Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 14. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 348
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 05:04:25 AM
Coins that bear nothing but a speculative moment will soon disappear from the market. Only the workhorses will remain, which will be really in demand
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:23:37 AM
An altcoin may survive only for a single reason. "If it is used by the consumers." With a coin circulating based on actual product consumption or the acceptance of a related service then such coin will survive with the possibility of earning better from it. Coins that do not actually have a good purpose will be lost like nothing had happened
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 07:56:52 PM
All crypto currencies will live because these are new technologies that no one can accept and understand. This is the real future, and we are all ready to accept this.
No, not all crypto will be keep alive, it depends on the team and their community are trusted or fraudsters.
I think they should have a strong team so their coins can to stay alive and survive.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 07:52:08 PM
The percentage of coins that will be eliminated by myself cannot predict, but I will see the market interest because this is the determinant of everything. If the tokens and coins already in the market are able to provide the best performance, the market will give them space to progress and develop, otherwise if the performance of the team dev and the community is passive, then the market will naturally bury them
Activity: 308
September 22, 2018, 07:44:12 PM
Not all coins can survive w all known that competition is harsh and let's get into reality only those who show great potential with surviving and those who have a useful platform will remain people are always looking for the best and beneficial onevso it is hard for every coin to survive if they are less attractive
Activity: 645
September 22, 2018, 07:30:24 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

It can be but The remaining 5 percent can give a huge profit. Will see  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 22, 2018, 07:25:06 PM
All crypto currencies will live because these are new technologies that no one can accept and understand. This is the real future, and we are all ready to accept this.
Activity: 286
September 22, 2018, 07:21:16 PM
The market will not have all the cryptos that are created and only those with feasible designs, competent teams and large and active communities will prevail
Activity: 406
September 22, 2018, 07:09:32 PM
Maybe you're right about that. Most of the coins will sink into oblivion because of their uncompetitiveness. But still it will take time and only after a year or two, you will know exactly whether this or that coin died or not. Therefore, before you buy a particular coin, it is necessary to carefully study and analyze it to be sure of its future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
September 22, 2018, 06:18:27 PM
definitely many coins will not survive because they lost their value and their projects turned out to be fraudulent
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
September 22, 2018, 06:14:15 PM
I believe that in the long run, many coins will be unloaded from crypto, when their existence will lose meaning.
Activity: 62
September 22, 2018, 06:32:41 AM
all will not be that something will leave that that remains, but there will not be even bitcoin forever
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
September 22, 2018, 06:30:33 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.

I think so... i saw many coins that doesnt survive at this moment. because of team lack, bad planing, wrong step they didnt survive. but couple coin still doing very well... like XRP, BNB, NEO etc. i dont know about how % coin will survive but its more than 95%. Wink
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 05:39:24 AM
I agree with you that 95% of cryptocurrencies cannot survive because they have no innovation. The meaning of these cryptocurrencies is only to attract investors' money. People don't need such coins!
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 22, 2018, 05:36:50 AM
I think many coins will disappear in the future. This is a process. Bitcoin is now driving away some bad coins, and some altcoins are now very dangerous.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 04:56:11 PM
Real projects that invest in the future will survive.Projects with incompetent teams will not exist in the future.And in the future scam projects will also be blocked.
I also hope so, but for this the government of certain countries should initiate the adoption of a certain legislative framework in order to regulate the market of crypto-currencies and the market of ico companies.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 04:44:00 PM
Real projects that invest in the future will survive.Projects with incompetent teams will not exist in the future.And in the future scam projects will also be blocked.
Activity: 420
September 20, 2018, 04:27:11 PM
Well, of course a lot of coins and now dead , but I doubt that there will be about 95 percent, now a lot of projects of course a lot of people do not need, just a lot of crypto-currencies are used purely for speculative purposes
Activity: 175
September 20, 2018, 04:19:40 PM
Many coins keep coming out and then not all of them make it long. The most popular and most useful coins are those that survive in the long run.
Activity: 81
September 20, 2018, 04:13:52 PM
The market of crypto-currency is very oversaturated with coins. Most of them are useless, and I think that in the near future they will simply disappear from the cryptomir.
Pages:
Jump to: