Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future? - page 28. (Read 53192 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 15
November 05, 2018, 02:07:34 PM
Currently, the Ethereum project is working to finally implement several very important protocols that increase the stability and speed of the system. As soon as this happens, it will inevitably greatly affect the price of the coin and the prestige of the ethereum project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
November 05, 2018, 01:54:04 PM
Yes,he do see large flows and capital,as it is now started and will be many promising projects to run,so no yogurt, not much))And he pic you project a strong and powerful team and see most of the fees are tied to the ether,you have a lot to say!So believe in him, he will be great
Activity: 504
Merit: 120
November 05, 2018, 01:38:46 PM
Why not? But in order to stabilize Ether's price, the market must be stable. Looks like we need a little more time for that. I think that in the next 2-3 years market will rise enough and big coins will become stable.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 183
November 05, 2018, 01:37:54 PM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
Now we hardly know how stable ethereum is. Now the market is dominated by the price of bitcoin and it is he who makes the coins, including ethereum, rise and fall in price. Bitcoin's dominance will stop, only after that we will be able to tell how volatile is ethereum itself.
Activity: 476
November 05, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
I think it will be. Ethereum - very promising project, which already shown itself like good and perspective. A lot of companies and projects use Ethereum. And this is only beginning.
Activity: 280
November 05, 2018, 01:14:13 PM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
Why do you want ETH become stable? If ETH become too stable, how can you get profit from it? I want the market have strong fluctuations. I will buy coins when its price low and wait until it increase to sell then I will have a big profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17
November 05, 2018, 12:06:37 PM

I dont think any of cryptocurrency can have a stable value unless it has been used globally as a currency. At this time, cryptocurrency still need massive adoption by peoples around the world.
If ethereum ICO not going better in the future, eth price won't go above the normal price and won't be stable.
Activity: 662
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 11:03:32 AM
If you mean the price then stability is the result of good liquidity so to achieve it capitalization of Ethereum must increase significantly.
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 05, 2018, 10:48:39 AM

I like ethereum and bought it a lot when it fell $ 190
I think ethereum will be able to grow back. but I don't agree with what you say, because we know bitcoin is the king of all altcoins and is very market binding, so when bitcoin changes it will affect all altcoins including ethereum.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 10:40:52 AM
Yes, Ethereum should be more stable, because the 200 USD is not the price that Ethereum deserves to have. Hope that the update in the nearest future will affect the price and we will see Ethereum at 1400 USD again.
ETH is at $ 200 and they are still in place and there is no sign of growth, so in my opinion the ETH coin is in a quiet phase, they will burst into Later this year, now is a good time for us to buy
Activity: 1024
November 05, 2018, 10:33:30 AM
nothing is really stable in crypto, everything can change in just a few seconds. so it's difficult to ensure that in the future ethereum can be stable. certainly in the future ethereum will be better than at present.
Activity: 434
Merit: 12
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 05, 2018, 10:29:41 AM

I cannot be sure about the future, but current situation is terrible. If managment will not be able to change something dramatically, ETH will be dead and burried.
Activity: 310
Merit: 10
November 05, 2018, 10:27:59 AM
Yes, Ethereum should be more stable, because the 200 USD is not the price that Ethereum deserves to have. Hope that the update in the nearest future will affect the price and we will see Ethereum at 1400 USD again.
Activity: 714
November 05, 2018, 10:23:31 AM
No doubt Ethereum is a more stable in future because it is very strong, effective and promising coin. At that time it comes 2nd in rank after Bitcoin. Many expectations from this coin. It gives huge potential and high profit.
In this market, nothing is stable. All move very fast and unpredictable, Look at the BTC king of the market, it is unstable from birth and until the present. Its price can increase or decrease by 1000$ in a day. So ETH is no exception never stable for crypto
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
November 05, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
I think maybe ethereum can be more stable in the future. but that possibility will not be possible, if there are still many ICO projects that use Ethereum as their payment instrument.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 05, 2018, 10:20:21 AM
I think ETH is hard to be stable. Because of fraudsters. Since the investment is derived from the ETH. The higher the investment, the higher the risk of collapse. The situation in cryptocurrency number 2 is not very simple.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 10:17:20 AM
No doubt Ethereum is a more stable in future because it is very strong, effective and promising coin. At that time it comes 2nd in rank after Bitcoin. Many expectations from this coin. It gives huge potential and high profit.
Activity: 616
November 05, 2018, 10:08:15 AM
I think it will, because even though 2018 had been rough for eth i know that it can still dominate the market at the perfect time. so if that time comes i hope you can also be a part of it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 05, 2018, 09:46:02 AM
We cannot know for sure what will happen in the future. I hope that the interest of people in cryptocurrency will resume and we will again see a strong growth in the market. ETH is a strong project and it must survive.
Nobody will know what might happen but for me I have strong believe that Ethereum will be remain valuable in the future, beside many people are believed to it. I think the word stable is not appropriate for cryptocurrency because all of them are suddenly change all the time especially if has potential or if when the demand of that coin is rising. Ethereum right now is one of the best crypto that next to bitcoin so its future is possible will be good.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
November 05, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

If it doesn't have a good future the price of ETH would have been less than a dollar by now just like Bitconnect but we see Vitalik to be innovative. WE already seen the news lately about them releasing the ETH 2.0 which will probably be making the project a lot interesting. Developers are probably going to stick to ETH despite the lucrative offer of some platform like EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: