Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future? - page 12. (Read 53192 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
November 23, 2018, 01:24:50 AM
If you want a stable coin why don't you just go for Tether? Ethereum has not been and will never be a stable coin. Most people still speculate a lot around Eth and price will fluctuate a lot.

When/if bull run will come, I think ETH will be one of the altcoins with the most impressive price recoveries, as it is still one of the best altcoins on the market. But from here, till stable coin there is a long way.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 23, 2018, 01:23:12 AM
Eth is the greatest invention made aside from bitcoin. The current state of eth is still too young to judge and theres more to show off by Vitalik. The price now is so terrible but the developers of eth doesnt mind since they trust their project and has an enormous potential to grow in the furure. The projects only few years from now, and we are yet on the early stage of their development. See their plan? Once those has been implemented dont be shock to see how they can dominate the market. So please stop saying about eth scam cause its not true.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
November 23, 2018, 01:20:17 AM
I think Eth will be more stable next year. I will not sell my ethereum now for such price.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
November 23, 2018, 01:17:59 AM
Ethereum is a young company that has been popular for its technology. Ethereum has received the support of many corporate giants through the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) so it ensures stability and a promising future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
November 22, 2018, 09:33:52 PM
I hope so that ethereum will be more stable in the future but it is hard to say or to predict the situition of ethereum in the future, as i look at this time ethereum is very popular also in different ways and i believe in the future i guess it will stable.
copper member
Activity: 140
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
November 22, 2018, 09:30:10 PM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?

I guess the new technology that will be futurely introduce by Vitalik is more promising than the present Ethereum. It is the Ethereum 2.0 with the enhance technology and might even give us more profit than the present ETH.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 22, 2018, 09:26:44 PM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
It will be stable after this bearish market situation that we are currently experiencing right now. So in the near tomorrow we must expect to have patience in ourselves when waiting for the bullrun.
we need high demand big capitalization to make ethereum price stable again.and this time ethereum beated by ripple.and maybe etherum platform could be replace by another platform.
heaven knows what will happen in the future, the Ethereum's current development of the Ethereum declining very detrimental. I hope for recovery to restore the Ethereum developments to be coins that were so stable in the future. with the increasing development of supports for the stability of the coins in the future.
copper member
Activity: 88
CryptoMarketAds
November 22, 2018, 09:17:19 PM
It has a chance for ethereum to be more stable in the future. But the question is how much price ethereum be at stable. Because there are many competition of ethereum. There are many coins right now that has the same with ethereum and probably more useful than ethereum.
Activity: 322
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 22, 2018, 04:27:40 PM
It’s hard to say whether it will be popular in the future, perhaps technologies will be much better than ether, but so far there are hundreds of tokens based on ethereum and this number is only growing
and it's hard to find something better
Activity: 168
Merit: 8
https://t.me/money_miner
November 22, 2018, 04:20:06 PM
With that as the crypto market is growing raznymi startups total capitalization increases, respectively, the market itself becomes more efficient and, accordingly, the ETH will become more stable
Activity: 232
Merit: 2
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
November 22, 2018, 04:14:30 PM
If you came to the market for stability, I think you're in the wrong place. No Ethereum and no other coin will be stable except centralized such as USDT
I agree with you. But it is possible that in a few years and the cryptocurrency market will become more stable. But this requires that the capitalization has increased tenfold. Under the current terms of courses is very beneficial to affect. Now capitalization of all cryptocurrencies is approximately equal to the wealth of Vladimir Putin . It is very small.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 22, 2018, 04:11:32 PM
If you came to the market for stability, I think you're in the wrong place. No Ethereum and no other coin will be stable except centralized such as USDT
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
November 22, 2018, 04:01:54 PM
In its own way Eth is unique - smart contracts allowed for a rapid grow of ICOs even despite the fact that this technology was initially intended for decentralized apps.
However, as with all other altcoins, Ethereum's price is closely related to the price of bitcoin - you can see that by analyzing the price charts.
Eth will not be stable in the future - it still cannot be treated as an independent coin, and the latest situation on the market when Eth dropped from $700 in late spring to current $130 proved this to be true.
Activity: 448
November 22, 2018, 01:50:45 PM
The main problem of ETH is stability. I think the team is working on solving this problem now, so we need to wait for updates and see what happens.
Activity: 546
November 22, 2018, 10:30:54 AM
In this question, I think that it is better to say that this is just time, which will have to show how the market will develop, so I think that all this will definitely have to happen, it’s just when it will be
Activity: 271
November 22, 2018, 10:25:12 AM
I hope it will stabilize and develop in the future. Currently I find its price is low. I myself am holding some eth and I see my fortune is slowly losing
Activity: 322
November 22, 2018, 10:10:29 AM
Absolutely yes, because some of the projects used Ethereum based platform. But it also depends the movement of bitcoin because bitcoin itself is the most influential crypto's in terms of cryptomarket price dictation. So Ethereum will have a great future but it depends on the bitcoin movement.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 22, 2018, 10:03:55 AM
Ethereum will be stable in any case it's a matter of time but the question is what price it will have. Do not forget that there are still competitors with their chain that also do not sit still.
Ofcourse there is Competitors , but look how far behind they are compared to ethereum . Almost half of the tokens on coinmarketcap is ethereum based tokens . Not sure if some similar token to Ethereum will replace ETH itself , but in my opinion there is no competitor to Ethereum at the moment Smiley
I agree with you, I see that almost all existing altcoins use the ethereum platform, but this can also be a boomerang for ethereum because of the rampant scam projects that use their platforms, and xrp proves they are cleaner
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
November 22, 2018, 10:00:50 AM
Ethereum will be stable in any case it's a matter of time but the question is what price it will have. Do not forget that there are still competitors with their chain that also do not sit still.

Ofcourse there is Competitors , but look how far behind they are compared to ethereum . Almost half of the tokens on coinmarketcap is ethereum based tokens . Not sure if some similar token to Ethereum will replace ETH itself , but in my opinion there is no competitor to Ethereum at the moment Smiley
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
November 22, 2018, 10:00:04 AM
with the arrival of ethereum 2.0, I am very confident that the future of ethereum is stronger and more stable, they have a team that is very competent and full of ambition in cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: