Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin reach $100,000 dollar before the end of the year? - page 4. (Read 409 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Many participants of Cryptocurrency market who could read chart predict that the price of bitcoin will reach 100,000 dollar before the end of the year. What is your opinion? Are u positive or negative to this opinion?

You are just making an absurd prediction there my friend. It is obviously that you got in the crypto community just to make a ton of money and not in for the technology.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
well everything is possible in crypto but it takes a lot of time to reach that ammount it will need a spontaneous investor or what we called whales it if its happen it will not happen before the year end maybe it takes a decades.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Many participants of Cryptocurrency market who could read chart predict that the price of bitcoin will reach 100,000 dollar before the end of the year. What is your opinion? Are u positive or negative to this opinion?
It's just a guess. But $ 100.000 is too big and beyond imagination. In fact, at the end of the year, the bitcoin exchange rate will reach about $ 10.000.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack
Many participants of Cryptocurrency market who could read chart predict that the price of bitcoin will reach 100,000 dollar before the end of the year.
What is your opinion? Are u positive or negative to this opinion?

They should not do drugs and then predict prices.   Wink

A lot of people would be overjoyed, if we were just able to reach $20,000 again.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273

Everyone of us is entitled to our own opinion, speculation, prediction, and analysis of the price of Bitcoin at the end of this year. But it is one thing to speculate or predict, and quite another to simply wish or imagine out of pure whim. It is clear for me that $100,000 is too much to ask for. It is simply beyond logic that Bitcoin will make a giant leap from a few thousand to a hundred thousand US Dollar in just a matter of 6 months.
copper member
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
DO not say that i just watch the money in this market. I want to see the opinion of people. I joined this market as i was fascinated by blockchain technology
Pages:
Jump to: