Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ETH can reach 1500 in this year?? - page 4. (Read 4157 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 07:05:23 AM
The price of Ethereum will reach 1500 dollars in 2018, if very strong bulls come to the market!
 maybe 2019 will please us with this price?
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 11, 2018, 05:22:53 AM
Once big money comes in I’d say eth will be around $1600 USD no problem. For a coin that has faster transactions, a real working platform, and the next best alternative to bitcoin, it’s still way undervalued
completely agree with you. I think even more price this coin can reach. For example, 2500 dollars by December. Perhaps even more
ETH is going down with its true value. And it will not be higher than 200$, For me though ETH is very good but its total supply is limitless so its price will never rise too high
eth will be able to rise again when bitcoin itself has started to rise. it is not an easy thing to get up if the bitcoin trend is still decreasing
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?

I'm not sure of that, this price is too low for ethereum and the price of $ 1500 will be very difficult to achieve in December 2018.
too short a time for ethereum to grow
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 09:00:25 PM
OK Who is smoking the good stuff here?  You actually think ETH is going to be over a grand by the end of December? Not going to happen.  Its going to be lucky to be back near $400.  ETH by not forking has ruined itself.  People will run it up and down and milk every last bit of it before it finally falls into the same category as ZCash.  Just watch and see.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 07:09:26 PM
A very bold statement. I agree that this cryptocurrency has a promising and bright future. Yes, this cryptocurrency will grow, but not with such speed and not such steps. I believe that in December 2018, Ethereum will trade around 400$ per position. If we consider in the future, the 1500$ will cost at the end of 2019. This is my opinion.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
September 10, 2018, 07:51:42 AM
ETH is still undervalues, i think it will reach at least 1500$ in december 2018. Anyone agree with me?
Ethereum get to $1500 will be the greatest thing that will ever happen in the history of cryptocurrencies as we have about three months to the end of this year.  The bearish market is real and even if the ETF is approve it will be very difficult for ethereum to move above $1,000 this year.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
September 10, 2018, 06:43:22 AM
Yes, I hope this time, Ethereum can increase even higher because of what I see on the market, this time the market turns around and wants the opportunity for Ethereum and other coins to be wide open, everything can happen in this cryptocurrancy world.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 10, 2018, 04:47:59 AM
After reaching its all-time high of $1500 last january this year, I think it would take time for the ethereum to reach that price again. At this moment, the price of the ethereum is now below $200 and still going down. The best it can reach now is $500 or lower by december if recovery start in the last quarter of this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
September 10, 2018, 04:41:05 AM
Once big money comes in I’d say eth will be around $1600 USD no problem. For a coin that has faster transactions, a real working platform, and the next best alternative to bitcoin, it’s still way undervalued

if this movement will go like this, we will see eth 150$in end of the year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
September 10, 2018, 03:56:25 AM

Better change the title of the thread and put a word AGAIN because ethereum had reached $1,500 value from the beginning of this 2018 if you don’t come to know that,maybe you can check coin market cap for some details

I am not sure if Ethereum will reach the price value of $ 1500 this year.
Since the beginning of this year, Ethereum has experienced a lot of price reductions.
I am not sure if Ethereum will rise quickly.
Ethereum definitely needs a lot of time to increase the price.

Seeing another fool here ,people that only putting comments to spam and make their required post from the scam ico they’re signature came from..read my upper post saying Ethereum reached $1,500 from the start of January this year.

Next time would you please try to be accurate before posting because it really makes people feel shit when you does being ignorant
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 03:31:48 AM
I am not sure if Ethereum will reach the price value of $ 1500 this year.
Since the beginning of this year, Ethereum has experienced a lot of price reductions.
I am not sure if Ethereum will rise quickly.
Ethereum definitely needs a lot of time to increase the price.
Activity: 378
September 10, 2018, 03:08:08 AM
This is bad week for cryptocurrency market which included shocking fall down of Ethererum. but, no one knows price Ethereum in december 2018. Yes I agree with you, because i hope and pray the best price Ethereum.
Activity: 168
September 10, 2018, 03:05:31 AM
The price of ethereum now is about $ 200 so we should invest more ethereum and maybe by the end of the year the price of ethereum will quickly reach over 1000 dollars.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 02:52:50 AM
completely agree with you. I think even more price this coin can reach. For example, 2500 dollars by December. Perhaps even more

In the present situations of the market, it is always impossible to predict the price, people have already lost faith in ETH whether it will cross the 500$ mark or not. With the recent articles, it will take a lot of time to reach a high value in the coming days.
Activity: 59
September 10, 2018, 02:47:23 AM
Id say that true value of coins is way lower than now. And think that for all coins including BTC and ETH.

Prices are driven by speculators and not true demand of projects on platforms or real use of coins.

Just look at that forum...almost each post is about speculators talking about making money and just few about real use.

I agree that price is based on demand and supply but thats only price and not value!

Price can go down, value cannot if fundamentals stays the same.

Thats the reason for high volatility, crypto is way from real world use so there are chances to become way cheaper that they are now.

We cannot change that, we can olny adapt to that. So be careful, things can get worse.

As for ETH...i think another bear wave is coming before bull. End of year ETH is at 300 to 500 max
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
September 08, 2018, 11:41:41 PM
sorry but i am different from your point of view. I think with the economy going down so and the manipulation always happens so, its price will not be able to increase to $ 1k5 this year. That's a ridiculous number, buddy. We should not be too ambitious and look at reality. Wink
Activity: 33
September 08, 2018, 11:20:23 PM
At the end of 2018, Ethereum cryptocurrency will not be able to reach the price of 1500$. There are no prerequisites for this.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 06:54:28 AM
ETH is going down with its true value. And it will not be higher than 200$, For me though ETH is very good but its total supply is limitless so its price will never rise too high
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 06:07:16 AM
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
September 08, 2018, 06:01:11 AM
I prefer to wait and be patient rather than predicting, because why if in the next month / year low prices I am not too disappointed, and if the price goes up I will also be happy.
I think that if the value of Bitcoin surged up, the market for ETH can also change. Now in a situation, that even Bitcoin is struggling and the market is not so warm, it is no expected of ETH to jump high in a span of three months. However it will neither fall for those who own ETH are well aware of its importance and potential to rise high in future. Having said that, it is advised to hodl the ETH you own and wait until you can earn big.
Pages:
Jump to: