Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin reach $100,000 dollar before the end of the year? - page 2. (Read 409 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Many participants of Cryptocurrency market who could read chart predict that the price of bitcoin will reach 100,000 dollar before the end of the year. What is your opinion? Are u positive or negative to this opinion?
No one knows the exact prediction about the price of bitcoin untill the end of this year. But, if that opinion can be true its very amazing and makes us feel so happy.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Many participants of Cryptocurrency market who could read chart predict that the price of bitcoin will reach 100,000 dollar before the end of the year.
What is your opinion? Are u positive or negative to this opinion?

They should not do drugs and then predict prices.   Wink

A lot of people would be overjoyed, if we were just able to reach $20,000 again.

There might be a rally in December but nowhere near 100k
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
No, you are not right
It just depend on the market
it is sad to say but it is not possible. you're prediction about the bitcoin is too much high. maybe we can have a limit atleast in the range of 20,000$-25,000$. but if you say that the bitcoin will reach 100,000$ before this year end. it is very impossible even we say that the market are in the rising rate only.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I would be happy if we are above 10K.. 100k maybe end of next year
Activity: 15
No, you are not right
It just depend on the market
Activity: 196
bitcoin can reach $100,000 if much people and goverment support bitcoin and make the value of bitcoin high.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Many participants of Cryptocurrency market who could read chart predict that the price of bitcoin will reach 100,000 dollar before the end of the year. What is your opinion? Are u positive or negative to this opinion?

From this moment that is happening for the price of bitcoin and altcoins, I would say no, My prediction on the price could be only to 20k to 30k$ and that will be the highest price in my opinion. If that will happen Ill be....   
Activity: 784
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
I think they are playing with Bitcoin. The $ 100,000 figure is a fictitious figure and no evidence can prove it. They are amateur traders who lack the knowledge of Cryptocurrency. If you believe in their words, you will fail completely. Experts have estimated Bitcoin prices will not exceed $ 12k by the end of 2018.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I am not sure with their prediction, if I analyze from any angle affecting bitcoin price, then I do not find good support. meaning that bitcoin growth will be slow.

a few days ago I was thinking that reception of world cup tickets with crypto can make bitcoin rise and high again, but it does not affect the market at all.

I think, whales have a market game.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
I'm positive with such opinions about the high price of bitcoin.

But I want to be realistic with those predictions and if it's that much for this year, I don't want to lean and put too much hope with it.

I'm waiting for its recovery before assuming that it can go beyond the price it went through its all time high.
Activity: 1
Its possible to, because if it can in the beginning of this year.

Its possible to hit that value by the end of the year.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Such predictions were actual in the beginning of the year when bitcoin costed 15000$ or around. Half of the year passed and bitcoin is just falling or jump around 6000$ one thousand add or take. The situation is really pisimistic and me too. I suppose the prediction that bitcoin will cost 100000$ this year is unreal.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353

Would be happy to see bitcoin hit $10,000, its more realistic, IMHO. To those that read chart and predict that bitcoin will get to $100,000, hmm, I don't know if they are really reading bitcoin's price movement or something else. LOL. Conservative estimates will be around $10,000-$15,000, its better not to be highly emotional on price predictions so that you will not be disappointed if it didn't happen and don't go into depression, just saying.  Grin
Activity: 252
Here are a few reasons why Bitcoin can cost $ 50,000 - $ 100,000

* Lost profit syndrome: In 2017, the exchange rate increased by 1,500%. Began to appear people who earned a fortune solely on the fact that time acquired bitcoin. This gave rise to fear in the society of not having time to profit from the growing rate of crypto currency. They invest in coins, thereby increasing the demand for a limited number of coins, so the rate increases.
* Lost keys: A large number of bitcoins remained on remote computers, blocked wallets and lost hard disks. Holders of currency, which in one way or another withdraw it from the turnover, reduce the supply, and the demand remains the same - the cost increases.
* Large investment funds start to trust: The production of bitcoin is arranged in such a way that the more coins are created, the more difficult it is to mine the following. It appears on computers, so it starts demanding more processing power. This leads to high system and energy costs. In the event that the consequences significantly increase, the maynite will not be so profitable, this will cause a small delay in the supply of new coins, which again limits the supply and, if the demand is equal, will lead to an increase in value.
* Accumulation: Many bitcoin holders keep it and do not rush to part with it, but they can still sell their coins when the value reaches a certain level. Somehow this also reduces the number of coins that are in circulation, the price is rising, as the amount of BTC decreases.
* Safe currency: The US dollar is considered the most reliable currency in the world, because it has support from the US government. Bitcoin has become such a currency for countries like Zimbabwe or Venezuela, where citizens do not trust the state system. This improves the reputation of the crypto currency, more people invest in it.

Activity: 113
Not everything can happen. Will Bitcoin reach $100,000,000,000 by the end of the year? I suspect that this is impossible.

To me it seems unlikely that Bitcoin will reach $100,000 by the end of the year. I suspect that if there is a boom in December, that quite a few people will sell at less than $20,000 to take their profits and avoid a possible January crash. This may limit how much BTC rises to, if it does in fact boom.

But, this is just a prediction, and we can see how few of those are accurate.
Activity: 109

Everyone of us is entitled to our own opinion, speculation, prediction, and analysis of the price of Bitcoin at the end of this year. But it is one thing to speculate or predict, and quite another to simply wish or imagine out of pure whim. It is clear for me that $100,000 is too much to ask for. It is simply beyond logic that Bitcoin will make a giant leap from a few thousand to a hundred thousand US Dollar in just a matter of 6 months.

Well it's hard to predict if bitcoin can reach $100 000 dollar before the end of this year but I think there's  possibilities that it can happen but honestly not so big chances.I know as of now bitcoin is doing well and its value is not so high and were in the middle of the year at this moment..But im hoping and  positive that it will happen..
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
waw it was a amazing price. yesterday i read the article there is a mention the price will be $50,000 this year but i think it is difficult. but, if that's true this will be very unusual
Activity: 97
We never can tell considering the fall in price now, but then 6 months is such a long time for it take a giant leap but certainly not a $100,000. When predicting the price of bitcoin certain conditions are considered, now if the demand of bitcoin is not much, there is no way it will get to that amount. The giant leap in bitcoin is determined by the demand in the market since it is not been controlled by a group of people per say.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I think everyone of us have own predictions but actually, no one can really predict on what will happens to bitcoin before the year ends. We bitcoin hodlers are hoping that bitcoin will hit and reach again on it's highest price but we don't or we cannot control the market. It's better not to expect higher than what bitcoin's price is now than to get hurt from expectations.
Activity: 238
Merit: 6
Give an example of these optimistic analysts, I wonder what graphs they look at.

That would not be unfounded, you need to specify the link.
Pages:
Jump to: