Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future? - page 16. (Read 53192 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 05:55:43 AM
I think the cryptocurrency market will not become stable in the nearest 2-3 years, so I do not believe the price of Ethereum can become stable in this period of time.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 05:48:11 AM
No one knows, probably yes and probably no. Many ICOs dump ethereum and investors buy it to participate in tokensales.
There is a circulation in this field
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
November 18, 2018, 05:44:09 AM
In my assessment, ethereum has really a great potential to be more stable in the future than any other cryptos in the market. I am a bit curious too about Vitalik's announcement about the upcoming Ethereum 2.0 which i think improving well ethereum's functionality and usage.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 05:41:12 AM
before we buy and start an investment with crypto currency we must already know all the risks that we will get in investing, one of which is price and development, no one can know it and the possibility that ETH will experience future developments in our beliefs that can keep us from very bad
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 05:24:43 AM
I think that the entire cryptocurrency market including ethereum will be stable in the future when the market grows strong. This will happen when many projects introduce their products to the world.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 18, 2018, 05:05:38 AM
If Ethereum is stable, does it mean that its value is already low? I have already felt that the ICO market is losing attention!
Activity: 294
November 18, 2018, 05:01:04 AM
When the next bull run will come, we will recognise a huge wave of fresh investors and as the result, pumping prices and more stability at the market. I hope it would happen in 2019, but if not it would in 2020.
Activity: 448
November 18, 2018, 04:51:55 AM
Nowadays it is very difficult to talk about stability because prices are unpredictable and therefore it is worth patience and wait for good news.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 04:50:43 AM
At the moment the value of ethereum drops again. But i believe that the value of ethereum will become more stable in the future. I think more and more investors will buy ethereum and this will make ethereum more stable.

Suppose that this stability will come in winter 2019. Probably, Ethereum price will start to rise very fast this December, but the real bull run will come in January-February of the next year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
November 18, 2018, 04:40:49 AM
We shouldn’t talk about stability until we see major players in the market. But, in my view, now the market is attractive thanks to the situation that it is unstable, and you can make good money here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
November 18, 2018, 02:43:31 AM
No coins in the market will be stable because we all knew that Cryptocurrency is very volatile the only stable are the stable coins like Tether, TUSD, DAI, USDC and all these new stable coins in the market, for Bitcoin and Ethereum being stable is very impossible to happen
Activity: 348
November 18, 2018, 01:54:15 AM
The value of Ethereum is not equal to Bitcoin, but in the future it will certainly be equal to Bitcoin because of its advantages compared to Bitcoin, it is only the currency that is still unknown. .
are you sure ethereum can sow bitcoin? how long does it take if it will happen? I thought that would never happen. bitcoin will remain above without a match. we can see all, bitcoin looks like it can move the market, can ethereum do that?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 01:51:26 AM
Yes Ethereum is more stable in future because it is very strong and promising coin. It comes 2nd in position after BTC and people have full trust on it. Coming time is very good for ethereum.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 01:33:03 AM
The value of Ethereum is not equal to Bitcoin, but in the future it will certainly be equal to Bitcoin because of its advantages compared to Bitcoin, it is only the currency that is still unknown. .
Activity: 490
Merit: 17
November 18, 2018, 01:32:31 AM
Because Ethereum is most used for ICO investment, the only way for Ethereum more stable is ICO market get recover and profitable, then investors will invest in ICO. To make ICO market recover, the whole cryptocurrency market must be recovered  and have growth.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
November 18, 2018, 01:26:48 AM
Ethereum does have a tremendous chance of becoming more than now, maybe the next 1 or 2 years, the price of ethereum will increase considerably from now, but to replace bitcoin, I think it's impossible, because Bitcoin is the benchmark for all crypto currencies there, and Bitcoin I think is more in the know and with a very limited supply.
Activity: 728
November 18, 2018, 01:24:31 AM
Ethereum will be more stable in the future. I have a strong prediction of the stability of ethereum because ethereum has proven to provide real benefits. The demand for ethereum benefits is getting higher. Of course this is a positive side of ethereum to continue to spread its wings to dominate the crypto currency market. Ethereum is increasingly stable because more people are using ethereum. If there are many ethereum players, the balance between supply and demand is easier to occur. The more days, I feel that ethereum always grows positively. This is evident from the many ICOs who prefer to run their projects by hitching a ride on the ethereum blockchain. Therefore, the stability was none other than the role of the ICO who continued to give confidence to ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
November 18, 2018, 01:24:03 AM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
Of course ethereum will be more stable in the future, this year is very bad for ethereum and i think next year will be better for this coin. Almost everyone who knows about crypto use that platform and that's why i think ethereum will be more stable in the future.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
November 18, 2018, 01:18:01 AM
All cryptocurrencies for commercial use are unlikely to be stable, USDT may collapse, and the current Ethereum is in a difficult time!
Activity: 1582
Merit: 502
November 18, 2018, 01:09:59 AM
the advantages possessed by EThereum make it even more valuable in the future unless suddenly there are technological rivals (yes who knows)
but for this reason I am sure of the future of ETH.
I haven't doubt in Ethereum, I believe in the future Ethereum will increasingly fantastic
with sophistication of the technology certainly make Dev Ethereum thinking to be able to compete with other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: