Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it fall? - page 2. (Read 1176 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 21, 2018, 05:57:20 PM
Such sharp falls do not last long. And the market still returns to the original indicators. Moreover, this dump was speculation
Activity: 266
November 21, 2018, 11:29:44 AM
In such situations, you should always buy. There was a time when bitcoin lost half its price in a week. when it cost $ 600 and became $ 300. Now the situation is different only price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
November 21, 2018, 11:15:29 AM
The stock market is now experiencing a good collapse. Last time such a collapse affected the crypto-currency market. Do you think the collapse will affect this time?

I actually think if stock market collapses and economy goes down, we will see a big rise in crypto because people will try to secure their money outside of banks. But right now it doesnt look good on eater front
Activity: 182
Decentralized Digital Billboards
November 21, 2018, 11:13:37 AM
I think there is no connection with crypto and the stock markets because crypto currency is not interacting with these centralized things because crypto markets is independent and it's just a coincidence for the crypto market and stock market to go down at the same time because crypto is crashing because of many reasons which I could not explain.

Now we see a consolidation zone with good volatility. At the same time, cheap coins are growing, and it's not just that. It is worth switching your attention from the volume of the market to specific coins.
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 11:12:30 AM
It will definitely affect at the cryptocurrency market, but we don't know when will be this collapse. Maybe next year maybe 4 years. But after 4 years we don't know what will be with crypto
Activity: 715
Merit: 500
November 21, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
I really do not think so. The stock market does not really affect crypto, both markets do not operate at the same level, the collapse of the stock market eventually affects the crypto market may be a coincidence. of course. Even though the transaction type is almost the same, I do not think it will have an impact on encryption.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
November 21, 2018, 10:35:44 AM
I think there is no connection with crypto and the stock markets because crypto currency is not interacting with these centralized things because crypto markets is independent and it's just a coincidence for the crypto market and stock market to go down at the same time because crypto is crashing because of many reasons which I could not explain.
Activity: 448
November 21, 2018, 10:30:28 AM
From the lok of thing the market is very very red at that moment as we speak coins are falling and crashing most persons are loosing millions in a day and more.  But predictions have it that the market will recover soon and we dont know when anyway
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 21, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
This collapse we're seeing now was obvious from a few weeks prior to this market devastation. It's just one of the things that we all keep getting wrong in crypto and that is escape the greediness that prevents most of us to get out on time.

Is there even a perfect time to get out? Or would anyone be able to know when that is? People of course won't think about letting go of their coins when the price is pretty steady since historically, they to go by this time would be up. I don't think anybody at all expected this kind of movement.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
November 21, 2018, 09:31:52 AM
          We can not know what will happen in the future. The crypto market does not go through any collapse. It's just a normal stage of the crypto market. If we follow what happened in the past, we notice that history is repeated. It's a "business" in which you have to be patient and accept the temporary drops.

Actually there are many prediction about cryptocurrency, the other people says that 2022 is the recovery of the market, some of them says it will rise next year but prediction is an always prediction we can't guarantee that it will happen. Only need to do is wait and support for the better.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
November 21, 2018, 09:22:36 AM
This collapse we're seeing now was obvious from a few weeks prior to this market devastation. It's just one of the things that we all keep getting wrong in crypto and that is escape the greediness that prevents most of us to get out on time.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
November 21, 2018, 09:11:50 AM
          We can not know what will happen in the future. The crypto market does not go through any collapse. It's just a normal stage of the crypto market. If we follow what happened in the past, we notice that history is repeated. It's a "business" in which you have to be patient and accept the temporary drops.
copper member
Activity: 210
November 21, 2018, 08:24:06 AM
It has already collapsed and nobody knows, where the bottom is. It is very difficult to say, if we see the green market before the end of the year, but I am sure we will not reach the bar of 7k per bitcoin in December.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
November 21, 2018, 02:12:00 AM
The stock market is now experiencing a good collapse. Last time such a collapse affected the crypto-currency market. Do you think the collapse will affect this time?
Of course, the situation on the stock markets strongly influences cryptocurrency markets, markets do not live their own lives, their capitalization strongly depends on the mood of investors who take away their money in case of danger.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
November 16, 2018, 02:09:09 AM
Based on what I've seen on Sunnydecree Video on youtube, he stated in the video that when the stock market falls down the crypto market follows based on the chard he shows in his video, I don't know what is the correlation about stocks and crypto
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
November 16, 2018, 01:33:57 AM
People are always saying that stock market affects cryptocurrency. Please that’s a lie. Cryptocurrency has nothing to do with stock market so stock market can never affect the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrency market is completely on its own and its being influenced by the investors which is true speculation and manipulation or as we would always say—rate of demand and supply.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 03:06:15 PM
You just don’t need to call it a collapse of the market because it’s just ordinary moves that make the crowds lose money and allow those who control the crowd to make money or who can quickly adapt and follow the trend!
Merit: 10
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 15, 2018, 10:38:06 AM
these periods of crasg are not the most pleasant ones, i agree. but i guess all of you have heard this, that the biggest success comes after the biggest crush. probably we need it, in order to make up our minds
copper member
November 15, 2018, 10:31:29 AM
The market has just collapsed, but people are still believing that the market is going to recover till the end of this year. I find it silly and do not understand why the bull run should start if the market has lost 1/10 of its capitalisation within one day.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 04:48:33 AM
i think stock market and cryptocurrency both are different, crypto is already increasing day by day in all over the world.
Pages:
Jump to: