Pages:
Author

Topic: Will holiday season affect ICOs?? - page 2. (Read 475 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 252
September 26, 2017, 11:36:50 PM
During holiday season, there are many bonuses and if you can track the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the previous year, it is during holiday season that prices rise so maybe it has an impact on the ICOs. People would have extra money giving them the opportunity to spend money on investment and ICOs have been booming this year so maybe on the coming holidays, many ICOs would be successful.
Activity: 1123
Merit: 253
September 26, 2017, 11:08:32 PM
The trend my friend is that there is a happy growth in altcoin and bitcoin during December and in the transition period in general. Crypto will probably fly late part of the previous year and then early part of the following year. I think the aura during holiday season is essentially good. And then money is flowing so I think investment will also rise. That's the season of cheers and congratulations for me.  Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
September 26, 2017, 11:07:35 PM
The holiday season should have little impact on the quantity and quality of the planned and conducted ICO. It's a certain job, bringing a significant profit for her team. In addition, ICO are planned and conducted for a long time, which covers the years. Therefore, it is unlikely that such planning provides for the departure of her team's leave to the detriment of the ICO.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 10:55:23 PM
Thanks @mmysterious. That's great to hear from a founder.

What about potential investors? Do you save up the cash to give to love ones or invest in ICOs that can go...boom! I guess this is more of an ethical question.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 26, 2017, 10:13:29 PM
I don't think the holiday season will affect the ICO's, work is work and money is money. There are no in betweens if you want to make your project successful and investors would think the developers are really working hard for the project to be a success.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 26, 2017, 10:00:23 PM
Founders - would love to hear your thought on your launch strategy.

Experts - would love to hear what you think about investing during the holiday seasons.

There seems to be less and less ICO come holiday season - also seems like there's going to be an explosion after the new year.

Seems like a steal to invest during that time if nobody else is - depending on how good the ICO concept is of course.
Pages:
Jump to: