Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum Classic Reach $100 - $200 at the end of the year? - page 5. (Read 681 times)

Activity: 431
Merit: 102
If you read the ETC Roadmap there is big potential to the moon (or whatever you estimated) 100 $ are not so far away - 200 $ possible in few months maybe Q2
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
I got shookt after seeing it getting pumped without any struggle, if that momentum keeps up then $100 - $200 won't be a problem I guess it can even go further as long as there is no other coin get some attention and probably create a diversion or so.
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
In my opinion it is really possible, if you look now on ethereum you can see good growth and potencial to achieve really big price to end 2018. Maybe it will be higher than 200 dollars
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
BAILOUT
$100 is very optimistic but if it is really going to listed in coinbase or such big news come, then it can break $50-$60 but $200 is too high for this coin for now.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
$100 before end of February

Same thoughts here.  If it was gonna do something insane like rise to 500 USD or something, it should have started breaking out at .0035 BTC weeks earlier.

With the kind of volume ETC has, I couldn't imagine go beyond 150 USD in a three week window.  Tho it would be nice.  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Yes it is possible before hard forking and the true value will moved tho that new coin with proof of stake scheme. Also ethereum will reach its all time high at the end of march. Probably could reach $2000 and at that time etc will worth $200 or above $100 sub $200. Its just my prediction DO With Your Own Risk.

I would bend over backwards for a $200 price line this spring but I don't think that is even remotely possible. Not saying it is certain but with Callisto network drop I am pretty confident we can achieve $100+, which would be phenomenal feat to reach above 1 million sats.
Activity: 770
Merit: 258
The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation
Yes it is possible before hard forking and the true value will moved tho that new coin with proof of stake scheme. Also ethereum will reach its all time high at the end of march. Probably could reach $2000 and at that time etc will worth $200 or above $100 sub $200. Its just my prediction DO With Your Own Risk.
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
a large amount of increase is expected for year-end plans, investors in this regard are very hopeful
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Is it possible that this year ETC will post the ATH? I know there is speculation coinbase will be listing ETC and this will also help propel its price. However, when do you think $100 will be reached. Will it be this year? Your thought please..
My analysis is it will go up more until the airdrop occurred. More realistic price is around $100 - 120 but for $200 is to high for now it will go dump first and more likely the ethereum will blow and make new ATH this 2018.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 318
$100 before end of February
Activity: 1210
difficult, to analyze ETC, because ETC is an altcoin that still develops below, and lags far behind with other altcoins.

but I see it seems that in this year ETC still have to make ATH, maybe until ETH become crypto king. so that once the ETH rises and the height replaces the BTC, the ETC will be below $ 100.
Activity: 560
i turn bullish for ETC for the first time this year, i see more development for ethereum classic. I expect greater price hike of etc than eth. ETH will have positive year too but i am very suspicious on their latest roadmap. Are they becoming centralized and could face more competations.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I see a lot of attenction over ethereum classic, some people are saying that is going to be listed on coinbase, so let’s see where it will go, first 50$ then moon
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Yes looks like it will make all time high from here, fomo and hype from social media is also supporting etc, lets see where it takes etc, but to be honest looks like a whales game to me.

Wow! I hope it will climb slowly and that by the coming months, movements from dip to moon will start.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
Yes looks like it will make all time high from here, fomo and hype from social media is also supporting etc, lets see where it takes etc, but to be honest looks like a whales game to me.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Is it possible that this year ETC will post the ATH? I know there is speculation coinbase will be listing ETC and this will also help propel its price. However, when do you think $100 will be reached. Will it be this year? Your thought please..
Pages:
Jump to: