Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin rise in 2019 - page 15. (Read 1793 times)

Activity: 744
Merit: 10
Syntrum.com
November 07, 2018, 07:20:50 PM
no one understands the price of bitcoin in 2017, bitcoin is the biggest in the crypto world at a price of $ 20000 and I think the price in 2019 will go up a little, no analysis shows prices will rise at the end of the year, I am waiting for the SEC decision regarding Bitcoin ETF
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655
November 07, 2018, 06:52:20 PM
It is quite obvious to every one the value of bitcoin has dropped drastically after reaching it peak of $20,000. It however dropped to $6000+ later in the year which no one saw coming.  As 2019 approaches do you think it will follow the similar pattern again this year?.

First, it was really forthcoming, why? It was already in a bubble when it reaches $20k, so obviously, its just a matter of time before it was burst and collapse. A lot had FOMO and join the picture the picture. Others saw it as madness and no one can stop it. And we all know what happens to a bubble specially when it good burst.

No, I don't see any pattern whatsoever, so repeat another all-time-high this year. Also, past performance is not a indication of future success.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
November 07, 2018, 06:44:50 PM
who said that nobody saw that coming in ? honestly speaking, i even saw a lot of peoples were expecting it to move around $4000~ more or less than that.
peoples realized the fact that Bitcoin moved up crazily due to hype instead of organic growth, that was why a lot of peoples were expecting this.
about similiar pattern, nobody knows because lately Bitcoin broke every pattern.
like usually got pumped after or at tax day , conference and many more, but in reality it did not.
however, we can not deny the fact that in 2020 we are going to see another halving which means the rewards will be decreased by a half. that means we must push the price up at least for more than $6000. Because if we do not push it up, the miners will not mine it again and usually the price increased a few months before the halving and it started in july a year before the halving. so i am expecting and hoping it to work as it used to be.
Even though bitcoin sometimes act so volatile in the market, we always do have a bigger chance to buy during bearish market. Fluctuations might happen, so huge opportunities will come to other traders who planned investments with bitcoin. Also for those who strongly hold their coins, they remain intact with their principles that bitcoin will rise successfully in 2019 and this will be the reverse scenario of 2018. Miners will gain more profit soon, so as the traders who been patiently waiting for increasing green market to happen.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
November 07, 2018, 06:43:51 PM
I think that in 2019 there will not be much growth in the price of bitcoin, and its price will be about 8000-10000 $.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 07, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
Nothing is impossible, it could be that Bitcoin will increase or decrease again in 2019, we never know, but if that increase happens, of course that is what we expect, the increase in altcoin is very much awaited by everyone from falling prices in 2018.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
November 07, 2018, 06:39:42 PM
Yes bitcoin will rise in a year of 2019, Maybe it will start of the month in january and drop to february until in October.
But not to much drop of, Maybe the price of it was comes $6000 again just like now the price of bitcoin was stable.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 06:34:36 PM
I suppose we will see a strong Bitcoin, but not 20 000$, 10000$-15000$ would be enough for good market growth, so by the end on the year we will see this number
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
November 07, 2018, 06:33:34 PM
It is quite obvious to every one the value of bitcoin has dropped drastically after reaching it peak of $20,000. It however dropped to $6000+ later in the year which no one saw coming.  As 2019 approaches do you think it will follow the similar pattern again this year?.
Bitcoin will be getting a huge increase after next 1010.000 bitcoin will be distributed to the circulating supply http://www.thehalvening.com/#2 that means the next halving time. BAKKT and ETF is just an imagination that doesn't need to consider that as a serious thing dude. 2019 bitcoin will stable on its value.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
November 07, 2018, 06:29:47 PM
who said that nobody saw that coming in ? honestly speaking, i even saw a lot of peoples were expecting it to move around $4000~ more or less than that.
peoples realized the fact that Bitcoin moved up crazily due to hype instead of organic growth, that was why a lot of peoples were expecting this.
about similiar pattern, nobody knows because lately Bitcoin broke every pattern.
like usually got pumped after or at tax day , conference and many more, but in reality it did not.
however, we can not deny the fact that in 2020 we are going to see another halving which means the rewards will be decreased by a half. that means we must push the price up at least for more than $6000. Because if we do not push it up, the miners will not mine it again and usually the price increased a few months before the halving and it started in july a year before the halving. so i am expecting and hoping it to work as it used to be.
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
November 07, 2018, 06:17:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: