Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin reach to $700? - page 2. (Read 1003 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
March 11, 2018, 02:03:23 PM
On what basis you think bitcoin will reach $700,of that happens never invest on bitcoin because I don't think bitcoin will recover from that hige fall.But now bitcoin is currently priced under $10K so I feels this is the good time for new investors,I don't think this chance will happen again.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 11, 2018, 02:01:31 PM
It can be crazy to ppl buy in 20K and can make them lose all their efforts so long by buying at 20K, should you go back to 2012 at that time the value of bitcoin is not worth even at that moment if I am not mistaken one ppl bought pizza with bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
HodL!
March 11, 2018, 01:45:08 PM
I am new here, will bitcoin price reach to $700.  So that we can buy it at good price.

Are you still waiting for $700?  Wonder where you got that specific number from?  Maybe you have $700 to invest?

You might want to think about dollar cost averaging in $100 each week if you have $700
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
March 11, 2018, 01:34:38 PM
I am new here, will bitcoin price reach to $700.  So that we can buy it at good price.
Maybe you will regret if you buy bitcoin when the price at $ 5000 and then a few days or months or even years later the price reach $ 700, like you said you will loss greatly for yourself.

I feel OP will realize later than even not buying at present prices will make him a huge opportunity loss as it once price rises from here onwards then it will be a better year than 2017. So 700$ reaching does not seems to happen in the near future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 01:15:39 PM
I think bitcoin will not go down to that deep anymore because that's way too much and too devastating for those who bought bitcoin at a higher price. Bitcoin's last dip was only at 5,000$ plus since its 20,000$ mark last December.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
March 11, 2018, 12:45:47 AM

Bitcoin for $ 700 seems to be impossible because you know the bitcoin demand is very high and when the price drops it is definitely instantaneously going to experience a very rapid price recovery and now it is entering a condition where bitcoin will try to recover the price and return to the price of $ 20k.
Impossible? I don't agree with that, there is a possibility but a less possibility because if ever we will reach at that level again
the investors will loss their confidence on bitcoin and bitcoin might fall, we do not want to happen so let's be positive and hold our position while the market is at dump.

Hahaha I agree to you there always a possibility that bitcoin can go down to $700 again why? Because the volume decrease day by day, from the beggining of this year bitcoin faced some negative problem and most people doing panic selling because of loss confidence like what you said but still bitcoin is the no. 1 cryptocurrency
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
March 11, 2018, 12:34:26 AM
With bitcoin, nothing is impossible. Bitcoins can be as high as $ 700. Price fluctuations in the electronic money market occur continuously. Want to invest and make money from bitcoin to capture information and process information quickly to benefit your investment.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 10, 2018, 10:17:50 PM

Bitcoin for $ 700 seems to be impossible because you know the bitcoin demand is very high and when the price drops it is definitely instantaneously going to experience a very rapid price recovery and now it is entering a condition where bitcoin will try to recover the price and return to the price of $ 20k.
Impossible? I don't agree with that, there is a possibility but a less possibility because if ever we will reach at that level again
the investors will loss their confidence on bitcoin and bitcoin might fall, we do not want to happen so let's be positive and hold our position while the market is at dump.
FRJ
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer
March 10, 2018, 01:13:48 AM
It's obviously difficult to say about that but I think the price of bitcoin can hardly fall down to $700.Even,it is quite impossible. I agree that the price of bitcoin is continuously falling and rising.But if you observe,the amount of rising and falling is very little.The price can be said is stuck between 8k to 9k.So,there is a less possibility to fall to $700.

You can now buy bitcoin.It is a good price indeed.Because,in future the price may cross 30k or more.So,comparatively, the current price is good for buying..This can bring you good profit.
Activity: 574
March 10, 2018, 12:53:54 AM

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 09, 2018, 10:56:28 PM
I don't think the price of the bitcoin will down at the $700 and for sure if the price decrease lower than $5000 for sure it will increase again the price.  $700 is very small amount for the bitcoin but they have possibility the price become like that but not this year maybe after few years when the bitcoin end is near for sure you will see that price and maybe it will not increase so be careful if they reach your target price.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 10:45:14 PM
Forget it, bitcoin may be in a bad streak, but it is never going to go that low you should not expect that, and if you are waiting for a price that low I'm sorry to disappoint you but it is not going to happen so you are better off thinking of another way to make yourself rich.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
March 09, 2018, 01:46:58 PM
I am new here, will bitcoin price reach to $700.  So that we can buy it at good price.
Maybe you will regret if you buy bitcoin when the price at $ 5000 and then a few days or months or even years later the price reach $ 700, like you said you will loss greatly for yourself.

I agree ... we have to go back A little . The prices of bitcoin was normal
The price of 10,000 was a dream for all
bitcoin can crash to 700 usd
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
March 09, 2018, 01:35:15 PM
Hahaha you’re right if bitcoin’s selling price reach $ 700, many investors will be stressed because of the loss of the money they have invested for bitcoin
Yes I don't think so it will go drop to that value,investors will buy it and do a fort in the market even a big revival will happen.700 is a crazy number and even drop 2K it's unlikely in my opinion there will be crypto cry civilization on all exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
March 09, 2018, 01:09:38 PM
Hahaha you’re right if bitcoin’s selling price reach $ 700, many investors will be stressed because of the loss of the money they have invested for bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 09, 2018, 01:04:31 PM
Activity: 448
February 12, 2018, 04:04:56 AM
No way. The first people who stayed with bitcoin until now are the only people who will make it to go that price if they ever left.  We have reached this far so I doubt that they will ever dump bitcoin on that price.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
February 12, 2018, 02:02:38 AM

I doubt this will happen. Buyers and holder will not hesitate to buy at 5k, 2k, or 1k and they will not just buy, they will buy as much as they can. Just imagine how much the price will increase after that massive buy backs. This will just happen if there is an organized plan about dumping Bitcoin by some big time whales.

However, I admit it will go as deep as that or even lower. I'll definitely buy more than I can afford. Cheesy
The day I will see such a price, I will just keep buying until I could buy no more. However, and realistically, it can never happen. A lot of interest is already in bitcoin and most institutions are looking at the brighter side of it already and obviously with the weak hands out of the system right now, it is even getting more interesting. We have had huge support even before now at some values; testing those supports will only make bitcoin to be perceived extremely weak.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
February 12, 2018, 12:35:45 AM
It is not going to happen if you are hoping to see prices that low then it think it is a better idea to buy altcoins and hope for their price to skyrocket because if you want to wait for the day bitcoin reaches that price the most likely thing is going to happen is you are never going to be able to buy any bitcoin at all, the days you could buy bitcoin for less than 1000 are over and soon enough the days you can buy bitcoin for less than 10000 will be over as well.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
February 11, 2018, 12:16:33 PM
700 $ is possible to achieve. Just do not know what disaster would have happened, so that the price fell so low. At this moment, it's hard to imagine.
Pages:
Jump to: