Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 18. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
September 27, 2018, 06:50:47 AM
panic there will definitely be everyone holding eth, because I see the current situation is weakening eth,
but I'm sure eth will definitely go up again and hopefully, stay patient, hopefully hopefully the new year end eth will be high again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
September 27, 2018, 06:49:07 AM
I don't think ETH will be less than 190 for now, I believe it will go back to 300-400-500 within half a year and now is just the right time to invest in it.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 06:46:50 AM
Most COINS are going down, and ethereum will recover from a huge drop to rise. And I believe it will become even more amazing in the near future. So I still believe in ethereum.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
Xircus
September 27, 2018, 06:43:58 AM
I think eth.would come back again although market is going down fall yet.one things more if the price growth increase of bitcoin, then eth.rate will also grow up.
Yes, I believe ethereum has a good future in this kind of technology which the most top promising coin that reliable by people to buy or invest due to it's highly gaining. Ethereum is more demand right now so if this will be, more demand then it effects to bounceback.
Activity: 406
September 16, 2018, 04:54:40 AM
Definitely it will, this price is just because of the state market is currently in. I don't think that this is true value of Ethereum. My opinion it is much higher, so as soon as bull market starts I'm pretty positive Eth price will raise ofcourse and settle on good value.
Activity: 8
September 16, 2018, 04:52:32 AM
For sure it will. It's just a matter of time
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
September 16, 2018, 04:48:56 AM
yes I think it will bounce back with much more intensity this time I think it should break the last record where it was before
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
September 16, 2018, 04:44:24 AM
Of course Ethereum will bounce back  Grin
Have anyone checked the prices of ETH in Feb 2017? it will be a nice surprise

There are always many BTC fanatics and investors that like to badmouth everything that is not about the king BTC, but we have to agree that the ETH presents a tech and a useability far beyond anything that BTC has to offer. Among the tons of coins in which the only purpose is transactions, BTC is definitely a monster, but there are other that offer better privacy, cheaper fees, faster transactions.... so it is not an easy road ahead...

Activity: 130
September 16, 2018, 04:15:23 AM
Not exactly as we expected , it will bounce back a little bit not just like our expectation from the past year. Hopefully it will rise up this coming 2019, be positive and have patience sooner fast recovery comes up.
Activity: 112
September 16, 2018, 04:08:32 AM
Ethereum price will bounce back if you have been checking the previous chart you will understand better, there is always a correction time on cryptocurrency and thats why its called volatile.
Activity: 20
September 16, 2018, 04:05:25 AM
At the moment the real value of Ethereum is having a return to their value. But there are still many commentators saying that the value of Ethereum will sometimes hit bottom.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 04:03:43 AM
I think that yes, Ethereum will come back on previous price levels, but I think that it will be not simple and not fast process. Ethereum has lost so much, that we need some strong reason for price recovery.
Activity: 13
September 16, 2018, 03:59:56 AM
I believe that Ethereum will definitely rise again, so now is a good time to invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 03:55:29 AM
Ether runs on an underlying technology called Ethereum, which is a different blockchain to the one that underpins bitcoin.

While ether does have digital "coins" like bitcoin, companies are more focused on how the Ethereum blockchain could be used in real-world applications.Ethereum has been designed to support so-called smart contract applications. A smart contract is a computer program that can automatically execute the terms of a contract when certain conditions are met, potentially taking a lot of the human involvement out of completing a deal. Barclays for example, have used a form of this technology to trade derivatives.

Not all in the market are convinced that the ether rally will last. Bitcoin trader Jason Hamilton is worried that products like Ethereum could be cloned.

"People are buying a specific blockchain, but the big interests are in the technology. They'll probably make their own clones and the ether tokens everyone is buying won't be used for much except trading. Who knows, though," Hamilton told CNBC via a direct message on Twitter.

"I don't usually trade ether. I'm afraid of that bubble bursting, but it could go on bubbling up for a long time still."
Activity: 65
September 16, 2018, 03:45:15 AM
I see that ethereum is struggling right now because of too many things it carry on head, so many coins are Depending  on it because of it great Dev team and good potential. But with time I'm sure ethereum will bounce back.
Activity: 109
September 16, 2018, 03:43:45 AM
Ethereum has fallen so rapidly, and the magnitude is so great that a rebound is a must. And after two days of movement we have seen the rebound of ETH, but I think this strength is still too small. This can't make up for our losses, I hope this wave of rebound can bring a round of bull market.
Activity: 115
September 16, 2018, 03:40:57 AM
I don't think Ethereum will fall in price again. Of course, the market is cyclical, and prices will fall and rise from time to time, but this year I think Ethereum has reached its minimum level, and now it will only grow in price.
Activity: 126
September 16, 2018, 03:32:53 AM
I'm sure there will be a rebound in ether markets, and although the market is very weak right now, I'm sure that ether will be around for a while. For those who want to invest in ETH, now is a good time.
Activity: 33
September 16, 2018, 03:21:06 AM
I believe ETH will return, ETH can rise and surpass. ETH is relying heavily on ICO projects.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
September 16, 2018, 02:32:09 AM
of course Ethereum will fly again in the next few months
I am very confident with Ethereum, even I prefer ETH and BTC than Altcoin
there will be good news for ETH and BTC regarding the ETF proposal submitted last month, and maybe that is the weapon that will be used for the cryptocurrency mega pump later this year

Among all cryptocurrencies, it can be said that ethereum's performance is the most satisfying and promising, I am always optimistic that ethereum's future will skyrocket again and at the end of the year it can reach at least $ 1000.
Pages:
Jump to: