Pages:
Author

Topic: Will investing $10,000 in ETH and hodling make me rich by next year? - page 3. (Read 466 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
If I invest $10,000 in ETH and hodl for 1 year...will I be rich? Just curious  Wink

depends on what you consider rich. ETH is safe investment in my opinion but where it gets in one year depends on lot of things like regulation, banning and overall development.
Activity: 55
Merit: 6
Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Invest in other currencies as well.
In my opinion, you should buy those coins that have less volume. You don't need to get too technical and study the whole whitepaper. Study their price chart and the special features of that coin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Honestly, Ethereum may be a safe investment and double/triple your money for sure. I'd recommend NEO because there will be higher returns and you'll get a little bit of money from the gas you'll collect.

According to Justin Sun, Ethereum isn't scalable and Tron will solve that problem. TRX/OCN will bring much greater returns if you plan on holding for a year or two.

Just my opinion though. Do research and don't invest off of emotions.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
It may not make you very rich but most likely will increase your money many times.
For higher returns, need to invest  in high potential ICOs and lower market cap coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
It depends what do you mean by "make me rich") Just keep in mind that for example, to make x2, krypto market capitalisation should be about $1 trillion, and to make x20, market cap should be about $10 trillions, more than gold capitalisation for example.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
We are in a bear market right now, unless you day trade, I highly recommend not investing in anything until the market bottoms out.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
If I invest $10,000 in ETH and hodl for 1 year...will I be rich? Just curious  Wink
I doubt buying an hodling $10,000 worth of Ethereum will make you rich. You might double or triple your money but I would buy other altcoins for higher returns.
NEO-$5,000
DeepOnion-$2,500
Oyster Pearl-$2,500
There are more coins which might give higher returns but these are the ones where I feel safe investing my money.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Good day! Investing on ETH is a good investment. Holding also a good idea. But I would also suggest you invest on a great and potential ICO which will give you profit. I as I speak for myself I don't let my money sleep that long. I'd rather diversify. Still its yours to decide what to do with your money.
Activity: 41
Merit: 4
If I invest $10,000 in ETH and hodl for 1 year...will I be rich? Just curious  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: