Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC and large coins recover? - page 19. (Read 1459 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
March 30, 2018, 06:38:25 AM
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?

It depends on the timeframe you are looking at. If you are looking for a recovery in the next 3-4 weeks, I doubt if that will happen. If you are prepared to wait for a few years, then I personally believe that the outlook is positive. After the crash in 2013, it was only in 2017 that the price of Bitcoin crossed $1,000 again. We all know what happened after that.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
March 30, 2018, 06:08:58 AM
As for me concerns, I have no doubt they will recover and even break new highs. Some experts expect bitcoin to 50 000 USD till the end of the year.
Activity: 696
Merit: 258
March 30, 2018, 05:54:36 AM
Don't just compare Bitcoin or any other crypto only with the highest price it achieved, rather compare with last year same period price with this year and you would be surprised that Bitcoin has grown 800% and other crypto's close to that. Yes, I admit that crypto market is down but it doesn't looks like it won't recover. There is more time always there for it to rise, it would recover post April 2nd week I guess.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
March 30, 2018, 05:50:22 AM
Just don't be too pessimistic, the all that's related to crypto is the times that will be answering it. Many predictions of this and that, I'm also had read that will be a rise in this month, another month,etc, but in fact.. it's the times that will be answering that's all along with various things that can affect it. The point is no need to feel panic and confused how about now, what to do, besides while investing.. there are still many things that we can do to keep earning some other income.

True, cryptocurrency history had proven itself.  There is time for dump and time for hype.  Price is very volatile and once FUD lurks around the market the price will definitely drop.  The good thing is, this drop is not permanent.  Remember the  event way back 2014 - 2015?  Bitcoin suffers a crash and recover way back that time.  So I believe bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will eventually recover after this price crash.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 30, 2018, 05:33:16 AM
Just don't be too pessimistic, the all that's related to crypto is the times that will be answering it. Many predictions of this and that, I'm also had read that will be a rise in this month, another month,etc, but in fact.. it's the times that will be answering that's all along with various things that can affect it. The point is no need to feel panic and confused how about now, what to do, besides while investing.. there are still many things that we can do to keep earning some other income.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
March 30, 2018, 05:14:15 AM
From this February, it's very hard to reach 11,000$.And the price is reduced to low value now.I think you have to hold the bitcoin to sell at high price.Now the price is start to increase above 7,000$ and soon it will recover to above the 9,000$.Then the price will increase in other coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 30, 2018, 04:37:14 AM
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?
This is the wrong , almost everyone knows that crypto market is very volatility, so you cant expect that it will always raise and dont have any correction.
Now is the time for correction but overall its still higher than years before, so why this is the end? its volatility dude.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
March 30, 2018, 04:29:12 AM
recovering of course because the field is very large potential to be successful and it is not possible if the field is as good as it will be crushed with fast. It is precisely this kind of field will be promising and increasingly sought after community.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
March 30, 2018, 04:24:13 AM
From few months it's going down but it will go up so i suggest don't panic and wait for it it will be recover.
Activity: 252
March 30, 2018, 04:21:13 AM
We can see from the history of bitcoin that the volatility of bitcoin is very large.

Don't panic when the market is down. In December of last year, we experienced a bull market, so it is normal to have this big price cut.

I'm sure bitcoin will recover soon.
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 04:19:03 AM
A lot of coins will recover soon I believe, it's only a matter of time before more new money starts getting pumped into the market and people start getting interested even more.
It will take time to recover as still many supporting this cryptocurrency. Bitcoin will take time to recover and can be growing slowly to increase. Many factors that really affects the price yet Im on holding and believe it can recover.
Activity: 204
March 30, 2018, 04:14:31 AM
A lot of coins will recover soon I believe, it's only a matter of time before more new money starts getting pumped into the market and people start getting interested even more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 30, 2018, 04:01:11 AM
Its normal for these days because btc is struggle in any kind of issues or crypto ico's just like banning in other country or in social media's so definitely all crypto now have that all barriers but that kind of issues not affect it so hard because were here that believe to this digital currencies.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
March 30, 2018, 03:57:31 AM

As of now the value of coins in crypto market are so miserable because it's continuous dipping down. The highly volatility of it makes us felt nervous and because of it,some of us decided do sell their coins in much lower value. No one can knows when it last but most probably as a investor we need to do some good strategy for us to avoid losses. But in my own speculation Bitcoin and large coins will be recover again and the people are continuously dmanding and patronizing it and by this it could help the system to reach it's fully recovery.  
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
March 30, 2018, 03:55:10 AM
A lot of coins will start recovering soon as demands starts increasing, the market has had so much money taken out and supply is way more than demand in this market right now which is what is causing the drop in prices. This bear market will probably last a while longer and some more people will sell off their coins but it will recover in time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 106
March 30, 2018, 03:17:01 AM
Recovery takes time and it requires multiple good news continuously spread in the entire social media outlets. When? Is the most interesting question, as it may happened in an instant or gradually in a short period time.

Anyone who thought that this is the end of bitcoin and other prominent coins will eventually regret it their entire life.
So basically if you do the math, the comparison of 2017 and 2018 in the same month still we have positive or higher value now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 30, 2018, 03:13:31 AM
Well, only time can tell. Given that the industry is now having a downward trend due to unexpected events, We can speculate but to predict what will happen is quite impossible as of the moment. The instability of the industry become bad to worst to much even worst. Though, I'd still hope that it will recover in no time and as for now just be mindful for every decisions we make.
I'm having a bad thing this month, all social media and companies are starting to do banned cryptocurrency.
I see red candles everywhere, held back down while I have no confidence whatsoever.
there is a good suggestion, I really accept anything for better development. !!
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
March 30, 2018, 02:58:08 AM
Well, only time can tell. Given that the industry is now having a downward trend due to unexpected events, We can speculate but to predict what will happen is quite impossible as of the moment. The instability of the industry become bad to worst to much even worst. Though, I'd still hope that it will recover in no time and as for now just be mindful for every decisions we make.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
March 30, 2018, 02:56:50 AM
I think this effect is due to some traders late on participating the sell off, a lot of people right now did a smart move on changing their position from cryptocurrency to Fiat currency as the cryptocurrency market is experiencing a bearish cycle. What I can say is that this is normal as for starters it is a "cycle" and last December we experience a bull run, we are just experiencing the consequences of a fast and quick bull run and that is a long down trend. Their is still money to be made on the way down just by shorting, right now BTC is expected to reach as far as 6000$ as it had formed a inverse cup and handle pattern.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
March 30, 2018, 02:55:40 AM

In the past also same instance happened,the bitcoin fell more than the current percentage in value but it successfully recovered.So try to do research yourself before asking these silly questions even no one has the power to predict the future so no ine can answer these questions.
Pages:
Jump to: