Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethreum bounce back ? - page 21. (Read 5429 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
September 12, 2018, 10:42:37 AM
Not just because I FOMO into ETH, but I am a strong supporter of ETH. I am in ETH since 2016 and over the times it has proved its potential. at the moment am just not able to decide the right price to put new buy orders. I am going heavy in ETH at this price. Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 10:37:31 AM
It may or may not bounce back,  because eth is dependent on bitcoin. Another reason why i think eth will be bounced back is this, once we have successful ICO it will help eth.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
September 12, 2018, 10:37:24 AM
Hello pal. Ethereum is a top altcoin and more people are believing in eth. And if you are asking if it could bounce back to it's form? Pal, it sure will. Ethereum has already proved it last year. I know it could surpass what it has achieved last year. The thing is we will have to wait when. Cheers pal!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
September 12, 2018, 10:32:06 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.
Cryptocurrencies are very difficult to predict so that now anything can happen quickly to the price movement of a coin. Basically, we really feel frightened by the decline in etherum prices at this time, but it is not impossible when the etherum price could be in the best condition. In the world of cryptocurrency we will always find miracles and a coin will always try to produce prices that we sometimes never think about. For people who are always optimistic, buying etherum is the right thing because we can buy it at a cheap price. But be assured that the risk will always exist at all times.
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 10:28:47 AM
Will Ethreum voice back like it did last year or else we are having false expectations about recovery of ethreum when we know the fact that crypto currency has become so unpredictable nowadays ? Kindly share your responses as downfall of ETH has become talk of the town.

In my opinion,  I believe that Ethereum can bounce back as soon as crypto market will be bullish. Ethereum is the 2nd promising coins of bitcoin. It has a big potential to have the highest cryptocurrency technology. Just wait for the right time to pump.
It can but there is no clue about when that will be happening so far. all of the things depend on the bitcoin as the main crypto that has a very big domination to the whole of cryptocurrency, in fact that a lot of people interested to hold bitcoin instead of altcoin consider about it gives more guarantee to our amount.
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 10:25:27 AM
of course, eth will start to rise again, but maybe this year is not too much like last year, eth will still exist because it is still used as a conversion of several altcoins
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 12, 2018, 10:19:38 AM
most likely now there is a test of the ether network! its throughput, and at the moment it shows poor results! you need to upgrade and improve, otherwise competitors will take his place!
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
September 12, 2018, 10:18:26 AM
Ethereum is on cryptocurrency that I never thought would ever reach this stage but here we are, not only is it now lower than ever predicted, it has crashed so many dreams. But this is not the end, it would rise again.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:59:34 AM
I think eth.would come back again although market is going down fall yet.one things more if the price growth increase of bitcoin, then eth.rate will also grow up.
Activity: 112
September 12, 2018, 09:58:28 AM
Yes it will bounce back, it is very sure that ethereum will bounce back it will rise again the same ethereum before it crashes down the price is so low but it rises up again so we don't have the reason to doubt ethereum or to be afraid of, we need is patience just trust the process it will rise up.
Activity: 126
September 12, 2018, 09:56:08 AM
I think that all altcoin and tokens which are all affected by this  bearish and red market season will have the big possibility to bounce back to its original state, will be good for this coins, and one of this altcoin is the ethereum which will have the big chance of bouncing back .
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
September 12, 2018, 09:55:58 AM
Yup, foundation sponsored ICOs will have to play by the foundation's rules and that would prevent dumping.
Playing the devil's advocate here : As a public blockchain, what about non foundation sponsored ICOs? ETH is plagued with rubbish ICOs with lack of proper funding outside of ICO funds and that is one of the source of the problem.
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 09:54:55 AM

So many post and thread about ethereum going down that it create a domino effect we have a panic selling among Eth holders and people are still asking when will these going to stop and can ethereum  bounce back,if ever ethereum bounce back stronger we will have a news et of millionaire these are the people who bought on the dip.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 09:49:10 AM
almost people around here are saying bouncing back, but we cannot surely if it can, or maybe has a chance to recovering but it needs a lot of time to be consumed that we only need to jump other chain and forget about vitalik creation.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 09:22:54 AM

In my opinion,  I believe that Ethereum can bounce back as soon as crypto market will be bullish. Ethereum is the 2nd promising coins of bitcoin. It has a big potential to have the highest cryptocurrency technology. Just wait for the right time to pump.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 09:22:28 AM
I think that in a few years Ethereum will be able to return to the price of 1000 dolars per token. Before this, there must be big changes in Ethereum and maybe more people will use Ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 12, 2018, 09:06:06 AM
It will eventually but i don't know where is the dip.

Current price is looking like a joke to me.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 12, 2018, 08:51:44 AM
Ethereum is passing a crisis moment. I haven't seen Ethereum in last 2 years such crisis position. I hope ETH will bounce back before 25 December (The Birth of Jessus Crist).
Activity: 210
September 12, 2018, 09:02:27 AM
We believe that Ethereum price will bounce back as soon as possible and Ethereum will be the most valued cryptocurrency one day.Ethereum is even more complex. It is the cryptocurrency with the most advanced technology. The one with the greatest possibility of evolution. The most disruptive one.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 08:58:35 AM
Yes maybe that can happen and it will definitely happen, ethereum is now ready to fly You can also see now that bitcoin has a slow market movement and ethereum will slowly rise and rise every day and will soon break previous records
Pages:
Jump to: