Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it grow ETH ? - page 5. (Read 130534 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 02:16:01 PM
Definitely, the ETH price will grow fast, but not it happen in this year. I think it will happen in mid of 2019. This year will end by more one month. So, I never think the ETH price will grow to a good price level within only one month. It needs more times to recovered. So I hope and I believe it will happen mid of 2019.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
November 21, 2018, 01:40:08 PM
When i invested in ethereum that time eth was at $195 USD and today ETH is below $150 USD
I think ETH will grow in coming months. Though am not sure what is gonna happen in future. Lets stay positive and wait for bullrun.
copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 7
Sparklemobile.io
November 21, 2018, 01:21:29 PM
ETH will probably increase but who knows.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
November 02, 2018, 08:22:25 PM
Eth is the best altcoin for me even price is at cheap price right now .Once bitcoin increase this year it will followed by ethereum and other altcoins . It's too early to say that they are just bubble in my opinion .
Activity: 308
Swipe!
November 02, 2018, 08:16:37 PM
I think that in a long perspective ETH has enormous potential. Maybe not so fast but it will probably break 2000,3000 and even 5000$ price points in 2-3 years.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
November 02, 2018, 07:06:04 PM
I think it will increase the price in the future. Maybe this year price fall but remember we still have 2 months left and anytime possible for the ethereum to increase again the value in a short period of time because that coin is most potential coin in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
November 02, 2018, 06:57:23 PM
Everyone's hopes for ETH will grow faster But this year is not as expected, maybe
In the next year the condition will recover and now we all have to be patient and wait, surely conditions will improve, and now because eth prices still tend to fall, this is an opportunity to invest Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
November 02, 2018, 06:32:02 PM
We had a frightening period for Ethereum. Still the same bad period continues. But this process will end. I think Ethereum will see the $ 1000 again. Vitalik should give good news!
It is not certain that ETh can be as high as $ 1,000 or fake under $ 50. I guarantee that no one can know exactly, so I should not expect so high, every expectation of $ 500 is so good already. In my opinion, ETh prices have to wait another year
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
November 02, 2018, 06:18:20 PM
a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

You hear something like that, it's better to just focus and believe that eth will go back up or recover. don't even after hearing news like that you immediately get nervous. because it won't solve the problem.
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
October 31, 2018, 06:10:49 PM
Judging by how much he falls, he must grow. It seems to me that the stronger the spring compresses, the stronger it can fire, but these are just my reasons and nothing more, as only GOD can really know   Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
October 31, 2018, 03:31:45 PM
We had a frightening period for Ethereum. Still the same bad period continues. But this process will end. I think Ethereum will see the $ 1000 again. Vitalik should give good news!
Activity: 214
October 31, 2018, 02:52:44 PM
why not? ethereum is a new generation of cryptocurrencies, ethereum is on second place in crypto and ethereum even better than bitcoin technically
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
October 31, 2018, 02:25:50 PM
Ethereum will soon increase. It's just that it may take some while before it recover from its fall, hopefully I think by the end of this year or January next year the market should start showing some positive results.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 16, 2018, 09:09:43 AM
a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

Of course the crypto currency will grow and the ethereum as well. It's just that the market is experiencing temporary difficulties because of the large amount of bad news.
But now I'm no longer eager to invest in ETH, I do not dare to believe that ETH can increase to $ 1000 by the end of the year, so I think we should consider before making a decision, coin ETH is currently very risky, prices may continue to fall further. so be careful.
Activity: 476
https://saturn.black
October 16, 2018, 02:19:47 AM
With the arrival of the bulls, the whole market will be in a green wave. In the meantime, all these attempts will not bend at all under the actions of bears and hamsters. We will wait until there is a feeling that this will all die.
Activity: 546
October 16, 2018, 01:54:06 AM

Of course the crypto currency will grow and the ethereum as well. It's just that the market is experiencing temporary difficulties because of the large amount of bad news.
Activity: 579
October 13, 2018, 05:06:48 PM
What is certain is that ethereum is not a bubble, ethereum is very popular and many choose it for investment, and also many ico who use ethereum smart contracts. I am not worried about ethereum because ethereum can certainly recover at high prices.
due to the fact that almost 90% of all ico companies use the erc20 platform, ethereum has good prospects for the future. Not only about its collapse, but it is better to stop talking about the bubble, because they are unfounded.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 0
October 13, 2018, 04:54:53 PM
What is certain is that ethereum is not a bubble, ethereum is very popular and many choose it for investment, and also many ico who use ethereum smart contracts. I am not worried about ethereum because ethereum can certainly recover at high prices.
Activity: 248
October 13, 2018, 03:05:12 PM
I think ethereum will grow as soon as possible and as a matter of fact ethereum right now is the second coin after bitcoin. It is already proven and tested.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
October 13, 2018, 02:43:03 PM
Everything grows and everything falls. It is necessary to look, it is necessary to trade. Life is movement. We must always strive for the best result.
something a lot of joy causes such a life. Of course, I understand what is the movement of life, but I wanted more to be a movement of growth or stabilization of the market manifested more adequately and positively.
Pages:
Jump to: