Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 105. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
June 30, 2017, 09:56:50 AM
I've been dodge since 2013    Nice Coin,Nice Dog.  And Micropayments
And i play and win  every week 100 Coins by the way .  Grin  Grin
Doge also exists in five years
it's not a shit coin
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
June 30, 2017, 09:53:49 AM
Doge always has a future main reason is huge devoted community and doge is like good quality oldtimer,older he is higher price you have to pay
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 30, 2017, 09:36:50 AM
Yeah sure, but there are plenty other coins that are as fast as dodge but have also other advantages, like Byteball or IOTA.

Exactly. There are many coins out there in the market that have the same or better speed of Dogecoin, with additional features which makes them very popular. However, despite the facts, Dogecoin has been a well-standing cryptocurrency making it one of the most oldest and widely recognized altcoins in the markets.

As long as the DOGE has fans and supporters around it, there should be nothing to worry about since it will remain in crypto land for many years to come. Even if no development comes in, the Dogecoin would perform without any issues while there are miners and nodes supporting the network. Just my thoughts. Grin

the doge coin is cute, and has a pretty widespread appeal.

how is Litedoge related?

Yeah. Dogecoin has a nice logo indeed, and has managed to gain a wider audience over the years. Being a fun and useful cryptocurrency for tipping others and micropayments, it will continue to be one of the most popular altcoins in crypto land.

LiteDoge is not related in any way to Dogecoin (as far as I'm aware of) but it is a lot faster than the DOGE and it has a different consensus mechanism known as Proof of Stake. With it, you won't be able to mine coins unlike Dogecoin but instead you'll earn rewards by just buying and holding LiteDoge into your wallet.

Personally, I like both Dogecoin and LiteDoge as they make a great combination of mining and staking, as well as they're extremely inexpensive being an ideal tool for tipping others and to use them for micropayments. Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 30, 2017, 09:21:23 AM
My friend ussually talk Doge coin only a shit dog coin and can't up to Royal Dog (lol Grin), but I still wait the day Doge coin can become to Royal Dog, and now I have -0.1 BTC because I long it with a highest price :v
If you want a high price then you should be extra patient, because the movement of Dogecoin is very slow.
Yes really,, indeed Dogecoin is a slow coin movement but this coin is still able to survive until now
Dogecoin is very interesting to talk about, why not? Dogecoin old coins that still survive despite minimal enthusiasts and the price is very low, And doge is perfect for learning to trade.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
June 29, 2017, 07:51:46 PM
It won't have any future. Think about it: What does Dodge make better than other coins?

much faster transactions than bitcoin for example

Yeah sure, but there are plenty other coins that are as fast as dodge but have also other advantages, like Byteball or IOTA.

It's true, but those coins don't have the market cap that DOGE does. It's been within the top 20 for a long time now, I think the trust, speed and the ultra low fees (even a 5 DOGE withdrawal fee isn't that bad) will keep DOGE around for a while.

It just occurred to me that people must still mine DOGE, for the network to persist. that's hilarious to me Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 29, 2017, 06:35:22 PM
the doge coin is cute, and has a pretty widespread appeal.

how is Litedoge related?
Activity: 112
June 29, 2017, 04:28:33 PM
It won't have any future. Think about it: What does Dodge make better than other coins?

legendary
June 14, 2017, 11:25:39 AM
Yes really,, indeed Dogecoin is a slow coin movement but this coin is still able to survive until now

Exactly. The most important thing for any cryptocurrency, is its survival for the long term. Dogecoin has managed to survive for many years since launch, despite the facts that it lacks development and it is getting older each day.

But one thing is certain, and that is that Dogecoin has a huge fanbase and a supportive community that will drive its path towards success in the future. It has many uses from tipping to micropayments, and encouraging others who are new into cryptocurrencies to get started with it. Since it is extremely cheap, you've got nothing to lose once you try it.

Hopefully, something huge would happen for Dogecoin in the future. All we have to do is just wait until time comes by and reflects DOGE's true potential. Just my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
June 13, 2017, 11:33:20 AM
My friend ussually talk Doge coin only a shit dog coin and can't up to Royal Dog (lol Grin), but I still wait the day Doge coin can become to Royal Dog, and now I have -0.1 BTC because I long it with a highest price :v
If you want a high price then you should be extra patient, because the movement of Dogecoin is very slow.
Activity: 602
June 13, 2017, 11:15:13 AM
If you want a high price then you should be extra patient, because the movement of dogecoin is very slow.
legendary
June 13, 2017, 10:00:36 AM
My friend ussually talk Doge coin only a shit dog coin and can't up to Royal Dog (lol Grin), but I still wait the day Doge coin become to Royal Dog, and now I have -0.1 BTC because I long it with a highest price :v

Well, many cryptocurrencies in the market are highly volatile and the Dogecoin is no exception, especially because of its huge supply which impacts its price and ability to grow in value over time. But one thing for sure, is that it will slowly increase in price giving you the opportunity to sell at a higher price than what was initially invested, making you nice profits.

The Dogecoin could become a "Royal Dog" if many things are taken into consideration such as a new development team, innovative features, finite supply and more to make it a premium cryptocurrency that would likely become used as a store of value if the community decides for it to be that way.

Nevertheless, you could always buy and hold Dogecoin to see what happens in the long term. While innovation and development is not guaranteed, you could rest assured that it would survive for many years to come as long as there is a community behind it giving their full support. Just my thoughts. Grin
Activity: 443
June 09, 2017, 01:34:03 PM
Activity: 222
Merit: 4
June 09, 2017, 12:45:29 PM

legendary
June 09, 2017, 11:02:43 AM
Yes, the doge has its place guaranteed, but if they come to invest in innovative designs for the currency, it becomes an excellent and advantageous currency. The problem is finding who wants to invest in it.

Exactly. I think that as time goes by, someone would become interested in supporting it, to maintain its place in the future. Perhaps, a professional development team may take over the DOGE or the community as a whole would give their full support towards making it survive for the long term.

While I like the current Dogecoin design, it could be modernized in a way to give a new look and feel to those who're using it. I have many things in mind that might happen for Dogecoin in the future such as a new logo, limited supply, and even faster transactions to make it better and improved than ever.

In the meantime, I guess that it would be up to us to help secure the network and maintain it alive by running nodes and mining this exciting cryptocurrency. The best part of it is that you can buy, sell and do almost anything with it due to its inexpensive nature. Just my thoughts.  Grin
Activity: 350
June 08, 2017, 07:37:52 PM
doge coin is nice coin for me. when it is under 50-60 satoshi i buy, and sell over  100-120 satoshi.
i like this coin Smiley
The coin will be cool if it makes a good profit and this is the mentality for everyone and once you end up loosing some then all the fundamentals are lost. Grin if you entered the coin at a low price then you could have made a good profit and it is a fun coin to have and i like to use it to gamble since the price of bitcoin is high and volatile.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 08, 2017, 05:05:33 PM
i dont think there is any development going on for doge coin
Activity: 371
June 08, 2017, 04:07:56 PM
Doge isn't really a shitcoin. Its not anything special, I put it in the same category as LTC. Although LTC is much more potential. Doge is here to stay.

What's in Doge's future? Well, I predict a bear market back down to 50 sats or less maybe 25 sats would be a better price. That's when you buy some.  Wink

I consider dogecoin similarly. Yeah, it's a simple bitcoin clone, there is nothing special with it. But in these market conditions, it has a potential all the time.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
June 08, 2017, 03:29:11 PM

Doge has a past and people using it since the old times.

You know, such things don't just disappear.

Doge will be a vintage coin one day
Activity: 112
June 08, 2017, 03:12:32 PM
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
ZZzzzzzzz..
June 08, 2017, 02:44:26 PM
Doge isn't really a shitcoin. Its not anything special, I put it in the same category as LTC. Although LTC is much more potential. Doge is here to stay.

What's in Doge's future? Well, I predict a bear market back down to 50 sats or less maybe 25 sats would be a better price. That's when you buy some.  Wink

Jump to: