Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it fall? - page 7. (Read 1176 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 1
October 30, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
I think there is no such relationship between the stock market collapse into cryptocurrency stock exchange because when we base on the current inflation of crypto in 2017 which bitcoins reaches closer $20,000 USD, the stock market has no relevance of increases or decrease in forex exchange and to the economic stability.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
October 30, 2018, 03:28:56 AM
The stock market is now experiencing a good collapse. Last time such a collapse affected the crypto-currency market. Do you think the collapse will affect this time?

Definitely no relation regarding the stock market and the cryptocurrency but I am thinking the investors , because maybe some investors of stock market are also an investors of crypto , so strategy wise this will affect cryptocurrency but not sure if it is positve or negative impact .
I think if stock market (not forex) not really affect for crypto, but it will be different if fiat market that can cause impact for cryptocurrency. Even type of trading is almost same, i don't think it will have impact for crypto.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 30, 2018, 03:14:31 AM
I don't see the connection between the stock and also the crypto. What's happening in stocks I think will not effect conferring for crypto in this time. see both have their respective base in the movement, of course, will not mutually influence each other.
Activity: 322
October 30, 2018, 02:39:42 AM
I really don't think so, because they have no possible connections, the stock market and the cryptocurrency platform. But it can be possible, if the user in the cryptocurrency platform will spread FUD from the stock market to its platform. But it will surely recovered immediately.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
October 29, 2018, 06:28:07 PM
This is a general questions to ask from every person who happen to know cryptocurrency at first time, but the statement of failing is part of volatility of a currency. Like some of the projects related to crypto now, some will really fail due to low demand and investors declined to be part of this game anymore. They thought crypto will put their funds to danger.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
October 29, 2018, 06:23:15 PM
Yes of course, there is certain permeability among all the markets and the economic perspectives are bad for all the sector and countries, so crypto will be there impacted too.
Activity: 322
October 29, 2018, 06:11:25 PM
In my views, I don't think it has any relation between cryptocurrency and stock market as it has different form of market investment. If both markets had experienced bearish trend lately, it would have been just coincidental and with the current situation of the crypto market, this seem to have another major adjustment that could be in preparation for the next expected bullish market that may occur soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
October 29, 2018, 05:33:43 PM
The stock market is now experiencing a good collapse. Last time such a collapse affected the crypto-currency market. Do you think the collapse will affect this time?

Definitely no relation regarding the stock market and the cryptocurrency but I am thinking the investors , because maybe some investors of stock market are also an investors of crypto , so strategy wise this will affect cryptocurrency but not sure if it is positve or negative impact .
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
October 29, 2018, 05:03:45 PM
The stock market fall is not necessarily vital to crypto. But yes, a decrease in dollar might raise bitcoin price. With the loss of share, people will start buying other commodities and bitcoin is a very good option at this moment.
Activity: 252
October 29, 2018, 04:59:07 PM
I think this time the market price will goes down,the cryptocurrency will not affected because it is normal that the price was goes ups and downs.But as a followers we are affected because what is in our mind is that it is already the end of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 8
October 29, 2018, 04:46:49 PM

Probably wont of course. this is very normal in the world of crypto. This is just  like a rollback of a wavesplash and will be back with greater tsunami  surely next year.
Activity: 218
October 29, 2018, 04:42:48 PM
in my opinion ee will not see some catastrophic event as everyting can be restores in the cryptocurrency workd if we really need it
Activity: 336
October 29, 2018, 04:41:32 PM
I think there is no connection between the stock market and cryptocurrency. Somehow someone sees or analyzes, but it will have no effect at all.
 Thank you.
October 29, 2018, 04:37:12 PM
It is not related actually. Obviously there will be some effect in the market and if people try to invest in bitcoin, that might be a good thing.
October 29, 2018, 04:36:55 PM
Personally I do not see any relation between Cryptocurrency market and stock market other then the sentiment of some investors. It may have a little impact on the crypto market but nothing to worry about.
October 29, 2018, 04:36:17 PM
I don't think it would hurt the cryptocurrency directly. Indirect affection might take place as the companies losing money might resort to cryptocurrency and trade them to stabilize the economic status.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
October 27, 2018, 01:52:06 PM
I do not think it is a collapse and a global fall. This is just a correction. What? - you ask. Yes, it's just a very large correction, the fee for the growth in 2017.
Activity: 15
October 27, 2018, 12:12:32 PM
Crypto is different in comparison to the stock market. The collapse of the stock market will effect the sentiment of the investors and speculators in cryptocurrency.  Which gives little impact and no impact directly to crypto as it has no connections to the development of it. But with the future nothing is for sure what underlying factor would severely effect it.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
HELENA
October 27, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

does not seem,, although in the short term there will certainly be an effect but will not make the crypto market worse. maybe it could be the other way around with the stock market crash making people look for new, more profitable investments. and crypto can be one of the choices. if that happens we can see a huge surge later.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 27, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
Nothing happens, I am sure that today people can correctly use their time and their capabilities in this, because in the near future, when the new wave and the influx of investors into cryptocurrency begin, then everything will start with a new power.
Pages:
Jump to: