Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin rise up to $20000? - page 7. (Read 2463 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 04:56:00 AM
Definitely it will reach in the upcoming day because day by day demand for bitcoin is getting higher and it will reach the value that we are not able to imagine .... Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 321
Merit: 251
January 26, 2018, 04:53:14 AM
I hope this year to be over $40000  Wink
Activity: 67
January 26, 2018, 04:50:30 AM
Currently for some reason the price of Bitcoin is gradually decreasing,
Since this has happened before when bitcoin reached it's all time high .
So it's no thing to worry just believe in Bitcoin.
I think it will reach 20000$ maybe in a month or two. One thing is for sure that it's increase can't be stopped.
Activity: 60
January 26, 2018, 04:46:53 AM
bitcoin its already reached 20k last december, but for now price is unstable, maybe it will be back by June this year
Activity: 345
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 04:25:22 AM
i think bitcoin will rise again,up to $20000in december hahaha,because last year bitcoin rised to $20000 in december.

Hoping and looking forward for bitcoin to rise up about 20000 is a good start of waiting. Looking forward to something is like giving it a time to be good in its perfect time. And yes, since it just happened last year, it is possible to repeat this hisyory or over again. I also look forward to a higher price that it could cover at the end of 2018.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
January 26, 2018, 04:24:38 AM
Are you kidding! don't be over excited because it will another 100 years to reach 1 million dollars. Nobody has the exact hope whether it will reach the 1 million dollars, just hope it should reach more than 25k$ as of now.
Yes I agree on you. It is really too long that bitcoin reach in millions. But for me, there is a possibility. All we must need to do is to do our best to earn with bitcoin. We cant tell if it reach in that kind amount but price of bitcoin can goes higher and higher and if you will save it then it will be reach in millions. But I hope right this time, bitcoin price goes higher and higher for us to continue support our daily needs and help many people because of this.

Yes i agree. Bitcoin's price will increase if the demand will go increase. I know that this season, the demand will increase but it is in the middle of this year. Many people will be benefited on it.
Price of bitcoin increasing and reaching past ath is possible with the increasing demand as the user suggests. From the beginning of the year it is expected to grow massive with more people getting into bitcoin usage. In reality opposite to that happened with more regulations and ban initiations leading to price drop, which is slowly getting recovered.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
January 26, 2018, 04:22:24 AM
Yes, Bitcoin will reach $20k but I don't think that it will happen overnight. Things will take time and I am expecting sustainable growth after the first quarter of 2018. Things will remain chaotic for the time till then. We have experienced the really in the last quarter of the last year and as a result, we have also experienced the fall in the price to stabilize it in the market. I am optimistic about the growth in the rest of the Year.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
January 26, 2018, 04:19:34 AM
Are you kidding! don't be over excited because it will another 100 years to reach 1 million dollars. Nobody has the exact hope whether it will reach the 1 million dollars, just hope it should reach more than 25k$ as of now.
Yes I agree on you. It is really too long that bitcoin reach in millions. But for me, there is a possibility. All we must need to do is to do our best to earn with bitcoin. We cant tell if it reach in that kind amount but price of bitcoin can goes higher and higher and if you will save it then it will be reach in millions. But I hope right this time, bitcoin price goes higher and higher for us to continue support our daily needs and help many people because of this.

Yes i agree. Bitcoin's price will increase if the demand will go increase. I know that this season, the demand will increase but it is in the middle of this year. Many people will be benefited on it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 26, 2018, 04:16:11 AM
Activity: 294
January 26, 2018, 03:56:59 AM
Don't think it could be in this year.It could only regain its potential to the point of early this years.most investors want to make up an ICO to get BTC value stable.the fact remains that more good investors are now aware and want to invest so thereby sparking up a rapid price value in no time but won't get to such anticipated price.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
January 26, 2018, 03:24:05 AM
I think it will rise to $20,000. It's all a matter of when XD. I believe it will hit $20,000 shortly after the Lightning Network is released.
Activity: 182
January 26, 2018, 03:22:16 AM
I think it could happen, because nothing is impossible in the bitcoin world. So be patient and keep the coins you have. Actually on this occasion is the right time to add our coins while the price is still cheap.
Activity: 168
January 26, 2018, 03:09:23 AM
yes, I hope so BTC is rise up to $20000 on this year  Roll Eyes
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
January 26, 2018, 02:54:19 AM
^You could have made just 1 post instead of 3 there -.-

The movements are due to people trading. While people have different interests, many are only here for quick profits. No need for crazy theories, I think.
Activity: 84
January 26, 2018, 02:51:37 AM
Sorry guys my mistake.i edited my post.instead of 1M in philippines i edited it to $20000
January 26, 2018, 02:47:06 AM
People would say lots of things, but bitcoin will never hit $1 million dollar. It just doesn't make sense, because there are more coin coming with better technology. So bitcoin is not alone and the demand for other coin is going up slowly. What i see bitcoin might go highest $50k within 2 years. That would be max i believe.

I think $50k is too much?haha
January 26, 2018, 02:44:33 AM
i think bitcoin will rise again,up to 1M in december hahaha,because last year bitcoin rised to 1M in december.
if there are no bad news about bitcoin, why not. in cryptocurrency anything can be happen. it depend markets but i can't wonder what will happen to economy of the world if bitcoin reach that price

Maybe bitcoin price is down because soms countries banned bitcoin?
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
January 26, 2018, 02:08:33 AM
i think bitcoin will rise again,up to 1M in december hahaha,because last year bitcoin rised to 1M in december.
Are you kidding me, 1m in last year December where did you get your information from I guest from the moon. But even thou 1m is way too big to reach by December 2018 I will like to say bitcoin have the potential of rising even above $1m because bitcoin is very volatile and it operate on the scale of demand and supply so if the demands is high the price can get to that amount even above but it going to take time to achieve that.

I think he's talking mathematically since bitcoin rose from $807 on December 21 2016 to almost $20,000 in December 2017, it's an incredible rise in percentage of 2400% and so if we are to have a similar rise this year that will put it's all time high of about $20,000 to 20000*(2400/100)=$480,000 which is still half a million dollar.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
January 26, 2018, 01:59:03 AM
Activity: 35
January 26, 2018, 01:47:54 AM
I think a lot depends on the following things:

1. How the development team will handle the issues about scalability, speed, mining rewards etc, so how they deal with present and future issues?
2. altcoins on the rise...As the crypto world develops, more and more alts coming with specific features that can fit certain markets better
3. Government reactions ( i see this problem in the short term more than long term, since i cant see the can stop it, just how long it wil take for them to realize its more beneficial for them to support the development)
4. Implementation of BTC globally
5. The masses of people...when and how they can and will join?

if these things move to the better direction, than it will rise...to a million? Thats exactly a one million dollar question Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: