Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC hit 1M ? - page 10. (Read 1714 times)

legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Not your keys, not your coins!
February 19, 2024, 11:34:00 AM
So like 15-20 Years from now !
15 - 20 years are too long for waiting but it is too short if you don't pay attention on waiting time and just let time flies.

However, a big challenge for you is secure your Bitcoin storage, wallets, backups and control your greed to take profit in next 4, 8 or 12 years. It is always easy to say "I am a hodler and will hodl my bitcoin" but when you see price rises like 50%, x2, x3, you will get rid of your plan and take profit.

Bitcoin will rise more but with less exponential growth rate than last 15 years since 2009 because we can logically think that with bigger and bigger market cap, with time, Bitcoin will have smaller and smaller growth rate in future.

How to back up a seed phrase?
copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 4
February 19, 2024, 11:24:58 AM
Most of people want microwave results and most of them are not patient
It is Clear that bitcoin will be the only Currency for payments
Like there will be no Cash or VISA

You can clearly see here on Bitcoin Rainbow Chart https://www.blockchaincenter.net/en/bitcoin-rainbow-chart/
That soon will hit 100k EZ and to 1M on Future

Be a Smart and Wise person Invest an amount for your Children Future on a Cold Wallet and never move those coins till your kids finish High school
So like 15-20 Years from now !

Many people limit their profit by not taking the right actions but trust me every penny worth
Even if u have low budget to invest for your kids do it , and save it for more than 15-20 years
e.g if u put today 100$  on BTC to save for ur Kids future , when they are 20 years that 100$ will go up and down in hours as bitcoin will hit High price

Dont be blind open your eyes
Pages:
Jump to: