Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin go up to 20k usd on mid this new year? - page 2. (Read 557 times)

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com
If the Deep State continues with its policy of debt enslavement, then you can expect another massive spike as they push up the price for all the FOMO sheep to borrow more money again, then you will see the price take another dive to lock them in as debt slaves. My policy is to buy for the long holding ( probably more than two years), and not to use money that I can't afford to tie up for that long.

If you are fleet of foot ( well fleet of mouse anywy ) , and you hve got some speculative cash to risk, then I suspect there will be a good chance for profitable trading. Just remember though, for every profitable trade, there has to be a losing trade, and that commission comes out of both of those trades.

Activity: 714
Merit: 254
Will bitcoin go up to 20k usd on mid this year and 25k usd the end of the year?

Comment down below for your thougths.

Smiley

Most likely, no.

We're seeing quite a negative downturn from the start of the year. While I think that we're go on recover mode soon and probably make up for the bulk of the losses, I just don't see that sort of pump to take us to $25k by the end of the year.

I'm personally much more convinced that the price hike will take a break for now and potentially just rest a bit, and after a year's time in 2019 or 2020 we'll see another pump wave just like this year's. Obviously, if people's attitudes turn bullish again this year, everything can change.
I am not sure if it gonna happen but since I am bitcoiner I am hoping that to happen and for that price to achieve I am just holding what I have in my wallet as well as encouraging my friends to hold also their bitcoin. Some says that it is really possible but we don't hold the future, it is possible that after a month that price can achieve it really depends.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

Smiley

Most likely, no.

We're seeing quite a negative downturn from the start of the year. While I think that we're go on recover mode soon and probably make up for the bulk of the losses, I just don't see that sort of pump to take us to $25k by the end of the year.

I'm personally much more convinced that the price hike will take a break for now and potentially just rest a bit, and after a year's time in 2019 or 2020 we'll see another pump wave just like this year's. Obviously, if people's attitudes turn bullish again this year, everything can change.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
I think that is possible to happen. Bitcoin price can rise anytime and may be increase the price will be faster than that we think. I trust in the next month bitcoin Will continue to increase and slowly but sure the market of bitcoin will recover.
Right now, everything seems quite unpredictable since currently, the price is loitering around 8000$. I think from the upcoming month the market will start to recover and there will some increase in the price. As the bitcoin is too volatile, it may hit 20k in the mid of the year only if it continues to rise positively...
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think that is possible to happen. Bitcoin price can rise anytime and may be increase the price will be faster than that we think. I trust in the next month bitcoin Will continue to increase and slowly but sure the market of bitcoin will recover.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
In my opinion maybe your idea is right and reasonable because BTC was 3k in april 2017. This is not forex nor EUR/USD according to that if this will be forex market. Lets guess opportunity realeted to cryptocurrencies are unforeseen and not every trader can make profitable decisions on this volatile markets.
Activity: 826
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

Smiley
Yes bitcoin will be 20000$ on mid this year and 50000$ after the end of this year. when bitcoin down 2x and more than it was back 4x .So this is my prediction bitcoin will be back her place and break all previous record and hit 50000$.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
I think that 20k $ at the end of the year is a very optimistic prediction. If the price would stay around 10k $ for the next months, it would be fine.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

Smiley

Bitcoin may get to $20,000 by the end of the year. It’s hard to predict, but also be prepared for the recovery to last longer.

I think we need to be patient and let the recovery play out. I’m very confident of a recovery and that Bitcoin will reach new highs but I’m unsure of the timing of the recovery.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518

Smiley
Not possible it happen but it takes time for that since market today are in slow recovery unlike before. And we knew already that some whales are just trying to manipulate crypto market which makes the uptrend motion of bitcoin price won't go that fast. But then, still hoping that bitcoin could survive for these and may conquer all the FUD's we have to face in the coming days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Personally I expect that the price of Bitcoin will rise hard in the second half of this year, because the dropping in january was a simple manipulation of the cryptomarket.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282

Smiley
Bitcoin should go above that by the middle of this year in fact I expect it to go as high as $20,000 this first quarter of this year. I so no reason technically why Bitcoin should not touch $20,000 before April and if this has not happen it will mean governments has started succeeding in control Bitcoin pricing. I hope the bearish market is over and we are now expecting another positive move.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Yes, I expect the Pitcairn will be up to $ 20,000 before the middle of this year and from my point of view if that happens it will reach $ 100,000 at the end of the year

No sorry 100K it will be very hard to reach this year. Maybe sometime in couple years coul be possible why not! But i would say, beginners may btc it will raise again to 20K dollars
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It is not a huge price which can`t be achieved, if nothing extreme happens by the end of the year such as the majority of governments banning btc than 20k or 25k is achievable.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
maybe the real question that nobody ever asks the starters of such topics should be what would you do if we told you it will or will not go to ... price?
i hope OP really reads the comments and not just making topics here and answers this. because i am really curious to know why these people keep asking these questions wanting others to "guess the price" for them.
Activity: 546
To those who invest and believe in the Bitcoin we all do is wait and see how Bitcoin recovers from his downfall.

Even those who learn about Bitcoin or its history, they can not be sure whether Bitcoin will increase to 20k or even more if posible is good for us, but we also can not consider or depend on it,

I also predict the price about Bitcoin.
May Bitcoin soon reach $ 17000 and after the end of this year, Bitcoin will be $ 20,000 or easier.
Activity: 172
Merit: 12
My predictions: the end of March of $ 20,000, and by the end of the year approximately $ 100,000
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
Nice Trip With Us
As a new member, I have not really understood how bitcoin price movements are each year. But lately, I read a lot of articles predicting that the highest point of bitcoin price will be above $ 50k. If seen from the graph of bitcoin fluctuations during this possible prediction of the price will come true because I hope so.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
Yes, I expect the Pitcairn will be up to $ 20,000 before the middle of this year and from my point of view if that happens it will reach $ 100,000 at the end of the year
Activity: 503

Smiley

That sounds very good, but honestly, I have doubts about it.
We will hardly see another such jump as last year.
Rather, 16K-18K at the end of the year sounds more realistic.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: