Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Iota reach 10,000 satoshi before lauch? - page 3. (Read 3429 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Power the World for FREE
COME TO MY OTHER THREAD PAL -

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-is-it-shaping-up-to-be-a-huge-scam-lets-take-a-closer-look-1406272

I am quiet here because I am typing there.

Come discuss with me there your 10000% ico prices you are trying to pump to with this thread.

I encourage everyone to check out this thread of his. Then you will join the quickly rising group of people that think this guy is a wack job
Power the World for FREE

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iota-is-it-shaping-up-to-be-a-huge-scam-lets-take-a-closer-look-1406272

Come discuss with me there your 10000% ico prices you are trying to pump to with this thread.

cryptohunter is just mad because people are getting richer, hating on people gains as usual, I've learned that polls in this forum are nothing but a few group of people who have like 5 accounts probably even more spamming the shit out of polls and this forum.

You're right but get this: hes lying about the poll too!!

Its not 50% of the forum as he states, its 6% and you just explained where that 6% came from.

He would be a great politician. Which is why the world is going down the drain. Crazy psychopaths like him lie their way in and boom, nite, nite
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

cryptohunter is just mad because people are getting richer, hating on people gains as usual, I've learned that polls in this forum are nothing but a few group of people who have like 5 accounts probably even more spamming the shit out of polls and this forum.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Power the World for FREE
more unique people bought IOTA than either Ethereum or Lisk IPO's.

You can't argue against the facts.

banano knows these facts, you don't. you are only guessing accusations with no proof!

Ha exactly "unique" you suspect the same as me.

Did the facts finally stump cryptohunter?

No, I'm sure he will start telling everyone the sky is green and the oceans are red as we all stand on the beach on a clear day.

We have all met people like this that will continue the lie when there is video proof and a confession with a ton of witnesses and blood on there hands.

Welcome to the backward world of cryptohunter!!
legendary
more unique people bought IOTA than either Ethereum or Lisk IPO's.

You can't argue against the facts.

banano knows these facts, you don't. you are only guessing accusations with no proof!

Ha exactly "unique" you suspect the same as me.
legendary
Where did you ever even get the idea that a 2nd ICO would be possible?

That would be unfair. That would be shady because their WAS a wide distribution.

You are losing your mind buddy.

What about all the news sites and multiple threads here covering Iota before and during the crowdsale?

Again, how many people bougt software token in the Lisk ICO?

How can you compare the two...

1 - lisk is on every signature on the board and has already raised over 7000btc - so i guess a few have heard of it. Although if they want to make the ico last longer that's fine.

2 - Iota - did not sig campaigns , no social media rewards ,  and raised what 10% of lisk?

anyway I'm not saying LISK is a good investment or not that is for other people to decide.

There was not wide distribution not even wide on this board. Hence why before it is even out around 50% classing it as a scam.
Power the World for FREE
Where did you ever even get the idea that a 2nd ICO would be possible?

That would be unfair. That would be shady because their WAS a wide distribution.

You are losing your mind buddy.

What about all the news sites and multiple threads here covering Iota before and during the crowdsale?

Again, how many people bougt software token in the Lisk ICO?
Activity: 131
no because around 50% of the board classed it as a scam in a recent poll

lol..lies. Only you seem to think it is a scam.

ICO coins with no POW and no effort to push distribution wider than 1% of this board where the ico was hosted are nothing other than insta ico scams.

Again lies. IOTA was featured in almost all the leading bitcoin news sites including cointelegraph and several others before and during the crowdsale. There were multiple threads in the "altcoin discussion" board about IOTA before and during the crowdsale. The ANN thread was made 2 months prior to the crowdsale. Too bad you were too lazy to take notice.

The fact it is not on exchange and being held up whilst pumped is transparent.

How exactly is this transparent? More random lies and delusional accusations.
legendary
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
IOTA just reached 20,000 satoshis

I sold just some IOTA dust to my friend at a rate of 20,000 satoshis per IOTA

This thread is now old and unexciting
Power the World for FREE
legendary
There WERE threads about Iota before and during the ICO.

You are caught in a lie right there because you replied in one of them. Ha ha.

Give up, you're making lisk look bad at this point. Let someone else shill for them at this point.

On top of that, I will be posting YOUR OWN Scammer thread about YOU cryptohunter as soon as I find it.  

Here on the main board fool...

Yes, on the main board. You commented in one.  If my memory serves me correctly you had doubts.

What is sad is now that you have been proven wrong about everything you still continue to regurgitate the same lies.

For what reason I dont know because it is you looking like the fool when the facts in no way line up with your statements.

Blah blah blah...  Your memory is not my concern - only the facts.

There is no need to continue your iota attempted pumping. You will end up the Taoway of the dash crowd.

Here's a tip. Keep quiet in your little community of iota pumpers and get it to exchange. Then give it some time then pump it.

If you keep trying and trying to pump before you release it looks even more of a scam than it already seems to people.

There is no need to try and make it personal about me. I don't care if you proved me to be the actual devil. If I only post the facts there is nothing you can do to change them.

You will succeed at only one thing here and that is to keep threads showing logically and reasonably that the ICO was not hardly mentioned on the main board, no sig campaign advertising, no social media , no POW, nobody really talking about it outside the sale thread before the ICO was over. I actually have run many searches and the ICO of Iota was not mentioned on the main board previous or during the ICO.

Yes you may edit things now and try to make it look like it was but i searched long and hard there was nothing.

It would be better if after a time people could not edit their posts and change the past.

There is only one reason why ICO's are never hardly mentioned or advertised on this main board. No signature campaigns or social media rewards for advertising the ICO. The reason is to keep captive the supply of tokens to as few as possible. WHY - so they can then pump demand as much as possible and dump it on people for 30x the ico price.

iota is simply NXT2 and the funny thing is it is from the same people?? are we really going to fall for this insta ico to the few and pump and dump to the many again??

50% already say NO - that poll revealed to me that people are seeing these ICO scams for what they are now.

So far my favourite things are this..

1. I am arguing with IOTA pumpers that there was little mention of IOTA on the main board before or during the ICO.

they come up with this thread to deny this

"IOTA was mentioned at a lot of places. Do you remember the DAG thread?? (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dagcoin-a-cryptocurrency-without-blocks-1177633). So what you say is not the truth (it has not only been mentioned the day MS added it)."

so I go to check it out. The funny things is it's not even started by IOTA devs it is started by someone else who was already creating a token on the same tech as iota?? They mention it so they can claim this tech as their own and first. When actually first mention of this method for creating a token was not by them at all.

2. CFB is saying about bought and sold hero accounts on this board. He mentioned them first talking about people using them to make things look different to what they really are.... I said his distribution could be even smaller than the tiny distribution we assume on here. Like even fewer people bought and possible even he used these bought accounts to purchase more of his own ICO?? by following his own logic and perhaps actions.

Expecting him to say highly unlikely or so many people bought that a few purchased accounts wouldn't influence overall distribution.

What does he say..Huh

It does not matter at all because Bitcointalk does not matter and the rest of the world will not know or care??

Ok yeah sounds like a legit operation.

The best thing you can do Iota pumpers is keep quiet and don't try pumping because your ICO scam will be forever following you around. I would get it to market and get it distributed as widely as you can whilst making 100% profit. So reasonable prices like ethereum was for months after release. Not be trying to suggest top 5 ...haha that would be 10000% increase on your little ICO scam. Be reasonable with the scam else it becomes too obvious and forever branded a scam.

Power the World for FREE

Give up, you're making lisk look bad at this point. Let someone else shill for them at this point.

On top of that, I will be posting YOUR OWN Scammer thread about YOU cryptohunter as soon as I find it.  

Here on the main board fool...

Yes, on the main board. You commented in one.  If my memory serves me correctly you had doubts.

What is sad is now that you have been proven wrong about everything you still continue to regurgitate the same lies.

For what reason I dont know because it is you looking like the fool when the facts in no way line up with your statements.
legendary

Here on the main board fool. where you are pumping now.

Ha that person had to remove his accusations as you will see once you locate the thread.

You will be the new taoway or whatever that guys was called that tried to make up some nonsense which I showed to be complete nonsense ...hence he removed it.

IOTA will be known for the scam it is the more you try to pump this captive ICO scam on here.
Power the World for FREE

legendary
no because around 50% of the board classed it as a scam in a recent poll

ICO coins with no POW and no effort to push distribution wider than 1% of this board where the ico was hosted are nothing other than insta ico scams.

The fact it is not on exchange and being held up whilst pumped is transparent.

It is nxt2 by the same people that enriched a very small % of the board before with nxt1

I suspect we will see plenty of IOTA pumping threads on the main board just before exchange.

Funny we nothing about it hardly pre ico or during ico.

There needs to be some guide lines really for icos on here. They are totally unregulated and transparency.....well what transparency?

POW is the only way really unless there is mass advertising of the ICO way before and during.

LISK has done a good job of advertising. You cant go one page here without 5 huge banners of LISK in your face. facebook and twitter rewards ...

That's not to say lisk won't go tits up in future. We will have to wait and see.

iota was sold to a tiny % of the board for 130sats now they think they can sell for 10 000 sats??

if they can sell for 260 sats on exchange they should be grateful. stop trying to scam us all.
Power the World for FREE
The last trades put them at 3300 satoshi.

This is quite an impressive increase from the 130 sat ICO price!!
Pages:
Jump to: