Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 97. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 29, 2017, 10:26:12 AM
Dogecoin is most popular alt coin but future is not bright I think because there are no such change dogecoin price.
 But After 3-5years dogecoin will be in good position.
Dogecoin is an old coin that I think is not very popular and I am not sure within 3 - 5 years. The doge will be the better. The school will be like that forever..
well we really don't know what will happen to this coin after that time frame but we are inside crypto for sure things will fluctuate and the value
will even go down or step up and make another jumped doge is not exempted from what other coin project so there's still possibility that it
will be more profitable in the long run.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
July 29, 2017, 09:53:32 AM
Dogecoin is most popular alt coin but future is not bright I think because there are no such change dogecoin price.
Dogecoin is an old coin that I think is not very popular and I am not sure within 3 - 5 years. The doge will be the better. The school will be like that forever..
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 29, 2017, 09:16:58 AM
This coin is good and its community is pretty big with a couple of supporters which somehow helps in keeping this coin on track. However, it has been a while since this coin had any development hence, its future is unlikely unless its developers will do some changes or or the coin will show some improvement.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
July 29, 2017, 06:42:04 AM
A coin which has enormous supply and less demand... with no upcoming development..
this is more of a pump, dump coin...
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 28, 2017, 12:33:51 PM
I think doge coin has no future anymore, but nothing is sure in cyrpto coin... it's proven that there are still a lot of people storing and liking dogecoin, maybe dogecoin can rise again

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
July 28, 2017, 11:48:27 AM
I like this coin very much.. I have a bunch of them...But I don't think it will go very high..
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
July 28, 2017, 10:40:12 AM
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LoveMe
July 28, 2017, 09:15:13 AM
i red news about developers of doge coins arrested in UK for money landuring if that correct no one will buy dogcoins as leaking out
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
July 28, 2017, 09:02:35 AM
every coin have deficiency and the advantages, and everybody know that. maybe is the best at the time, but at future will beated by another coin. and it proven now that doge still hold, and many people still like it
Activity: 420
July 28, 2017, 08:56:29 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
Yeah if Dogecoin keep earning people's favourite, Its price will go up and it will have potential but it won't go up much because the number of Dogecoin on the markets is really large, if its price goes up, there would be really weird
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
July 28, 2017, 08:49:20 AM
I think doge have a future but the progress is too slow it has been around for many years but still the value is not really moving that much like other altcoins.
For me, dogecoin needs a revolution, if all the investors focus on this altcoin it would certainly be very high priced but to do that the developers have to change the platform of this altcoin and limited to doge coins
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
July 28, 2017, 08:36:17 AM
I think doge have a future but the progress is too slow it has been around for many years but still the value is not really moving that much like other altcoins.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
July 28, 2017, 08:14:16 AM
There is still so much room for improvement for Dogecoin. The coin is in the bottom part both in terms of price and promotion. But it is actually being used by many people. But who knows? In the future, its price may grow higher and higher. The coin has a name already and many people have already heard about it. Many are using it as well.
Activity: 154
July 28, 2017, 06:37:50 AM
As I see from lot of coins in market when I look into past, strong community was and is always enough for altcoin to keep living. Doge has one of the biggest communities in crypto market as I observe so, yes looks like it will have future.

In my opinion dogecoin will only keep going sideways. It does have a very strong and supportive community but there's no one actively working to make it better and more widely spread/used across forums and online platforms (where it could excel). And it's a coin that gets inflated every year by 5billion new coins, so that doesn't help its price either...

But i'd love to see it grow. Its one of my favorite coins...wish somenoe would pick up the project and do great things with it.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
July 28, 2017, 05:53:51 AM
As I see from lot of coins in market when I look into past, strong community was and is always enough for altcoin to keep living. Doge has one of the biggest communities in crypto market as I observe so, yes looks like it will have future.
Activity: 322
July 28, 2017, 05:13:02 AM
Hope Dogecoin will be 1$ per coin soon  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
July 28, 2017, 04:52:26 AM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

I believe that Dodgecoin will have a future. It is surely possible if they upgrade it for the bettere. Actually it is better than bitcoin on the otherhand. Dodge coin can do fast transaction with just not so big fee. It is my favorite among those other altcoin, I'm  a fan of it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
July 28, 2017, 03:31:46 AM
old coins that still survives, its good coins and there are still enthusiasts
its good old coin which still have hope, this coin very suitable for learning trade. Small risk. Therefore I chose Dogecoin to teach them.
Activity: 210
July 28, 2017, 02:19:20 AM
old coins that still survives, its good coins and there are still enthusiasts
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
July 28, 2017, 02:11:14 AM

I'm taking lot of interest in dogecoin now a days. I read through almost top fifty replies here and what i understand is it's really good coin with stability, faster transaction speed and ultimate growth through the time. I'm thinking about it as I have started mining it on the minergate. It has become my favourite site now for mining altcoins listed on their site. Hope to see some good profitability through digecoin specifically.

Pages:
Jump to: