Pages:
Author

Topic: Will every crypto coin survive? - page 15. (Read 10801 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 02:48:10 PM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
In order for the coin to survive above all, it is necessary that the project that created this coin be successful and profitable. It is necessary to understand that a coin can be compared with shares, which reflects the success or failure of a company or project.
projects that ended literally half a year ago and the road map until 2019 or even longer, then they will not survive? and how then will the fees for rabid amounts be burned?
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 19, 2018, 06:01:05 AM
I think that 95% of crypto coins and tokens won't survive and the reason is that a crypto coin in order to survive and get value it has to be accepted as a way of payment for purchase goods or services.
Very few coins will manage to do it at the end of the day and of course these coins will get enormous value.
The only thing you have to do is to find out which coins will enter the market of real currencies.
In order for the coin to survive above all, it is necessary that the project that created this coin be successful and profitable. It is necessary to understand that a coin can be compared with shares, which reflects the success or failure of a company or project.
Activity: 392
September 19, 2018, 02:46:54 AM
I think only those coins that have value and utility will survive. A project that is not engaged in development, is not being improved in a long-term perspective will not bring anything good and become unclaimed.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 02:37:12 AM
Not for a second will, every crypto survive. There are many projects out there that seems to lack seriousness. No good developers and an original idea or concept to deploy. As far as there are no real-world use cases, the project is deemed to fail at some point in time. However, there are few good projects that would stand the test of time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 01:19:23 PM
Yes not all cryptocurrency coin is bound to survive. Some are meant to be popular with these period of time then slowly dies. That is like survival of the fittest. Many coins keeps coming out and then not all of them make it long. The most popular and most useful coin are the ones that survives in the long run.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 17, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

They will survive if the purpose of their token is  what everybody needs in their daily activity . I am sure that people won't under value some crypto's which is very helpful to them .
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
September 17, 2018, 06:47:25 PM
With the current market, poor quality altcoin will collapse and instead of the highest potential altcoin, I believe the market will boil of poor quality altcoin.
Activity: 252
September 17, 2018, 04:38:37 PM
Their is no how all the cryptocurrency coin can survive as many of them are shitcoins and they dont have any value whatsoever. The only coins that would survive are the coins with use cases and a solid team
Activity: 378
ApolloX
September 17, 2018, 04:31:53 PM
No, that's not possible, every coin cannot not survive such a strict market and rivalry as we see today, I agree with the number of 95% coins which won't be able to last long-term.
Activity: 364
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
September 17, 2018, 03:09:30 PM
It seems to me that a lot of coins will die. At the moment, there are changes in the crypto currency market due to which, small crypto currencies die, and large ones become stronger.
Activity: 31
September 17, 2018, 03:02:24 PM
Definitely not but I'm sure new coins will always be popping up for more niche uses.  Therefore, I'm not sure if the overall volume will go down that quickly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 260
September 17, 2018, 02:54:59 PM
Those projects that will survive this crisis will then become big companies after such a serious drop bitcoin, and if they do not close then their crypto coins are so devalued that they will never return to their positions.
Activity: 6
September 17, 2018, 06:51:24 AM

This sentiment has been echoed via Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin when he famously stated that most of the coins on Coinmarketcap will visit zero returned in October earlier than the large run up. Buterin’s remarks have been aimed more at low first-class alts, or ‘shitcoins’ as they’re generally recognized in the alternate.

But, believes that handiest Bitcoin is the king and now could be the first-class time to buy it. He can be onto something due to the fact Bitcoin’s market dominance has expanded to fifty three.7%, its highest degree this 12 months
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
September 17, 2018, 06:43:06 AM
No way! Some people says only %10 will survive but i think its in very bad scenario. More likely %40 will survive.
I guess each crypto will survive. Any of the cryptos having good potential and a good volume has the right to survive the markets. Also i am sure that those who are trusting cryptos will always try to be with them and also will try to make a good demand for the cryptos. Almost 60% to 70% coins can survive the market and the rest can be usually Scam which we all are aware about. Future would really be bright for the cryptos and i think that more and more peoples will surely turn towards cryptos ahead so indeed it would go much profitable and in favour of cryptos.
I can't agree with your first statement. Not any crpyto coin will survive and hardly a decent part of them has so-called potential. A lot more of them have nothing behind the beautiful whitepaper. If every coin would survive and have the potential, where are such projects as EGAS, NeoGold, EDT and a lot of them- nowhere.
Activity: 280
September 17, 2018, 04:33:36 AM
I think 80% of tokens will be deleted because they loose their daily volume and they are removed from the stock exchange. Usually it happens when the token becomes irrelevant.
Activity: 69
September 16, 2018, 01:09:41 PM
Majority of new altcoins Now that enter in the market can just be there for a certain period of time and after that it simply disappear leaving the investors in a very great pain.  Although the investors did alot of effort of knowing it, the risk is still there and this is why many are simply choose bitcoin than to invest in ICOs.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

I think in this kind of situation where the market is in not a good condition every coin may have some troubled time and some of them are starting to lose and only those who belong in top will remain 
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
September 16, 2018, 11:41:23 AM
Not all cryptocurrency will survive, many new coins continue to be created and fill the market. Only the best and potential coins can survive, and from that I determine my interest in strong coins.

can you share us what are those strong coins? maybe we can ride on you.. by this more will survive. contributing something really true are the best things you can do for now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 10:59:41 AM
I think 60 percent will die, just.
Coins do not necessarily participate in external trading systems. You can and only within the platform itself.
Its very hard to predict because all of them are unpredictable and you can know if the cryptocurrencies will survive of not. I think there is a big chance that 50% will die and the 50% will survive and if we really want to survive cryptocurrencies we should support it until the end. On the other hand, I also think that the strongest cryptocurrencies will survive and if there will be a many supported in that cryptocurrency it will probably survive.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 10:54:49 AM
Not all cryptocurrency will survive, many new coins continue to be created and fill the market. Only the best and potential coins can survive, and from that I determine my interest in strong coins.
Pages:
Jump to: