Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin remains the king of Crypto Market? - page 6. (Read 9337 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 5
As you implied, no one knows the future and no one can make solid predictions. But at least it’s obvious that BTC has a great supporters and great community behind it. I mean, the community really think that the future of bitcoin will be just better. That’s what makes BTC stronger than the other cryptocurrencies. My opinion is Btc will remain as the king of crypto market for very long time.

you can predict as some fox over the internet predict the xrp price several time by simple calculation...

ALL WHAT I WRITE HERE ANYBODY CAN ASK EXPERT BLOCKCHAIN*

no its not ture and your answer come from lack of knowledge and sharp logic in several verticals. only from your answer i know you logic is far away from be sharp if any logic there hhhhh

1. time is relative thing and its was proved as fact which mean time in crypto behave very different which lead to this

time in crypto depend on 2 factors SUPPLY AMOUNT AND TECH AND DEMAND... even more clear its depend much more on the supply of coins rather then tech but in order for coin to stand out the tech behind play important point.  time in crypto is work very different and by supply of coins we can know how much time will take coins to grow and how much demand we need to hit nice price per coin,  which mean in crypto it doesnt matter how much time hold coin the first position or second because new coin with the right supply(low) and the right tech can under 6 month to hit the top position, its fact not theory which mean time in crypto very different behave -- some coin can be 100 years in the first position and new coin can get close to it and even compete with eat,

time is weird function in crypto its fact!!

lets look on nice example

max coins supply x price per coin = market cap

(XRP) --  100B coins supply x 0.38 = 16B market cap,
if xrp want to hit 10 usd per coin it need to have market cap alone of 1 trillion(1000b) and its far away from it as the market cap is 16B only which lead us to know relative how much time until it hit 10usd or 5 usd per coin...very simple and it will never get to there, SO WE SEE HOW SUPPLY AFFECT THE TIME IN THIS GAME**
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(BTC) -- 21m coins supply x 11000 usd = 200B market which lead us to know how much time it will take o hit 20000k per coin or even 1 million per coin

so after we know that time in crypto is heavily depend on the supply of coins and new coin with top tech with low supply can hit under 6 months the top position as nothing...

yet there is another factor which BEND THE TIME IN CRYPTO and not only supply of the coins and this factor >>>

if there is low supply coin with great tech and it gone viral and to much people want to buy it and no body almost sell it, its surge the price of the coin to astronomical number in other words the demand is so huge compare to the supply .....and its can happen only with LOW SUPPLY COINS.

this kind of effect surge the price of the coin to astronomical number while THE MARKET CAP dosent change so much relative to the effect because people rarely sell the coin and the demand only grow....

so TIME in crypto is depend on supply coins and demand which mean if coin is 1 place or 2 place 200 years, new coin with low supply and huge demand can under 6 months to be competitor ...
Activity: 56
Merit: 5
I joined the crypto space not long ago but I think you are a newbie in cryptocurrency . Your post even answers itself and you should have known this by now. BTC is the King of all cryptocurrencies and will forever remain being the King in the markets now and the years or future to come buddy.

ALL WHAT I WRITE HERE ANYBODY CAN ASK EXPERT BLOCKCHAIN*

no its not ture and your answer come from lack of knowledge and sharp logic in several verticals. only from your answer i know you logic is far away from be sharp if any logic there hhhhh

1. time is relative thing and its was proved as fact which mean time in crypto behave very different which lead to this

time in crypto depend on 2 factors SUPPLY AMOUNT AND TECH AND DEMAND... even more clear its depend much more on the supply of coins rather then tech but in order for coin to stand out the tech behind play important point.  time in crypto is work very different and by supply of coins we can know how much time will take coins to grow and how much demand we need to hit nice price per coin,  which mean in crypto it doesnt matter how much time hold coin the first position or second because new coin with the right supply(low) and the right tech can under 6 month to hit the top position, its fact not theory which mean time in crypto very different behave -- some coin can be 100 years in the first position and new coin can get close to it and even compete with eat,

time is weird function in crypto its fact!!

lets look on nice example

max coins supply x price per coin = market cap

(XRP) --  100B coins supply x 0.38 = 16B market cap,
if xrp want to hit 10 usd per coin it need to have market cap alone of 1 trillion(1000b) and its far away from it as the market cap is 16B only which lead us to know relative how much time until it hit 10usd or 5 usd per coin...very simple and it will never get to there, SO WE SEE HOW SUPPLY AFFECT THE TIME IN THIS GAME**
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(BTC) -- 21m coins supply x 11000 usd = 200B market which lead us to know how much time it will take o hit 20000k per coin or even 1 million per coin

so after we know that time in crypto is heavily depend on the supply of coins and new coin with top tech with low supply can hit under 6 months the top position as nothing...

yet there is another factor which BEND THE TIME IN CRYPTO and not only supply of the coins and this factor >>>

if there is low supply coin with great tech and it gone viral and to much people want to buy it and no body almost sell it, its surge the price of the coin to astronomical number in other words the demand is so huge compare to the supply .....and its can happen only with LOW SUPPLY COINS.

this kind of effect surge the price of the coin to astronomical number while THE MARKET CAP dosent change so much relative to the effect because people rarely sell the coin and the demand only grow....

so TIME in crypto is depend on supply coins and demand which mean if coin is 1 place or 2 place 200 years, new coin with low supply and huge demand can under 6 months to be competitor ...
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
As you implied, no one knows the future and no one can make solid predictions. But at least it’s obvious that BTC has a great supporters and great community behind it. I mean, the community really think that the future of bitcoin will be just better. That’s what makes BTC stronger than the other cryptocurrencies. My opinion is Btc will remain as the king of crypto market for very long time.
OTC
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I joined the crypto space not long ago but I think you are a newbie in cryptocurrency . Your post even answers itself and you should have known this by now. BTC is the King of all cryptocurrencies and will forever remain being the King in the markets now and the years or future to come buddy.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I really believe that Bitcoin will remain as the King of crypto market because it is distinguished from altcoins. Plus, Bitcoin is always the face of cryptocurrency, proven and achieved many things already which other crypto won`t able to overtake.
I agree.I still believe that bitcoin will still rule the crypto community not just at the moment but even in the near future.We have seen a lot of new coins appeared in the market but at the end of the day,no one had beat bitcoin and still remain the king of crypto.Even those who have bullied bitcoin before,now they are already bitcoin enthusiasts.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
you have already answered your own question!

there can be a new coin some day that takes bitcoin's place but so far we have seen thousands of new coins and none of them were even good let alone want to come close to bitcoin to take its place Wink
Theoretically, everything is possible and maybe we will see sometime a cryptocurrency that will take the place of Bitcoin. But at the moment this is not even close to see. At the moment, Bitcoin is the most popular, expensive and easy to use cryptocurrency.
I am sure that nobody will replace bitcoin even in the future. It has been the basis of the cryptocurrency market since its creation. I think without Bitcoin there will be no cryptocurrency in principle. Or they will cost a penny.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Every coin has a potential to grab the title king of crypto market, at present it is clearly bitcoin shine above all but this doesn't mean bitcoin will stay their forever, sooner or later their maybe coin that can surpass bitcoin, only time can tell.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
Who knows Bitcoin will the Number one in the future? Does anyone know that's bitcoin will still work in the future? I think here a new coin will get the first place in the crypto market. Any coin takes this place. Need more popularity and marketing with a good opportunity.
This is the answer for your question here

So, My question is, Will Bitcoin remains the king of Crypto Market in the future?
So why bother to ask people?when you have already the answer on your mind?

But for me?nope there will never be number one cryptocurrency,it will always Bitcoin now and forever
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Until now, no altcoin has ever got close to bitcoin's market capitalization and it is always dominating the altcoins in when it comes to market share. The top cryptocurrency will continue to lead the market for long time until its supply comes to a limit or another coin as popular as the bitcoin will emerge to replace it. It closest rivals, ethereum, xrp and some promising coins will be having a hard time matching the bitcoin's market capitalization and dominance.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
btc can currently, can be considered the mother of coins, the whole market virtually, depends on this, perhaps in the future, some currency can reach the btc value.

What you say has indeed become a reality and cannot be denied, that bitcoin is a mother and all coins and is always a reference. I have not seen any coins that can replace the existence of bitcoin, although there are many new coins and also very good, but they are still dependent on the existence and movement of the visible bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Well we can say pretty confident that yes bitcoin will remain as the king of cryptocurrencymarket for sure,its been a long 9 years and bitcoin still on top and always proves that he is the best of the cryptocurrency out online now.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
btc can currently, can be considered the mother of coins, the whole market virtually, depends on this, perhaps in the future, some currency can reach the btc value.

No one knows if there's a currency that will reached what bitcoin already have now, Bitcoin was considered as the king and will stay as long as there's no competition that will be adopted massively like what Bitcoin have now, but it's an open venue so chances to happen is there.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I think every altcoin is just following on bitcoin's footsteps so there is no chance that any coin is going to surpass bitcoin. In order for the an altcoin to surpass it, it must become volatile as bitcoin I think and it should be independent as well.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
There is no reason, at least for now, that Bitcoin is going to be replaced with another cryptocurrency as the king of the entire crypto market. On the contrary, Bitcoin is always gaining more grounds than its competitors. We have seen how markets are opening up for Bitcoin payments. Although this is a bit slow because of the rising Bitcoin price, it spreads the knowledge about Bitcoin all over the globe.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Who knows Bitcoin will the Number one in the future? Does anyone know that's bitcoin will still work in the future? I think here a new coin will get the first place in the crypto market. Any coin takes this place. Need more popularity and marketing with a good opportunity.

So, My question is, Will Bitcoin remains the king of Crypto Market in the future?

Yeah, I am sure on it that bitcoin will remains king of crypto market, you could see a lot of new coins have come in cyrpto market, but they can't break the bitcoin, the strongest thing is, too much years bitcoin has first position then you could understand it that in future bitcoin will also remain it.
Activity: 337
Merit: 0
in past and present  bitcoin was the king of crypto market,no other currency beat it.l think that in future bitcoin will remain always at top of other currency
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
bitcoin will remain the crypto market. now a lot of cryptocurrency coins are filled with the influence of bitcoin, i think bitcoin is appropriate for that position and bitcoin can adjust to all that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
the fact new coin price si following bitcoin price trend, not only for new coin but most of coin on market follow the king of crypto. and for now is impossible to replace bitcoin as king. but for future nothing imposible there. i see many coin have chance for that. like BNB , ETH or NEO
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 1
Bitcoin would grow due to the network effect and to the high interest of all parties
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will continue to be the number one coin and it cannot be further. Until now Bitcoin was able to make a big impact on all coins. And in the future, I am convinced that this coin will be much more developed. Today's community has been a lot of crypto-trading because they are interested in earning profit from Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: