Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 97. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 06:32:13 PM
Of course not. There are a lot of shitcoins out on the market, and most of them are still overbought due to the 2017 bull run.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 08, 2018, 06:28:18 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
I absolutely agree with you. The current situation is similar to the dot-com bubble. At that time, it were a lot of Internet companies were created and all of them eventually became bankrupt, but some of the companies that survived and continued their work now are the largest in the world in terms of capitalization. It seems to me that something similar awaits us in the crypto world.
Activity: 70
July 08, 2018, 06:27:07 PM
t is risky to invest existing coin which is not in the top 100 because you cant be sure whether they can still increase in price, however if you want to risk then invest to and ICO and buy during pre-sale so that you'll get a lot of bonus, but beware of ICO there are  alot of scams ICO out there.
Activity: 924
Merit: 12
July 08, 2018, 06:23:29 PM
Of course no...you can see a dozens of coins lose their valeu everyday because of the stupide ideas of projects or because of the fake news and fud
Activity: 121
Merit: 17
July 08, 2018, 06:20:58 PM
Many cryptocoin have no real usevalue and by time these kind of coin will fade away
year/ There are scam always and many coins will die. But also there are coins that will never die. For example I am sure that Bitcoin and Etherium will be for a long time. And even new ICO like EON are worth to pay attention and assume that EON will survive, even will proper soon/
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 08, 2018, 06:18:18 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I also think that most of them will not survive but the 95% is too high. I believe about 70% rather will not survive. Looking at the situation now most of the coins are scam and it has flooded the crypto market just to fraud people and destroy the image of crypto currency. Others too because it can stand the competition with other project and tokens, they lost their value and vanish from the system.
Yes, this is another instance the scam coins that have filled the market and how pump and dump groups manipulate the price for their own ends. With time, it will get filtered and the ones that will survive, we will see their real value and how well they can perform price wise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
July 08, 2018, 06:16:12 PM
When all of this bear run is over, and in times to come, the only cryptocurrency that will survive are those who have use case and active development team. Not just coins with use case and dead or inactive team members. The shilling period I feel is over and survival will be competitive from now hence forth. While investing, take care to do the right investment.
Activity: 73
July 08, 2018, 06:11:43 PM

I also think that most of them will not survive but the 95% is too high. I believe about 70% rather will not survive. Looking at the situation now most of the coins are scam and it has flooded the crypto market just to fraud people and destroy the image of crypto currency. Others too because it can stand the competition with other project and tokens, they lost their value and vanish from the system.
Activity: 152
July 08, 2018, 06:04:52 PM
Not everyone survive by the same faith, so definately not every coin will survive. Some have crashed, about to crashed and some will still crash but those under the influence of work transparency will remain
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
July 08, 2018, 05:58:13 PM
I am afraid that your definition of “surviving” is not really correct. The coins and tokens can’t just disappear, they can rather lose their value, that’s true. And you should also understand that even now the value of most coins is boosted not fairly.
Activity: 30
July 08, 2018, 05:44:37 PM
Not all crypto coin will survive in the coming future, we should focus on potential coins with a potential project that will keep they coin relevant in the crypto world
Activity: 203
July 08, 2018, 05:33:36 PM
Man, it depends a lot, there are a lot of coins on the market and you can not expect to see all of them surviving to the bear market. I think that all those which have a real product are going to survive whatever it happens
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
July 08, 2018, 05:30:33 PM
Will every company on the world survive? Of course that not, new companies are created everyday and also everyday we see that many of companies are ending.
So dont be afraid about that, it is normal evolution Wink
The rule of relegation in the cryptocurrency market is very strong, you can see the top 10 coins on the CMC a few years ago, only one or two coins exist at the moment. So if there is no clear direction and a big community then the possibility of coin disappearing is very easy.
Activity: 66
July 08, 2018, 05:28:15 PM
Companies that are actually working to solve a problem and add value to our daily lives are going to thrive, all others are going to die.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 05:27:37 PM
Definitely not al cryptocurrency will survive,some will while some won't , and it's certain that a huge number will not , it all depends on the quality of the coin in question, low quality coins that do not address the needs of the market have no survival chances at at all, the market is way too competitive for that,high quality coins on the other hand have a high survival chances and may make it in the long run
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 05:18:57 PM
I believe that only the strongest coins will survive: this is logical, since more and more crypto-currency appears on the market every time, and each of them is striving for development and striving to be better. the volumes of capitalization make themselves felt, this is a rating that can and should be relied upon, so in the coming years all unnecessary, unpromising and useless altcoins will be weeded out, unable to withstand competition, and only those that really bring real profit and benefits to the society will remain.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
July 08, 2018, 05:15:04 PM
Will every company on the world survive? Of course that not, new companies are created everyday and also everyday we see that many of companies are ending.
So dont be afraid about that, it is normal evolution Wink
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 05:13:27 PM
Today, the market has a huge number of coins that are not used anywhere except trading. And there are shitcoins. I think that when people stop trading on exchanges, a huge number of coins will be absolutely unnecessary. Also today, cryptocurrencies are not used for their intended purpose. Bitcoin was created as a means of payment, and now it is a subject of trade on exchanges as oil or gold.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 05:11:41 PM
With a lot of ICOs going on and very little innovation by some projects teams,we are going to see a lot of tokens being delisted as value plunge to near zero. KNT lost 93 percent of its value of its being launched on exchange for example,barely 24 hours
Activity: 128
https://saturn.black
July 08, 2018, 05:10:06 PM
Ofcourse not. 95% of coins which appearing every day - are 100% trash. You dont need to make some deep analysis to see that many new alts are useless.
Pages:
Jump to: