Pages:
Author

Topic: Will investing $10,000 in ETH and hodling make me rich by next year? - page 2. (Read 466 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
if i have $ 10000. i will invest - $ 5000 Eth - $ 2000 for Neo- $ 2000 for litecoin and $ 1000 for a good ico. i will hold a bit longer for Eth because i am sure eth will have great value in the future.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Well all-in on PRL would be my move - receive a nice bag of SHL in April and you're set for the mainnet launch.
Merit: 10
If I invest $10,000 in ETH and hodl for 1 year...will I be rich? Just curious  Wink

For me If I have that $10000 I will not spend only ETH because NEO, ICX, OMG and many more altcoins that are undervalued or altcoins that has below $100m marketcap with low total supply. You do that by searching deeply about the market of crypto and all altcoins out there. Goodluck.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
If I invest $10,000 in ETH and hodl for 1 year...will I be rich? Just curious  Wink
Trading cryptocurrencies or investing in it  entails alot of risk and you should not put in money that it will be difficult for you to be able to survive without.  $10,000 putting into ethereum can make you very rich if the same movement we have in 2017. Ethereum was the most performed coins in 2018 and we need to know that 2018 may be far better than 2017 and this time last year nobody knows that ethereum is going to performed the way it did.  We pray that everything works out well In 2018 the way we have seeing volatile in 2017.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
You need to be more specific what do you mean by rich? Do you mean 100k or 1 million dollars? Because if you mean an amount of money between those values then the answer is no, ETH is not going to grow that much that fast if you want profits like that then you need to become a trader or you need to invest in an ico and hope for the coin to skyrocket.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
No one can guarantee it will profit or loss if it dared to take the risk to invest today so it could just be for next year the price will go up high but also could have been going down.
Activity: 262
Merit: 12

You will. But you also can be a big eth holder with price of ETH = Zero  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
i think if you want to have profit from holding for long term then just investing in ETH is a good idea but it may not have as much as profit than investing in many altcoins, of course i believe ETH price will encrease in the future but it may not be as much as many altcoins combined and more risky when you just invest in one specific ETH.

Mostly fail to make a good decision even though they have a good amount of money, the major thing we have to learn is to find out the best other possible coins which can give good returns in long term. ETH is always a good investment but considers NEO is another investment where the price is still low in the market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
i think if you want to have profit from holding for long term then just investing in ETH is a good idea but it may not have as much as profit than investing in many altcoins, of course i believe ETH price will encrease in the future but it may not be as much as many altcoins combined and more risky when you just invest in one specific ETH.
All the same, I recommend that you buy 3-4 coins in addition to the air. So the portfolio will be more reliable.
Activity: 639
Merit: 251
If you invest 10 000 dollars in Ethereum and you will wait one year your amount should increase twice. But i think you will get more so it is good investment
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
It will probably not make 10x, even if it makes 10x, that $100k does not make you rich. Find a coin that has just started like oax. If you invested $10k in ether when it was $10, you would be rich. If you invest $10k in oax when it has just started, you may be very rich, but I don't say this can make you rich, do your own research  Smiley
Activity: 308
You will not be tremendous reach (Ethereum market cap is already considerable) but you will have a good ROI

Then in 5 years, we'll see :-)
Activity: 322
Merit: 114
Yes, if you have the guts to risk that huge amount of money. If you invest you must accept anything that will happen. 10,000 is a lot of money and if youre too lucky on eth that you pick to invest it might  x100 your investment.

There's a near 0 percent chance that ETH is going to go 100x in value in the next year. I'd be surprised if it goes 5-10x.

Depending on what the definition of rich is is your answer. I would expect you'd get a return between 20-50k.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

I’m not quite sure what does “rich” mean for you Roll Eyes definitely, you won’t become a millionaire in 1 year. But still ETH is one of the best altcoins for long-term investments, so you can make much of investment in it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Yes, if you have the guts to risk that huge amount of money. If you invest you must accept anything that will happen. 10,000 is a lot of money and if youre too lucky on eth that you pick to invest it might  x100 your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Relatively speaking, yes. It would almost double, maybe triple your money, but in crypto universe you can get a much higher return from your investment. So, check out the other altcoins suggested here, do your research, make up your own mind. Don't limit yourself, this world has no limits, no boundries.
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
If I invest $10,000 in ETH and hodl for 1 year...will I be rich? Just curious  Wink
It depends on how it's price will move but it is very likely that you will not be reach after holding that for 1 year, I think crazy price movements will not be seen for a while. Still it is a good investment but If that was your whole stash then I recommend you not to put it all in ETH. That way, there are more chances for profit, and you won't regret your decision if ever ETH goes sideways for one whole year.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
If I invest $10,000 in ETH and hodl for 1 year...will I be rich? Just curious  Wink

depends on what you consider rich. ETH is safe investment in my opinion but where it gets in one year depends on lot of things like regulation, banning and overall development.
Ethereum is the hottest crypto in the global market. Honestly,  speaking of richness I guess it totally depends because the value of ETH might oscillate from time to time and is very unpredictable.  A lot of factors has to be considered with this issue before making a firm conclusion,  but despite its volatility it surely is profitable and can satisfactorily ncrease one's income.
Activity: 453
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
It is going to be good investment as ethereum will do probably like 2x or even 3x more. But I think those times that you become rich by investing 10k dollars in ethereum are GONE. Ethereum already has huge cap.
Pages:
Jump to: