Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC and large coins recover? - page 9. (Read 1458 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 14, 2018, 09:31:14 PM
I will be positive always and I say yes Bitcoin and large coins will recover soon and everyone that is holding coins will be happy and contented if that happen.

Yes, it is true . there is always hope to return the bitcoin value in the market. because bitcoin is the currency for a good future that will surely have many users in the future. which makes the bitcoin value will be higher.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 05:22:35 PM
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?
For me I will recover for sure and definitely  its already started to rising up the value price again.Honestly I feel got worried at first but then again I know  its normal for crypto currency that rise and fall its value.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
April 13, 2018, 04:58:58 PM
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?
I will not worry about such a thing, the market is not doing very well anyone can see that but the real question is if the market is ever going to recover and it is very easy to see that will happen, it may not happen today or tomorrow, but it will happen eventually as people forget about the the crash and the confidence in the market begins to flourish again.
Activity: 644
April 13, 2018, 04:57:53 PM

Today I'm very happy because the cypto currency which is the crypto coins started to increase its value again.Now my holdings was started to accellerate and ready to sell.
Ups and down is always there in crypto market, we will see much more increase in bitcoin and some other good potential altcoin, because bitcoin and other altcoins are the need of the day, some time the price comes down because of the selling by the investors for booking profit, while other time its price increase because of the increasing interest of the investors. so we will always expect increase and decrease in bitcoin price.
It seems to me that in the market of a bath to provoke a good demand for a crypto currency. Of course, today a favorable environment for investment, as the prices for Bitcoin are quite low. But despite this situation, many investors are worried about their means and do not buy crypto currency .
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
April 13, 2018, 03:42:48 PM

Today I'm very happy because the cypto currency which is the crypto coins started to increase its value again.Now my holdings was started to accellerate and ready to sell.
Ups and down is always there in crypto market, we will see much more increase in bitcoin and some other good potential altcoin, because bitcoin and other altcoins are the need of the day, some time the price comes down because of the selling by the investors for booking profit, while other time its price increase because of the increasing interest of the investors. so we will always expect increase and decrease in bitcoin price.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
April 13, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
As you might expect, altcoin prices are growing again, their rates are rising fast. I do not think prices can rise so fast. Within one day, ETH prices almost doubled. I think there is a certain power to adjust prices in the market.

Yeah, well it's a great news to each and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. Hopefully this great news will continue throughout the month since many users loss their shares on the previous month. On my perception, I don't think it will sustain for too long which it so early by this year but it's nothing impossible due to it's volatility but I believe it will increase tremendously as Im hoping it will gonna take too long as well as to recover also other crypto currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 13, 2018, 09:28:14 AM
As you might expect, altcoin prices are growing again, their rates are rising fast. I do not think prices can rise so fast. Within one day, ETH prices almost doubled. I think there is a certain power to adjust prices in the market.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
April 13, 2018, 09:08:16 AM

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
April 13, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

This is too volatile market and sometimes the prices breaks upto their lowest point but there is nothing wrong in that because this trend don't continues for a longer period. Instead you should invest some amount in this bearish market to gain profits when bull run started to take place. And it this point the prices have started to recover and now they will reach new levels upto $25000 of btc by year end.But you must choose your coins wisely otherwise you will lose all your money within seconds.
Activity: 374
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 07:41:59 AM
From February thats very hard to bitcoin to reach again +10k value again, price is reduced to very low value now, I think we should hold
Activity: 364
April 12, 2018, 07:04:40 AM
of course, in the crypto world you should already know about the risks and the rise or fall of the normal price because that's where we can make a profit, so you have to be patient and wait for the price to recover because the bitcoin price will definitely go up again
Activity: 350
April 12, 2018, 07:01:04 AM
Yes. I agree. Today BTC and other coin on the cryptocurrency market are gradually increasing. This represents the recovery of the coin in the cryptocurrency market. They provide investors confidence and confidence to continue their investment or business, helping the cryptocurrency market grow stronger.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 06:54:05 AM
Yes because for me nothing is impositive and I am always thinking at the positive side. Negativity cant help you in life. Always be positive and take the good side always.
Bitcoin and many other coins will recover soon and will increase more than its previous jump so that it will produce huge outcome to the investors. Do not prefer tokens just move towards the Blockchain technology for advance and unambiguous buying and selling.

Bitcoin is helping you to earn a lot and is the real life time opportunity it will recover soon and will increase in market value more than its previous jump.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 06:45:21 AM

The fall can not last forever! If you look at the previous years, you can see that after correction and flat there is a good growth. Many investors are now beginning to look closely at the market for crypto currency. I think it's a calm before the storm!
Activity: 374
April 12, 2018, 05:48:08 AM
I know that crypto without a doubt changing hands right now, but its wise to invest in cryptocurrencies anymore with all-red market if we are talking about top 20 coins..
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 02:04:51 PM

Eversince February it has shown quite a positive movement and has not gone down to 5k or below as what many were speculating. Even worst others are saying that bitcoin will die soon. Well, do not listen to all this negativity because they are all wrong. Bitcoin is alive and kicking and surely it will hit the green buttons soon. We can actually see positive growth in the past few weeks that is the biggening of the green lights. I expect 8k to 10k by the month of late june or early july.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
April 11, 2018, 01:52:44 PM
Yes because for me nothing is impositive and I am always thinking at the positive side. Negativity cant help you in life. Always be positive and take the good side always.
I agree being pessimist wont give you better life. Always be positive in life whatever happens. Just like in cryptoworld. I believe that these coins can be recover again. Maybe not now but soon. We only need to wait for it. Not all the time bitcoin price will dump. It will rise again because it is volatile.
Activity: 504
April 11, 2018, 01:46:54 PM
This is last possible dip and we shouldn't be scared that much, because it could fall even further. If you want to get money from that then you need to invest now, it's good chance.
I do not even understand what people want from Bitcoin lately. It seems that they did not know that the current situation with the market will be inevitable. I'm sure that such fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin will be constant, but that's only in this way. It will affect its popularity, it's very difficult to say.
Activity: 267
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 12:45:09 PM
This is last possible dip and we shouldn't be scared that much, because it could fall even further. If you want to get money from that then you need to invest now, it's good chance.
Activity: 602
April 11, 2018, 09:02:53 AM

Yes, you are right, the past few months have been very bad for the crypto currency, but there can not be a permanent decline, growth should be in any case. So let's be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: