Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin rise up to $20000? - page 13. (Read 2463 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
January 06, 2018, 05:31:37 AM
I am assuming that you are talking about one million pesos because because Bitcoin did not reach one million dollars last month, instead, it only reached almost 20,000 dollars. Anyway, I am also thinking what you are thinking. This year will be a good year for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will have a big positive percent of change in its price this year.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
January 06, 2018, 05:03:58 AM
Price of the bitcoin as of now is 16,400 dollars and I thunk the price will increase more and I hope that really happen so we can make a lot of profit.  I think the highest price of the bitcoin is 100,000 dollars and I think the percentage to happen that is less percent only.  So what if your prediction is 1 million us dollars and for sure not happen that because that amount is very big and the market cap for sure sill be trillion dollars. Don't expect to much price in bitcoin because you will cry in the end. Better if you predict only the reality or possible to happen.  But it's up to you if you want to predict to much or not. Make a research bro so you can know what is possible price of the bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 04:50:50 AM
For me,Yes bitcoin will rise up to 1M because its new year and more are more payout are now less...The value of bitcoin is now more than 800 thousand its absolutely or possible increase to the level of million value of bitcoin.Its good opportunity to us earn money and bitcoin.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 06, 2018, 04:48:50 AM
i think bitcoin will rise again,up to 1M in december hahaha,because last year bitcoin rised to 1M in december.
Yes last year the price of bitcoin is rise up in one million. So everyone will surprise the price. And I hope the price of bitcoin is became stable.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 04:44:43 AM
I think there is no doubt that it may happen when the market value of bitcoin raise up to one million US dollars.
The company itself always make well detailed process and innovation in their services in order to provide a good quality service and sustain all their demands from their excellence there is no such thing impossible to them to achieve.
Activity: 524
io.ezystayz.com
January 06, 2018, 03:51:37 AM
No one knows what price will be, but for me yup its possible to become 1m$ bitcoin in this year because of high demand and huge investors  hold more and trust bitcoin  Cool.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
January 06, 2018, 03:26:30 AM
No one knows what bitcoin price will be, but as of now, bitcoin price is big, it is not impossible that botcoin price will rise in 1m.
Activity: 406
January 06, 2018, 03:24:32 AM
if 1 million dollars, then amount not comic. also the price very long will grow if to consider, it rises, falls. so there will be it not in case of us)
Activity: 208
January 06, 2018, 03:15:32 AM
It is hard/impossible to reach 1M in one year (58 times of its current price). 1M per coin is equivalent to ~17 trillion in circulation and 21 trillion max supply.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
January 06, 2018, 03:05:29 AM
      Well,that is not impossible to happen again in bitcoin to reach 1million or more than that as long as there are still more investors in bitcoin and as long as the demand continue to increase.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 03:04:15 AM
1M? Maybe.. Depends on what currency are you referring to. If its in USD, it can, but it will take a lot of time, maybe several years (40 years i guess). But if you are talking about peso or currency that has a smaller value than USD, it can happen. Like here in philippines, 1btc is equivalent to 820,000... so 200k more and it will be 1M.
 Yes i agree on that last year it really become  1  million wort of peso in equavalent of 1 btc because peso is really smaller than dollars.But we  cant really refused the fact that it can really become a million dollar someday but we really need to count a  decade on this case because it is really a long way run to make it happen .
Well the possibility of rising is always there and  we  cant really deny the  fact that bitcoin can really be rich   
yap. it can be true. bitcoin getting popular lately. maybe the price always rise up because many people using bitcoin now. we hope bitcoin rise up to 1m
Well the possibility of rising is always there because bitcoin is really unstable and  it is  now getying more usefull and profitable because of the internet usage is rising and it is really running theough internet based that is why i believe  that bitxoin can go more higher that what is it now today mybe in the near future bitcoin will rich the highiest level.
Activity: 209
January 06, 2018, 02:58:55 AM
yap. it can be true. bitcoin getting popular lately. maybe the price always rise up because many people using bitcoin now. we hope bitcoin rise up to 1m
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 02:53:50 AM
1M? Maybe.. Depends on what currency are you referring to. If its in USD, it can, but it will take a lot of time, maybe several years (40 years i guess). But if you are talking about peso or currency that has a smaller value than USD, it can happen. Like here in philippines, 1btc is equivalent to 820,000... so 200k more and it will be 1M.
 Yes i agree on that last year it really become  1  million wort of peso in equavalent of 1 btc because peso is really smaller than dollars.But we  cant really refused the fact that it can really become a million dollar someday but we really need to count a  decade on this case because it is really a long way run to make it happen .
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
January 06, 2018, 02:52:46 AM
i think bitcoin will rise again,up to 1M in december hahaha,because last year bitcoin rised to 1M in december.

actually we are in the social acceptance stage and there is a possibilty that btc will moon.
it depends on the news.
Activity: 340
January 06, 2018, 02:46:04 AM
I think it can happen, because we have also seen the price of BTC is now very high in comparison with other coins.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 02:18:48 AM
Activity: 239
January 06, 2018, 02:05:36 AM
may be it can, bitcoin have a potential to raise up to 1 million but it may take a long time. but i think it takes a years to become 1 million but its worth it to the people who invest in it. but it is possible that the value of bitcoin become 1 million here in the Philippines because of US dollars is much higher value than are peso when we exchange it in our money currency. and many people invest in bitcoin have a higher change to raise up to 1 million in december.
Activity: 504
January 06, 2018, 02:04:21 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoins did not even reach $30,000 last year, for crying out loud. Where did you even get this information anyway? Well I do hope that someday, but clearly not this year, that bitcoins will reach a $1,000,000 price point. Imagine all the whales celebrating.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
January 06, 2018, 01:54:58 AM
Why not? There is always a possibility that it can happen in the future. But it is still too far for us to think of that way. Maybe $30k this year is a good amount and a new ATH's. Lol. Hopefully it happens. Grin
Activity: 347
January 06, 2018, 01:53:11 AM

Yes I think there's a chance that the price of bitcoin will rise up to 1M because for now it is so famous and popular and there are so many people want to have it because they all know if they have it or work on it they will help it to earn an extra income and they can be rich and successful in a short period of time.
Pages:
Jump to: