Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 100. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 139
July 22, 2017, 07:45:47 AM
Right now it is hard to tell what will happen with dogecoin,because it is crypto world Grin
Anyway,keeping some 100k dogecoins for long therm will not harm you much
It is not really hard to tell what will happen to joke coin.
Doge was pumped really hard and now its falling in value.
Why do you want to keep 100K dogecoins anyway, did you miss train or have you bought them in bubble?
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
July 22, 2017, 06:52:41 AM
i was lover of doge coin but now it is not performing good according investment from long time doge future is not good because developing team is not doing some special for it.main motto is earn to money .so, invest in top ten coin in the market.and get huge profit in future guaranteed.
I agree with you, investing in top 10 cryptocurrency will certainly be profitable because it is of great interest to investors and will be pumped at a very high price. I spent 70% of my assets in altcoin for long term investment
Activity: 462
Merit: 254
July 22, 2017, 06:46:41 AM
Dogecoins already where told to be dead a few years ago and they are still alive Smiley. There is not only a big community. Doge is a good currency to be used for transfers because of low fees, stable wallets and fast transfers. Example: If I want to transfer bitcoins from one exchanger to another, I don't transfer btc directly but exchange first to doge, send and then exchange back to btc.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
July 22, 2017, 06:34:56 AM
At the rate at which we keep seeing new altcoins being created i think dogecoin will not survive and the dogecoin community will move on and support other coins unless devs come up with something that will give people a reason to stay
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
July 22, 2017, 05:07:05 AM
i was lover of doge coin but now it is not performing good according investment from long time doge future is not good because developing team is not doing some special for it.main motto is earn to money .so, invest in top ten coin in the market.and get huge profit in future guaranteed.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 259
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 21, 2017, 12:28:37 PM
Doge coin have been in the market for a long time but it did not get much popularity.Other many coins after a lot of time came and a lot of get much popularity.I think doge coin future is not good it's my personal opinion.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 21, 2017, 12:01:19 PM
If they were then at 100 000 000 000 000 coins remained then the course would be great today. But Jackson Palmer has lifted the limit. I believe in February 2014

I bought my december 2013  .Because they could buy at ebay
July 21, 2017, 11:54:02 AM
Dogecoin ? 2013 please  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
July 21, 2017, 11:28:10 AM
Dogecoin has a future. Dogecoin is one of the best cryptocurrency online today yet it doesnt matter if the price is going up or going down because eventually it only acts as a tail from bitcoin and other cryptocurrency..

Well, as long as there is enough support from its community, then nothing should go wrong. A cryptocurrency will survive as long as there are nodes and miners supporting its blockchain to maintain its existence for the long term.

As you said earlier, prices don't matter for the good old Dogecoin, since it will follow Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies over time. The most important thing here is that Dogecoin has real use cases (unlike some altcoins in the market) from tipping to micropayments, making it a highly demanded cryptocurrency for many years to come.

Perhaps, someday a new developer would take over DOGE to make some improvements, and increase traction for it. But rest assured that even if no one takes over Dogecoin, it will always remain in crypto land for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin

Well, Dogecoin has been here since 2014, right? One of the earliest and still here, alive and kicking. And is still used, mined, traded, by many. Although the price is really low, very cheap coin (last time I checked that's 70 satoshis), that is what it has to be in huge volumes when traded. As what has been stated in the first post, really good for tipping and similar activities. I hope this will stay but get stronger soon.
Activity: 322
July 21, 2017, 11:10:36 AM
Isn't Dogecoin direct competitor BTC, LTC, Monero, Zcash, Dash, etc? How is Dogecoin unique compared or edging over the rest??
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 21, 2017, 09:59:03 AM
Dogecoin has a future. Dogecoin is one of the best cryptocurrency online today yet it doesnt matter if the price is going up or going down because eventually it only acts as a tail from bitcoin and other cryptocurrency..

Well, as long as there is enough support from its community, then nothing should go wrong. A cryptocurrency will survive as long as there are nodes and miners supporting its blockchain to maintain its existence for the long term.

As you said earlier, prices don't matter for the good old Dogecoin, since it will follow Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies over time. The most important thing here is that Dogecoin has real use cases (unlike some altcoins in the market) from tipping to micropayments, making it a highly demanded cryptocurrency for many years to come.

Perhaps, someday a new developer would take over DOGE to make some improvements, and increase traction for it. But rest assured that even if no one takes over Dogecoin, it will always remain in crypto land for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 1680
Merit: 845
July 19, 2017, 02:55:17 PM
I bought doge 2014 for 29 satoshi. Sold for 116 Satoshi. And now again bought for 69 satoshi. That's OK. Profit made and reinvested again. I think Doge is also good in the future
DogeCoin is not bad for a small or less risky investment, its price is mostly fluctuating between 50-120~ Satoshi which makes it a pretty decent and safe
investment, especially for a newbie.
July 19, 2017, 02:33:57 PM
I bought doge 2014 for 29 satoshi. Sold for 116 Satoshi. And now again bought for 69 satoshi. That's OK. Profit made and reinvested again. I think Doge is also good in the future
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 19, 2017, 11:38:05 AM
Whilst Doge coin wont explode up in price (into the dollars) it does have a fun and active community attached to it, so its worth holding some just for that in my oppinion

...and when you gathered big enough crowd, it will make pump easy!
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
July 19, 2017, 11:32:25 AM
Whilst Doge coin wont explode up in price (into the dollars) it does have a fun and active community attached to it, so its worth holding some just for that in my oppinion
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
July 19, 2017, 11:31:17 AM
Concerning Dogecoin. To the coin does not lose popularity, it must necessarily be supported by the developer?
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
July 19, 2017, 11:17:54 AM
I don't think that Dogecoin does have a future because if it does then where is the projects or even the progress of that coin?
We can't see it because the devs or team maybe abandoned the coin so there is nothing to believe in that coin, just move on and invest in other coin.
Activity: 476
July 19, 2017, 10:56:57 AM
I think degocoin is not so good and profitable in the future. Because it is too small in value and investors prefer to pick bigger coins
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
July 19, 2017, 10:33:01 AM
Dogecoin had many coin at this time, No want to invest it because many people have lager coin, so may be they go to moon befor .////
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
July 19, 2017, 08:44:13 AM
What is there to "market" ?
Are you glossing over the part where it was a clone of Litecoin with a new wallet icon ?
And worse they fucked up the max supply and that my investard friends is easily the most important part of any currency.

The replies on this topic are bloody insane.. many barely even in English.  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: