Pages:
Author

Topic: Will cryptocurrency soon be an alternate payment option? - page 11. (Read 7127 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 18
Yes for me I think it would soon be an alternative payment option ,
It would only take some time since there is already some big company who declares to accept it ,
Soon the other merchant or company would also accept it as a payment option.
We are now in an advance stage where most of the people rely on the internet .
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
The era has changed, there are several online or offline stores that can accept bitcoin as a payment tool, this is probably good news that will support the development of bitcoin, and I hope bitcoin becomes the world's first digital currency.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
I believe that cryptocurrencies will be an alternate payment option. They are now, but that is not as popular yet. Cryptocurrencies are more and more readily available. Recently, I found an article about it - www.blockchain24.co/blockchain-in-your-neighbourhood
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
That's what we wanted to happen, at least another alternative to the current payment system. Although it is growing by the day, but we are still far from what we dream of. Right now we have seen some merchants accepts it, but in small percentage only.

But we are not giving up, soon, when they understand why crypto is a good alternate payment option, I'm sure they will, in due time.
Well there are so many crypto lover or holder that is really wanted to use crypto as payment and i think it is slowly happening in some country's. Many people really wanted to use crypto because it is amazing ways of making a payment. But i think that wad not so easy to happen. Because crypto is not yet legalized in some country and they banned it. I think it is a matter of time maybe in the near future.
Activity: 41
Some independent merchants could accept crypto as is depending on their business model, though I don't see big names in the industry would ever do it. They'd save even the last penny for profit, so bitcoin's volatility somehow defeats that, or scares them to lose every penny they make. Crypto are currently accepted on big companies like you've mentioned, but yeah, perhaps we will still see these companies accept a compromise that will require a third-party service integration to ensure that bitcoin will be converted immediately to fiat once a sale is made. Bitcoin s transaction fees have made purchasing at our ATMs economically unfeasibly again. We will be resuming sales when/if the meme pool backlog is cleared. Still Crypto and blockchain projects can really be useful for all of us. Blockchain can solve many problems. For example, Credits is a unique blockchain-based data hub providing a research and visualisation platform to crypto-market participants.
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
Here to ruffle some feathers. Dollar itself is a scam. All money is based on a collective illusion (read delusion) that it has value. In that way bitcoin or anything else is the same. Read Sapiens to understand what other illusions your life is based on.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
it is still a alternative to paying with FIAT or doing SEPA.
Iam paying my domain and hosting since many years with bitocin and since 2 years i can buy pizza here in my town with bitcoin Tongue

regards
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
We now can use it as a payment option, so I believe that's a sign.
copper member
Activity: 164
without missing words, one can boldly see that crypto currency is gradually becoming a generally accepted means of payment or transactions, I could not believe it when i got to pay for my burger at shoprite with my btc, there lies a very huge opportunity for crypto currency to flourish in the near future.
Activity: 248
Merit: 11
I live in Indonesia and for us here, having cryptocurrency as an asset is not prohibited but using it as payment is still prohibited by our law. Acceptance of cryptocurrencies as assets is a step forward for the development of cryptocurrency itself. Extra effort is needed for cryptocurrency to be accepted as a payment instrument that is accepted throughout the world. And in my personal opinion, this will not happen in the near future.
I also live in Indonesia and it is true that Cryptocurrency is still illegal as a means of payment but is legal for investment.
However, the latest news from our government if Bitcoin is currently legal as an instrument of payment and recognized by the state, but not yet for other cryptocurrency.
I only hope that as soon as possible the cryptocurrency can be legalized in my country as a whole, not only Bitcoin but other Altcoin.
Activity: 60
Merit: 3
I doubt that soon, but I hope yes.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
That's what we wanted to happen, at least another alternative to the current payment system. Although it is growing by the day, but we are still far from what we dream of. Right now we have seen some merchants accepts it, but in small percentage only.

But we are not giving up, soon, when they understand why crypto is a good alternate payment option, I'm sure they will, in due time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Soon? I don't think so if it will happen soon.  Why?  Many countries still don't accept crypto for one of the payment methods, only few merchants will do it.
 We must know the real condition.  As a digital asset,  yeah it wi be spreading widely.  But for transaction,  it need more times to grow and develop to be accepted in many more merchants in the world. 
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
I don't know how soon it's gonna happen, but it's gonna happen.  In fact, it all depends on ourselves. Not many of the crypto holders are ready to spend their crypto currency to pay for any things. That's the problem. People should be willing to pay her.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Crypto is currently playing that role. Maybe it hasn't gone viral yet but people are transacting each day with Crypto. I believe it will soon gain more popularity among all persons.
Activity: 252
In many countries including some developing countries, Cryptocurrency has been accepted as a means of payment already and this is going to see an upward trend
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
Just a month ago, giants like Starbucks, Nordstrom, Whole Foods, and AT&T announced that they accept cryptocurrency as a payment option.
With the  popularity that cryptocurrency is growing there is no doubt that it will soon be among other payment methods. Especially for the international payments, with its ridiculously low fee and time taken for inter-border transfers it is surely the favorite among the traders.
Also, with giants accepting it as a payment option there is no other need to prove its authenticity.

Do you own any cryptocurrency yet?

Cryptocurrency will not only an alternative payment option in future but instead this will become the main currency to be use worldwide.maybe this will take sometime but it will after the adoption happens and when people realized what is crypto for to help them
Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

I think yes crypto will develop into a large and affordable technology in all countries later. so this is a new step to recognize the world of digital money and this has been used in my country with this digital wallet to be able to make any transactions for food bill payments and other alternative tourism and travel tickets
There's already countries who recognize the system so it's been used for a while, many will follow since there's adoptions from different part of the country, the market will be expected to have a much bigger space and the system will be use by many more people who will see the advantages of this crypto currency, businesses will consider to adopt and to help the existing system that they've have after realizing the help that this system can add to the company.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
it is very clear if the future of world money is cryptocurrency because we can see that there are now many stores that accept cryptocurrency payments.
we are very close to the future where we can use crypto coins in all countries of the world.
of course I have had cryptocurrency for a long time and until now like BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, BNB and several other coins.
Activity: 874
Merit: 125
Just a month ago, giants like Starbucks, Nordstrom, Whole Foods, and AT&T announced that they accept cryptocurrency as a payment option.
With the  popularity that cryptocurrency is growing there is no doubt that it will soon be among other payment methods. Especially for the international payments, with its ridiculously low fee and time taken for inter-border transfers it is surely the favorite among the traders.
Also, with giants accepting it as a payment option there is no other need to prove its authenticity.

Do you own any cryptocurrency yet?

It's already an alternative payment option. Maybe, small in scale but is nevertheless. With the introduction of Libra, crypto would become the default medium of payment on the internet and soon would take over the non-internet based goods and service markets.
Pages:
Jump to: