Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin rise up to $20000? - page 8. (Read 2463 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 41
January 26, 2018, 01:29:53 AM
i think bitcoin will rise again,up to 1M in december hahaha,because last year bitcoin rised to 1M in december.
Are you kidding me, 1m in last year December where did you get your information from I guest from the moon. But even thou 1m is way too big to reach by December 2018 I will like to say bitcoin have the potential of rising even above $1m because bitcoin is very volatile and it operate on the scale of demand and supply so if the demands is high the price can get to that amount even above but it going to take time to achieve that.
Activity: 195
Merit: 103
January 26, 2018, 01:25:30 AM
I think it would be possible to reach 1M, last few months the bitcoin price increases 900k php if we talk about philippine peso. Investors increases daily because there are so many people depends on bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 327
Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1
January 26, 2018, 01:17:18 AM
i think bitcoin will rise again,up to 1M in december hahaha,because last year bitcoin rised to 1M in december.
Well all I can say is, we can't be assure of that. We can't predict if the price of bitcoin will even rise about 900k. Bitcoin really is fluctuated, But I also wish for bitcoin's price to hit 1M so that I can sell my coins with higher price. All we can do for now is keep collecting bitcoins and hold it. Lets just stay updated tl the price  Cheesy We are experiencing a very low price of bitcoin now.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
January 26, 2018, 12:56:50 AM
It really depends on the solution of the team of bitcoin if they will solve the current problems that we have right now and that means that the market of bitcoin will continue grow because aside from being the very first cryptocurrency, it is also a good thing to remember that bitcoin doesn't have any huge problems so i hope that the developers will solve the problems that we have right now in bitcoin as soon as possible.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 12:38:22 AM
It is possible for the bitcoin to rise up to 1 million because of its rising investors in the marketplace if it will continue this thing or bitcoin will rise faster in a moment.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 26, 2018, 12:30:36 AM
Actually, we can't predict the future but it has a high possibility that bitcoin will rise up to 1M. Bitcoin have many supporters, they also invested here and made them as one of the participants and that can help bitcoin to make the price or the value of it higher to higher.
Activity: 26
January 26, 2018, 12:23:45 AM
I also expect the incremental bitcoin as much as possible, which will soon happen.
Activity: 17
January 26, 2018, 12:18:31 AM
What are you talking about? 1 million in peso or dollars? Even so, bitcoin cannot have that too big of a value because of the government.
Activity: 448
January 26, 2018, 12:16:15 AM
I do not know, chances are if the good project will rise to 1 M, hopefully his project in the bitcoin forum is getting better.
Activity: 253
January 26, 2018, 12:10:17 AM
I think it will, but not now, maybe in the next few years.
Rightnow its value is increasing then it will decrease again in a low value. And also last year bitcoin hits its highest value, so its very hard to predict its value.
So the first thing we need to do is to, trust it and be patient all the time.
Activity: 86
January 26, 2018, 12:06:27 AM
yes I agree with you. if more investor will invest in bitcoin then it will happen . i do believe too that people have trust in bitcoin so they will continue to invest , in that case the price will continue to rise even it is not december.Many beleive altcoins will rise now not btc and it will crash but they also know it is not possible as competition with bitcoin at current is not possible.So wait for the price to reach there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
January 26, 2018, 12:04:12 AM
People would say lots of things, but bitcoin will never hit $1 million dollar. It just doesn't make sense, because there are more coin coming with better technology. So bitcoin is not alone and the demand for other coin is going up slowly. What i see bitcoin might go highest $50k within 2 years. That would be max i believe.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
January 25, 2018, 11:52:42 PM
If you look at the current state of bitcoin, then it becomes very doubtful that he will ever rise to one hundred thousand dollars, not that to a million. Now there are more and more new coins with very good functionality and technical characteristics, and bitcoin because of its unresolved flaws with transactions, they are farther away from them. True, not everything is lost. Bitcoin developers have a little time to fix the situation. However, it seems to me that they are deliberately delaying with the elimination of bottlenecks of bitcoin for some reason. Perhaps they do not allow it to develop as a bubble and wait until investors choose other crypto currency for investment. This would be a very good move to save the prestige of the entire crypto currency.
Activity: 56
January 25, 2018, 11:36:40 PM
I think some of our country will be pleased with bitcoin raising a million many that you can buy and can build a business and I can eat it every day because of bitcoin beautiful life right now
Activity: 160
January 25, 2018, 11:26:20 PM
In what national money you are reffering? Of it is not to dollar this is possible and even more than 1M is always possible but if it for dollar I don't think bitcoin will reach that price. For me that is an over specution to bitcoin, let say it can happen; this will be the problem of bitcoin because no one will buy anymore and no one will make a profit both the holders of bitcoin and the future investors. The high price will stand as the barrier of many to have an access to bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
January 25, 2018, 11:15:07 PM
I don’t think if bitcoin will rise to the price of $ 1M, but it may be just happened, only if to 2018 is the price bitcoin couldn’t reach 2018 because kitakan also saw the price, the price bitcoin in 2018 is very different with a price in 2017 prices in 2018 is the price bitcoin down with very quickly, but if bitcoin up to $ 1M might need time to 5 years or 10 again.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
January 25, 2018, 11:09:47 PM
Economists have a variety of definitions of the "money supply."  The most common is called M1, which is the sum of all cash and very liquid deposits such as checking accounts.    The global M1 is in the 20 trillion range, so if bitcoin supplanted every other kind of money in the world, each coin would be $1M, but they could slowly go up from there as the world economy grew and bitcoins did not.   
The larger money supplies, M2, M3 and so on which include savings accounts and certain bonds, are much larger.  It seems unlikely bitcoin would be used for these, as the money is not in circulation, and in fact when you loan it to the bank they promptly loan it back out to somebody else for mortgages and the like.   However, that would push the potential value up to close to $3M per bitcoin.  This is extremely unlikely.    In fact, even reaching all of M1 is unlikely as that presumes there is no other competing form of money, be it fiat money or alternative digital funds.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 22, 2018, 05:28:45 PM
I am going to be positive here, anything can happen. I mean why not. If more people are involved and are investing well. To be candid, it might take a little while, but still anything can happen
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

1million dollars? This isnt feasible for now with respect to the market cap. Bitcoin is now having the challenge of altcoins now being used as exchange for ICOs. And its major counterpart is the ethereum, so, its fast growth has been minimized by this.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
Well with a market cap of $176.846.972.167 as of 22-1-2018 (according to coinmarketcap.com) I find that highly unlikely. If bitcoin increases to $1.000.000 for 1BTC the market cap would be:
1.000.000/10.514 (current BTC price)= 95.1 so the marketcap will have to multiply by 95.1 times; 176 billion x 95.1 = a lot.

Unless BTC gets accepted in a major part of all stores, online shops etc. and a big part of global population would be using it, that marketcap is really unlikely.
Pages:
Jump to: