins in the market. Let's be optimistic and continue to support Bitcoin and the market.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
July 04, 2018, 05:01:21 AM
This is one of cryptocurrencies risk we have, market volatility caused to panic and will eat many retail investors. We need to fix the risk, or develop the technology, many investors out there think twice to invest in cryptocurrency by looking to such situations. It might be a very good business for big whale, but will lost most of crypto enthusiast and also reducing market cap. I really believe to cryptocurrency as the future currency.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 04, 2018, 04:32:35 AM
By this point, he has already dropped below 6,000 and as many believe this is not the limit. Bitcoin continues to fall, but still most investors believe that this is not for long

I hope that it has already reached the bottom but I can admit that the situation on the market will return BTC for its further fall. nevertheless, I will not sell this cryptocurrency and wait for its gaining.
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 03:53:43 AM
there is a high probability that bitcoin goes below$ 5000 and moreover there is every chance that bitcoin will create a panic in the market and the price will drop below$4000. Of course such a forecast is unlikely but keep in mind this option is.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
July 04, 2018, 03:35:30 AM
Yes,  bitcoin price is unpredictable it will go down anytime or may rise again.  The recovery of bitcoin now is in a very slow motion, i hope that btc will recover and rise again in a very fast movement.
Activity: 308
July 04, 2018, 03:34:25 AM
As we all know bitcoin is facing such a big problem, we can say that it affects all the cryptocurrency value .
When you based on the graph last year after the half year or during the month of july the price of bitcoin hit his lower price,I think there are possibility that price of bitcoin will go down below 6k or worse is in 2k.
Activity: 350
July 04, 2018, 03:12:30 AM
The faster bitcoin price reaches its bottom, the quicker it will recover after that. But I doubt this period will end soon because whales are good at playing with people's emotion. They need to kill all the hope before pulling the price down so hard.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
July 04, 2018, 02:55:24 AM
As it seems to me at this time a large number of market participants with money buy coins! so we will not fall below
Actually it fell below $6000 few days ago and recovered again. I hope it will not fall again and we might witness price appreciations rather. The little rise is also enough to activate the long term and short term investors to step in again and invest.

Due to even a small rise, the demand for the Bitcoin rise and the inflow of money into the technology improves your standard. No mater how much the prices falls, we will have a good market soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 11:40:12 AM
Yes I think Bitcoin can go down to around $4k this year, I just drew and tried to conmect the dots and it is seriously going through that path before it increases back again and hopefully a full recovery once it hits rock bottom.
Activity: 434
July 02, 2018, 11:22:31 AM
It went below 6k unfortunately, 6k was very strong support but price saw 5750 dollar, I hope something happen soon and market volume increases, otherwise this drops will continue.
The price went lower than 6000 for some time but the price has recovered very quickly and now it has gained 900 dollars since then people should not worry that much, there is still a huge level of support at that price in fact I think it is entirely possible that the ones that are setting the floor are the whales and every time the price goes lower than that the whales will begin to buy bitcoin.
July 02, 2018, 06:07:01 AM
Many are calling 3K Bitcoin!
Activity: 140
July 02, 2018, 02:21:05 AM
There are 2 types of whales!
Those that ride the market and sell a few a coins occasionally and whales that are working with others to manipulate this market. Those that manipulate are smart and work with entities that provide no paper trail. They can make money in a bear or a bull market!
My opinion is the market will go down based on my research!
My opinion might change if a white knight whale comes into play and pushes the market over 7777USD!
There is one (maybe cartel) trying but all attempts are being squashed by the bear camp! The bears could be overpowered...wait and see.
If you are a retail investor you are a sitting duck if you have chosen the wrong direction.
Your loss is their gain!

If this could happen, maybe i could top up a little bit of my bitcoin portfolio., but i hope it would happen for a short period of time, and return back to original position., because the rest of the altcoins has been affected with the massive downfall of bitcoin prices. Since i am a long term investor, i never care too much about the market prices, what i wanted this time is that i need to top up all the time my investments, so that in the next few years to come, hoping that my coins would gain so much profit.

It could be the way  the market is moving now expect more downfall. But I think it will not go down under 5k. Hopefully it will recover last quarter of this year. In other hand its good to invest now while its down then hold it and wait until bull time.
Pages:
Jump to: