Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin stay relatively stable and become a stablecoin? - page 5. (Read 797 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Of course not.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 30
Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023
There has been many rumors pinging underground, that, Bitcoin has finally become a stable coin like USDC but not yet convince about the philosophy of BTC becoming/become a stable coin. BTC at the moment found itself at the support zone and at a time surprise it holders of it potentials to soar higher in the future. BTC is not relatively stable and cannot become a stablecoin; "just my opinion and view".
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
That will not happen, the bitcoin price may stay more or less stable for a while, but in some moment it will move in one direction or the other.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
It might be possible in the future if the remaining 4 million bitcoin left are all mined possible the price of bitcoin can be stable but based on CNBC year 2140 is the expected to be completely mined all coins if it happens there is a big possibility that bitcoin can be stable as the same as tether.

If you are comparing to the bitcoin price today I think the price won't drop too much because of big supporters and they don't let bitcoin down below $6k.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
I guess you have been into memes on social media platforms and found it funny. Bitcoin won't become a stable coin, just because it is relatively stable at $6,300 - $6,500 it doesn't mean that it will change to a stable coin like USDC, USDT(not anymore).

It was $6,500 few hours ago and now it dips again went low to $6,300 so that answers your question.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
Just a thought when looking at the candle chart. I believe it would be possible when total funds are huge enough.
Pages:
Jump to: