Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin go up to 20k usd on mid this new year? - page 4. (Read 557 times)

AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
No. It will loose most of its value until November. Now sell it all and quit asking silly questions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12

when the capitalization goes over a trillion, serious investors start investing in bitcoins. price by the end of the year will be 70 000 + $
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
When will not be seeing this kind of post? C'mon men, no one will know that. This thread belongs to speculation. It will reach 20K or 100K maybe, but no one will know when it will happen.
Activity: 43
Notable crypto experts are predicting a bull run in 2018, where bitcoin might hit $50,000 by the end of the year and an overall marketcap of $1 trillion. The Lightining Network is one of the key factors that might propel btc to greater heights.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Will bitcoin go up to 20k usd on mid this year and 25k usd the end of the year?

Comment down below for your thougths.

Smiley
Yes, that is possible. Bitcoin price will increase again but we cannot tell when it will happen. But I believe that it will soar by next month. The price pulls back this month but I'm sure it will come up by March. Since, it is the 2nd month of the year, I'm hoping that it will reach 25,000$ by the end of the year.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Possible, but isnt 25k to high ? I understand that last year bitcoin price go from 1 to 10k but can this year bitcoin gain that much
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
I believe so, I believe by the end of 2018 Bitcoin will worth more than $20K and the price would go stable just like a regular stock and scammers would have no scope to manipulate Bitcoiners.
Activity: 28
Will bitcoin go up to 20k usd on mid this year and 25k usd the end of the year?

Comment down below for your thougths.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: