Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bulls push BTC back above $12K in the next few hours? - page 2. (Read 286 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
well the momentum is always there when testing the resistance and while below it, everything seems to be pointing into breaking it that time but as evidence shows the momentum is changing a lot so it is not possible to say based on that alone.
in fact anything that is said now is a pure guess and that is why most people are always waiting for the price to go over the lines before they invest again.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
BTC has been gathering momentun since price failed to break above $12K on February 20 and 21
Even this beginning of March, bitcoin is having a very rough time of breaking $12,000. I want to see another view of its price at $12,000 and 500 more bucks, bitcoin you can do it.  Wink
will BTC make it this time though we haven't seen enough volumes to support the uptrend for now.
It will! Be optimistic as bitcoin market is always surprising us like this; Someone Just Bought $400 Million Worth of Bitcoin
Activity: 415
Merit: 100
There's so much resistance between 11.5k and 12k that I don't think it will happen all in one go, especially given how volume hasn't been huge lately. I think we'll likely break the resistance up to about 11.8k before dipping back to low 11 thousands. Then eventually passing 12k. It's going to happen it's just a question of when. I think it will be towards the end of the week that we start to see the price move beyond 12k
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
in the next few hours? very unlikely, I don't expect any major movements today due to how low the volume has been over the last 12-24 hours, but you never know with bulls, they might be getting ready for a big push, and if it ends up breaking the 12k level, I don't expect it to last long before it goes down back to 11k levels.

And I don't think we'll see a rapid increase to 12k, I expect the uptrend to continue very slowly like we've seen over the last few days.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
it could be the rate breaking the price at $ 12k in a few hours. but, most likely will not last long and will definitely return to the figure $ 11k.
IMO if we want to break the $ 12k figure and keep on increasing, we need a few days or weeks to reach a stable figure at $ 12k and be ready to take off to reach $ 20k in the coming months.
I'm sure, 2018 will be a brilliant year like December last year and I really believe it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Price is holding well above $11k for last few days so we can hope for some good uptrend or atleast resistance break over $12k soon. But if it will be failed again than we are likely to head down to previous support level at $10k or even $9k.
There will be no failure. The price will only rise. Users keep their coins and will not sell even at a price of $ 12,000. All who succumbed to panic have long sold their coins. I am sure that the price of bitcoin will return to $ 20,000. Only after reaching this limit will it be possible to talk about some trends.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Price is holding well above $11k for last few days so we can hope for some good uptrend or atleast resistance break over $12k soon. But if it will be failed again than we are likely to head down to previous support level at $10k or even $9k.

Lol, isn't that always true?

"We can hope for some good uptrend" is applicable to every situation
"But if it will be failed again than we are likely to head down" is full of AWFUL grammar, but also applicable to every single situation.

The information you're giving is so useful **cough cough**

BTC has been gathering momentun since price failed to break above $12K on February 20 and 21, will BTC make it this time though we haven't seen enough volumes to support the uptrend for now.

BTC has been on an uptrend, not only over the last couple of days, but also over the last month. I'm not sure if BTC is going to break $12k today already, but it's quite likely it is going to do so pretty soon.

Take a look at the graphs here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
Seems like an uptrend  Wink
Always be ready for a dump though
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
I really hope so! I can see some bull flag though, just below the neck line formation of the head and shoulder pattern from 17/01 and now. The market has been holding strong on MA20 support, so I am a bit optimistic we should have a push soon. Let's hope the bulls are really going to do their best, and once we break it, that would be a good sign, which I expect huge volume to flow into the market as a result of that, even though we still have a lot of resistances along the way. Watching closely with some popcorns in my hand right now!
Activity: 952
Merit: 516
Well, there haven't been any relevant news about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies lately so on that side nothing is driving the price. We did break the huge downtrend from 17th of december of 2017.

It has been trying for the past few days to break the 11.7k resistance level, if it does it could go up to 13k since there isn't much resistance between 11.7k and 13k.

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
AICoin-Leader of Global Cryptocurrency Tickers APP
BTC has been gathering momentun since price failed to break above $12K on February 20 and 21, will BTC make it this time though we haven't seen enough volumes to support the uptrend for now.
Pages:
Jump to: