Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 101. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
July 06, 2018, 01:01:07 PM
yep 90-95% coin will die, because they dont have any product, dont have any transactions volume, and dont have any technology, just erc20.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
July 06, 2018, 12:59:56 PM
only good projects will survive, every day there are new coins coming some of them has good projects but some projects are only for the name sake. they are not doing anything . i hope there are only 20 to 30 % good projects so they will survive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
July 06, 2018, 12:25:24 PM
to my opinion, crypto market has just been born for few years and become more popular recently, it has more potential to rise and develope to become better in the future, cryptocurrencies are still very worthy to invest when it can rise more and more, rightnow, it may be a bad time to invest in crypto, but it will be a huge profit if the market survive and recover in the future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
July 06, 2018, 12:18:55 PM
I think 99% of coins will not survive because today there is really large quantity of them and it seems to be the biggest bubble as we ever seen. But major cryptocurrency of course will survive.
Activity: 122
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 12:16:32 PM
I don't think that every crypto will survive. Lives of some of them will last a short time. Most crypto are burned because they can't find their values. In addition, unfortunately, some of them are scam.
Activity: 201
Merit: 102
Making Smart Money Work
July 06, 2018, 12:07:38 PM
No I think. Because now we have a huge amount of cryptocurrency and I think that market and users of crypto don't need it. But it will be in future and now it's big competition
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
July 06, 2018, 12:04:40 PM
Surely and definitely not every coin will survive, crypto community is very young and unprofessional up till now except for a few projects, think about ETH, VEN, WAN, and some others, the rest are not going to survive because they either dont have a realistic solution solving a problem or not delivering their promisses, also there is not 1 proper professional exchange except for Binance, all the other exchanges are in their baby shoes if you ask me.
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
July 06, 2018, 12:02:30 PM
Of course not, but in the meantime a lot of people are going to get rich off of flipping various coins at the right time.
Activity: 126
July 06, 2018, 11:59:49 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

Yes of course and I'm 100% confident that cryptocurrency market will survive, in fact i am still buying today while the market price is still very cheap, so i have enough crypto to trade once the market will rise.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
July 06, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I agree but lets take it down to 85%, we all know there are thousands of crypto coins, most of them are not widely known and their market price can't even move freely and some can't even last for a year, because of the projects lack in originality it leads to the lack of investors interest
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 09:39:21 AM
i'm able to already see a few coins dying! just cheaper and inexpensive every day, their capitalization is reduced and could quickly be zero. because holders of cash simply sell the cash, however no one's shopping for!
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 09:26:47 AM
I think most of them will not be in the future. Market competition is getting stronger now and certainly the weaker coin will lose. coins with large volumes and strong will survive.
Activity: 224
July 06, 2018, 02:38:24 AM
Not all crypto coints can survive, some will die, altcoint causes not all to survive, potentially credible and worth investing, if you are going to invest in altcoint it should be smart to choose which coint to make investment
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 02:26:18 AM
You cannot decide it like that.
Some of them are being used for their own platform services.
Example are like online purchasing which you will not need to pay them cash but all will be with their own new coin.
You just cannot feel it now since there is a lot of doubts from governments when it comes to crypto currencies. But when all is settled all this negativity will go away.

Maybe not all only those already establish good platform and have value. The remaining coin that its not useful in the market will close but maybe they will try to create new coin again. This is how crypto  works I think this coin innovators will always try to build new coin until it will succeed.
copper member
Activity: 106
Nebula Exchange Admin
July 06, 2018, 02:24:22 AM
Yes every coin will survive and moon forever despite having no product, use case, or marketing.
Activity: 61
July 06, 2018, 02:15:34 AM
in my opinion, not every crypto coins survive in this market, 90% of the altcoins leave out and only that coins survive which are strong and useful in the trading
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
July 06, 2018, 02:13:52 AM
I think probably about 70-75% will not survive more than 18 months from their launch but the reasons for all of the failures will be different. Some will simply be unable to produce the project they originally envisaged, some will not have adequate business experience to manage and deliver after funding, some will become obsolete as another competing project does the same thing much better. We need to be sensible about choosing the projects to invest with going forward as the space becomes more competitive.
Activity: 140
July 06, 2018, 02:13:36 AM
It is impossible for all altcoins to survive. This is an arena. Only coercion can survive and eventually develop. Most of them are to be sacrificed to pave the way for other projects.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
July 06, 2018, 02:08:45 AM
Obviously, it would be an untrue thought to think that every cryptocurrency will survive in the future. There are hundreds of crypto garbage at now, and the majority of the cryptocurrency in the future will disappear.
Activity: 91
July 05, 2018, 10:44:11 PM
Bear markets are tougher on altcoins because they're traded against Bitcoin, so they lose fiat value when BTC dips and can get hit twice as hard if they lose satoshi value on top of this. The high performing altcoins will survive, and the dedicated tokens for obscure use cases like mapping the genome of Idaho potatoes will die off.
Pages:
Jump to: