Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC and large coins recover? - page 13. (Read 1459 times)

Activity: 837
Merit: 500
April 04, 2018, 11:08:05 AM
Bitcoin and other Currencies will definitely recover. We all know that this is not the first it Happens. Bitcoin went down before but it still recovered. how much more now? Bitcoin becomes more popular every year. That means it will be stronger that Before. we have nothing to worry about it after all.
Why panic, we don't even expect bitcoin to climb that high last year, crypto being a transaction medium that will give ease in every usage will definitely have a space in the future it might give more benefits to us soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 10:58:29 AM
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?
Hold on because there are still many investors holding their bitcoins and patiently waiting  for recovery,  Bitcoin has started yet and no matter what,  Stick to your aims, because this is just a normal characteristics of crypto's, sometimes it goes up, and sometimes it falls down. Bitcoin could not easily gone because it is already adapted by millions of people...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
April 04, 2018, 10:45:15 AM
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?

Eagerly waiting to see the recovery of every crypto currency especially bitcoin.  Need to see a change and all are fed up with a long correction causing major loss.  This is the right opportunity to buy and hold back the coins we have. We could see a slight positive move yesterday but it has again turned back to red. Hope to see a quick recovery before this month end. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 108
April 04, 2018, 10:35:18 AM
In my observation, BTC is gaining grounds again. I think few days back it drops to 6.5K USD. And now it's over 7K. Most of the Alts is gaining positive result again. Lets hope that everything will continue to rise on this second quarter.

I think it's still a long way to go, to me bitcoins will continue to go up and down more. The thing
that concerns me is that, it's struggling keeping up with the amount it loses in it's dips. It's more
likely to lose than to gain. It's not the safest time to assume Bitcoins gaining in a sense, I think
a lot would agree that it's not over yet. It's still too early to speculate and tell, it might be misleading
and would stress out and disappoint more people. If BTC reaches and goes beyond the $10k to $11k
mark, I think that's something that would regard as appealing and considerate enough to surmise that
bitcoins may indeed be gaining ground. So try not to get all your hopes on high, but still I like the
optimism in all of this, it's refreshing and endearing. We all need that in times and moments like this.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 07:36:22 AM
Bitcoin and other Currencies will definitely recover. We all know that this is not the first it Happens. Bitcoin went down before but it still recovered. how much more now? Bitcoin becomes more popular every year. That means it will be stronger that Before. we have nothing to worry about it after all.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
April 04, 2018, 07:23:15 AM
Yes they will recover but not for now , bears are leading the way  they can dictate where the price should go. After this storm there will be light that will start the good happenings on crypto again.
After every storm, there are perks that will be given to only those people who stood firm during the hard times. So, don’t worry and just relax. Bitcoins would be making the whole world great someday. They will definitely recover from this dip and we will be seeing a good day coming so soon. Prices have been down since last 3 months so bitcoins it is time now to come up, gear up.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 04, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
The recovery time will be about the second half of this year as a lot is still happening as regards token being introduced. The regulation of the Cryptocurrency market prices is also another thing to consider as it affects the unusual volatility of Bitcoin especially.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 07:11:07 AM
I hope so. I have also BTC in my wallet since the crash started. I lost around 30% of my investment till now. But instead to cry and sell my BTC, I hold it because I want to earn someday when the price reach its peak. This is a good news for crypto hodlers because the price are recovering from its loss.
Bitcoin and other coin holders should be able to  wait. We already know the risk  on investing such cryptocurrencies so why are we going to quit?  Its not yet the end, we all have to be patient on waiting to rise the price bitcoin and other coins to recover. Because i believe that it would really have a time to recover maybe not now but for sure it will be this year. So just hold, enjoy, and be patient.
Activity: 364
April 04, 2018, 07:03:52 AM

Instead of looking it in a negative just look on the other sides so that it will never disappoint you or will not frustrate you. As I observe in the crypt world it is the longest dump of bitcoin but still I believe that it will recover because one thing I saw bug holders is dumping bitcoin so that they will buy again until it increase. It is a way of gaining profit.
Activity: 137
April 04, 2018, 06:57:38 AM
I hope so. I have also BTC in my wallet since the crash started. I lost around 30% of my investment till now. But instead to cry and sell my BTC, I hold it because I want to earn someday when the price reach its peak. This is a good news for crypto hodlers because the price are recovering from its loss.
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
April 04, 2018, 06:49:42 AM
I still think it is too early to tell if BTC or the other large alternate coins can recover after the dip, also I don’t want to assume that everything will be back to normal. Bitcoin and the rest of these large coins will try to recover but if there will be another negative news about bitcoin then for sure it will pull the market back again. Expect the unexpected, as what some would say.
Activity: 226
April 04, 2018, 06:28:07 AM
Indeed, the situation on the market is not the best, respectively, the prices of many coins, too. I believe that very large players entered the market at this drop, so the growth will be unambiguous.

I think big coin will recover verry soon . After the huge dump huge pump is already been expected. Sometimes dropping of the price really depend from the volume of the investors in the market. And another thing I believe that the price today is dropping because of some negative issue that cryptocurrency  has facing.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4
April 04, 2018, 06:15:57 AM
When everyone is selling and crying "Sky is falling" .. it is the best time to buy.

I guess we are entering into this phase and cryptocurrencies are beaten down so much that everyone has lost hope.

perhaps this is the best time to buy.

For me, I am accumulating ETH, NEO and altcoins weekly. I doubt i will see them this cheap in the future
Activity: 753
April 04, 2018, 06:13:02 AM
Indeed, the situation on the market is not the best, respectively, the prices of many coins, too. I believe that very large players entered the market at this drop, so the growth will be unambiguous.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
April 04, 2018, 06:04:35 AM
I don’t know why you guys keeps on bringing up this same topic. For sure the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will recover. Nothing stops that, and it’s going to happen soon. This is normal thing that keeps on repeating all the time (every year) even last year many people were already predicting that the price for Bitcoin bubbled a lot will go into correction this 2018, and that’s what we ate seeing now.

They will all recover in time and the prices will start going back up again. Just as prices cannot keep going up and stay up forever, prices cannot keep going down and stay down forever, a bull market is coming, and it will be massive.
Yes bitcoin prices are already recovering but I don't think this time it will be rallying up to create a new ATH. Because it may take some more time before we will be seeing any new ATH. For some people concerning about ATH at this time may be a big thing because they are all thinking about the survival of bitcoins. But I'm sure bitcoins will get new ATH in coming months for sure.
Activity: 251
April 04, 2018, 04:16:06 AM
They will all recover in time and the prices will start going back up again. Just as prices cannot keep going up and stay up forever, prices cannot keep going down and stay down forever, a bull market is coming, and it will be massive.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
April 03, 2018, 02:29:10 PM
Of course whole market will recover but not now. Because in such situation bitcoin can reach maximum to 10K and then will drop again. May be we will see 4K$. Main recovery will start in the second half of this year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
April 03, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

Obviously, the recent drop in percentages of the prices of the top 20 cryptocurrencies is due to the recent rise in threats and ban of cryptocurrencies ads on the prominent social media platform to check fake ICOs. These issues in combination of the threats by the governments and banks have raised the level of fear, doubt and uncertainty (FUD) among people including a lot of investors.
Once most countries are beginning to accept and make Bitcoin legal again, the issue of FUD will abate and the market will revive again and set new historical record.

As there is no one to regulate the Bitcoin price thus it is very much FUD, rumours sensitive. But bitcoin have proved many times that it has lot of potential. Continuous negative news by the main stream media all over the world, FUDs , ICO ads ban on fb and twitter, China ban cryptocurrency --it is like 360 degree attack on bitcoin this year. But still I think bitcoin is strong enough and will recover soon. 
Activity: 308
Swipe!
April 03, 2018, 02:05:17 PM
Of course they will - just wait until correction ends; it can take several months from and all we should wait; don't panic.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 03, 2018, 02:04:25 PM
Yes, I think that its the time where the investors who were waiting for the exit opportunity are selling their investment even if the market is about to have a bullish trend. I believe that recovery will start in this month and we will see a new all-time high level before the next calendar year. However, it is the matter of average maturity level as an investor and I am sure that in the coming years' investors will have a high level of maturity which will avoid such kind of situation.
Pages:
Jump to: