Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future? - page 26. (Read 53192 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 101
November 07, 2018, 10:29:04 AM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?

I am not sure whether it is going to be stable in the future. The only sure thing that I know is it is going to have highs and lows once again. But no one knows when that highs and lows will happen. But I am hoping that the coins are going to be green when we need money the most.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 07, 2018, 10:26:33 AM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
and who needs this stability? of course, not one trader is not interested in this, on the contrary, it is very good to use this situation and make money when the whole market becomes stable, but believe me who is not interested in it.
Activity: 249
Merit: 1
November 07, 2018, 10:20:48 AM
It seems to me that not a single coin will be stable in the future, because they are not intended for this!
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 07, 2018, 10:16:50 AM
Stability is nowhere to be found in cryptocurrency for it is volatile by nature. Ethereum will still experience the ups and downs in the market so as any other cryptocurrency coins. It would only be dump or pump, so better have good strategy in how to earn from it.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
November 07, 2018, 10:00:47 AM
Ethereum will not be stable even in the future.
Ethereum is designed under cryptocurrency.
and we know that in crypto there are no stable coin.
People grab any alts to gain and earn. if the coin will be stable the demand will be low.
and that will make the coin crash.
I think in the near future it will be unstable. Etereum is of great importance in the electronic money industry, but this currency can not be stable if in the future no one controls the market and there is no change. significant in this project. So far, even bitcoin is quite volatile, so it's too early to talk about the stability of crypton
Activity: 202
November 07, 2018, 09:54:12 AM
I'm sure it will be stable. Yes, now is not the best time for all cryptocurrencies , including Ethereum , but in the future everything should be better after the market correction . Ethereum has long established itself as a stable coin and very promising
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
November 07, 2018, 09:33:23 AM
I am sure and optimistic that the future of ethereum will continue to improve and stabilize, the number of ethereum based tokens is a strong reason for us to be confident and never hesitate with ethereum.
Activity: 266
November 07, 2018, 09:22:59 AM
In my opinion, no one can ensure for sure and in detail related to Ethereum whether it can be stable in the future.
All Cryptocurrency cannot be 100% stable because the value of the Cryptocurrency price can go down and increase so this is a surprise that we have to accept whatever the risk.
I am sure if the value of Ethereum in the future will increase but not forever.
The point is we have to do regular monitoring to ensure the value of Ethereum prices.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 07, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
Volatility is the essence of the Crypto market including ETH. ETH fluctuations follow the trend of development. Therefore, this is usually accepted. ETH will grow stronger in the future.
Activity: 238
November 07, 2018, 09:08:34 AM
Ethereum will have a great future ahead, though the price might not worth big now, but in the future as more people build and their their network, the value will increase, so ethereum will be stable and great in the future.
Activity: 182
November 07, 2018, 08:58:59 AM
for sure it will happen when it happens but it seems to me that we can expect it from him only when the entire cryptocurrency market becomes stable
Activity: 840
November 07, 2018, 08:57:40 AM
People grab any alts to gain and earn. if the coin will be stable the demand will be low.
Yeah that's true, there is no stable coin. like at this time when some coins have increased and it will probably drop in a few moments.
Activity: 371
November 07, 2018, 08:35:24 AM
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
November 07, 2018, 08:34:14 AM
Yes Ethereum is more stable in future because it is very strong and promising coin. It comes 2nd in position after BTC and people have full trust on it. Coming time is very good for ethereum. 
Activity: 378
November 06, 2018, 04:14:56 PM

Stable is bad word, we need significant moving ( up/ down ) in medium range. You want stable just take LTC as an example ( not ethereum ), see their history and this is good option for invest not trade. Stable meaning sideways ( for me ), very bad condition because if running in ling term period we can't get income. So, let's the market go just follow it by setting our stop loss & take profit area.

I think you've misunderstood the author. He wants to know the position of ETH in the market. The author seems to worry about downfalls, perhaps, he's bought much ETH and is afraid of losing it after the investment.
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
November 06, 2018, 08:11:26 AM
The crypto market is not stable if we look it in a macro view. This is the reason why people are attracted to invest as they can get profits if the market turns into a bullish, in contrast they can also lose their funds in a worse situation. Major players will not allow crypto to became a stable investment.
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
November 06, 2018, 08:04:08 AM

Several month ago ETH and BTC shown oposite signs, which made a lot of people to think that ETH will be great, but as for me it is just one more altcoin.
Activity: 686
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 05, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

Stable is bad word, we need significant moving ( up/ down ) in medium range. You want stable just take LTC as an example ( not ethereum ), see their history and this is good option for invest not trade. Stable meaning sideways ( for me ), very bad condition because if running in ling term period we can't get income. So, let's the market go just follow it by setting our stop loss & take profit area.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
November 05, 2018, 11:06:14 PM

ethereum is currently very much a conversation in many threads rather than other altcoins, some say there is no future and some like you.
I just want to suggest, when bitcoin falls deeper in the coming month, buy as much as possible. wait 5 months or 1 year later.
I don't think that the OP is doubting the future of Ethereum dude. which he asks is the price of Ethereum will be stable in the future? this question is also asked a lot on Bitcoin too, in my opinion all cryptocurrency will not be fully stable even though marketcaps become very large, fluctuations are the nature of all crypto.
In addition to Ripple Ethereum can also be described as the coin is stable. because of its ability to continue to evolve capable of carrying Ethereum became the mainstay so precious coins. so the Ethereum future coins is capable of being the mainstay.
Activity: 415
November 05, 2018, 11:05:51 PM
Such logic is very meaningful. Perhaps the price of Ethereum in the future will be more stable than Bitcoin. If Ethereum transformation may succeed, it will surpass all stable coins. Because it comes with smart contracts, Ethereum and Bitcoin have always existed. Otherwise disappearing is not impossible.
Pages:
Jump to: