Pages:
Author

Topic: Will China start Altcoin Season - page 5. (Read 695 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 28, 2019, 05:52:07 AM
altcoin china is now rife since their predecessors like tron ​​were very successful until now, therefore China now wants to make altcoin like that and the people there are racing to create altcoin with the most advanced blockchain technology in order to give birth to very high altcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
October 28, 2019, 05:51:20 AM
China likes experimenting with new technology just as same as other asian countries but yes i belief that if people in china start using crypto or start investing on crypto there will be a huge bullrun, example is what happened two days ago when bitcoin recovers 35percent about the china good news
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
October 28, 2019, 05:25:55 AM
I really hope so, because after the positive news from China towards the cryptocurrency, bitcoin was growing in price very quickly and altcoins grew a little bit, so we hope that the altcoin season will begin soon and investors from China will begin to invest in cryptocurrency even more than before, because China is a huge investors market.

But don't you all think this news is suspicious as I am honestly bit afraid if this is an attempt by China to hijack the crypto market as well because they were opposing it for so long and now this news comes out as a positive hope for crypto but not sure about their long term plans and thus it's too early to comment as we have no idea what's going behind the scene.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
October 28, 2019, 05:01:13 AM
I really hope so, because after the positive news from China towards the cryptocurrency, bitcoin was growing in price very quickly and altcoins grew a little bit, so we hope that the altcoin season will begin soon and investors from China will begin to invest in cryptocurrency even more than before, because China is a huge investors market.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
October 28, 2019, 05:00:40 AM
Yes this is indeed good news for the crypto world. With this news bitcoin rose by 20% - 40%. I believe blockchain is the future and China too seems to think so. With blockchain everything can be transparent. In my opinion altcoin season will occur if bitcoin continues to climb up to next year. Because the king must always be in front before his men.
I also believe that blockchain technology will be developed a lot because the nature of its transparency can help. and for the altcoin trend I think will happen when the price of the bitcoin pump continues, it's only a matter of time for altcoin so for now bitcoin is moving earlier
Yes indeed. But in fact there are many people who still want everything to be closed. Maybe those who commit corruption will not approve it. It would be cleaner if the government uses a blockchain system so that incoming and outgoing funds can be tracked properly. If this really happens, surely bitcoin will go up in price. And this must be a fundamental factor.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 28, 2019, 03:43:06 AM
I really dont think that China or a specific country is going to trigger an Altcoin season but i think when companies or government to accept different crypto as a payment.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
October 28, 2019, 04:58:44 AM
If China focuses on altcoins then most likely in the near time Altcoin will pump large magnitudes. As is the case with BTC in a few days, once the Chinese government announced its legality crypto, then there is a pump on Bitcoin, for Altcoins just waiting for the time to pump.
There is already a resemblance in BTC pump today that affect altcoins too, if the BTC pump is says to be due to China announcement,then it influence too the altcoin performances now. The fact that China acknowledge blockchain it also give effects in some altcoins, depending if that alt is useful like BTC is.  Only few alts in top 100 that are not performing well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
October 28, 2019, 03:54:06 AM
We hope that the chinese government will actually pick one or more altcoins and build something on them or adopt them in one of their future projects. But that is unlikely. The government itself is capable of developing its own blockchain project which issues an alternate cryptocurrency. Why would a very powerful and rich country adopt an altcoin that is not of their own making? Our hope is that the whole country will welcome existing crypto projects for possible partnerships.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 28, 2019, 03:44:27 AM
Here is the list:

https://news.bitcoin.com/china-rankings-37-crypto-projects/

Chinese are not stupid they will research the projects and it only takes one big company to become a whale in one of these projects and prices will take-off

Alternatively the masses might start heavily investing in some of these projects.
Did you see the NEO price response? It shows they could likely invest in project that are related to the Chinese or Asia. Some altcoin can start waking up, especially those within the plan of Asia at crowdfund. Project that are listed on those platforms related to china especially NEO etc can also enjoy this but more will be seen by next year when they are granted more freedom in the space
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
October 28, 2019, 03:36:18 AM
As big as china is with alipay and wepay spreading around the cities if crypto manages to be the most favoured it will help the next bitcoin halving alot in 2020, i hope it happens for real china has big populations and it will make crypto surge certainly

Chinese are tech Savy! This could be what we all need!
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
October 28, 2019, 03:32:39 AM
As big as china is with alipay and wepay spreading around the cities if crypto manages to be the most favoured it will help the next bitcoin halving alot in 2020, i hope it happens for real china has big populations and it will make crypto surge certainly
Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
October 28, 2019, 03:31:09 AM
Yes this is indeed good news for the crypto world. With this news bitcoin rose by 20% - 40%. I believe blockchain is the future and China too seems to think so. With blockchain everything can be transparent. In my opinion altcoin season will occur if bitcoin continues to climb up to next year. Because the king must always be in front before his men.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
October 28, 2019, 03:30:35 AM
I surely hope so, after they announced that China's adoption on blockchain, we've seen a great price ups not only bitcoin, but also altcoins. Just like the old days, china took a great impact in cryptocurrency. Even with only a simple news, be it bad nor good news. We'll see that later, what will become of our community after china's decision about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
October 28, 2019, 03:25:45 AM
After President Xi announced the use and adoption of blockchain technology in his economic system, the price of bitcoin rose more than 25% in one day. I think if this is implemented by the Chinese Government, it will affect the price of cryptocurrency and it could be started
Activity: 294
October 28, 2019, 03:28:26 AM
Could you please mention the "search engine"? Would like to see my self.
Who owns the TronWeekly website by the way? Tron or just a fan?
Well, you need to be sure the article is even true. I have seen similar articles about China that end up not true.

It this is true, it is probably about fintech "Blockchain" projects.

https://www.baidu.com/ Is the biggest search engine in China

Not sure who owns Tron Weekly
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
October 28, 2019, 03:26:00 AM
I really hope you are right... chinese people are so many that if they officially enter crypto, this will definitely change the game...
it will mark the beginning of the most powerfull altseason we have ever seen...
I am ready as I have nothing more to put in alts... bags are full to max possible
Ucy
Activity: 2632
Merit: 403
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
October 28, 2019, 03:21:15 AM
Could you please mention the "search engine"? Would like to see my self.
Who owns the TronWeekly website by the way? Tron or just a fan?
Well, you need to be sure the article is even true. I have seen similar articles about China that end up not true.

It this is true, it is probably about fintech "Blockchain" projects.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
October 28, 2019, 03:15:51 AM
I hope so!

In my opinion many Chinese are feverishly opening accounts right now to invest
Chinese search engines are reporting the Chinese are searching this topic feverishly!
If these guys start investing in the projects that are on the Chinese list of preferred projects I don’t need to tell you what will happen.

As an example, I am invested in Cardano and it is on the list and they also have a solid presence in China

https://www.tronweekly.com/iohk-bringing-cardano-ada-closer-to-chinese-market/

I am not telling you to buy Cardano it is an example. There are many projects on the Chinese preferred  list.
China is indeed very capable, i am not surprised though because since the day i start learning about cryptocurrencies country like china,korea and singapore seem to have high taste in blockchain technology, i am starting to think that 2020 will be like something weve seen in the past
Activity: 914
Merit: 299
October 28, 2019, 03:13:17 AM

Chinese search engines are reporting the Chinese are searching this topic feverishly!

I would love to see some proof of this!

But yeah it would be nice if the Chinese started a new btc rally or an alt season. The past 2 years I have accumulated some really really big bags that I need to unload XD But honestly, I don't feel like we are going to see what happened in 2017 any time soon Sad
Activity: 336
October 28, 2019, 03:09:57 AM
The early trends suggests otherwise. The recent spike (which resulted from the speech made by Xi Jinping, in which he mentioned about the Blockchain technology) took Bitcoin dominance form 66.5% to 68.0%. That is a 1.5% increase in just 24 hours. Even established altcoins such as Ethereum have witnessed their market share going down over the past few months. And with the Bitcoin block reward halving approaching, it is going to get even worse for the altcoins (including the top-10 coins such as Litecoin and Ripple).

You might be right but the Chinese thing might change market dynamics!
Pages:
Jump to: