Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it grow ETH ? - page 6. (Read 130534 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 12
October 13, 2018, 02:38:30 PM
Everything grows and everything falls. It is necessary to look, it is necessary to trade. Life is movement. We must always strive for the best result.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 13, 2018, 04:43:59 AM
I still think that the potential of ethereum is still there. Eventhough we see ethereum suffer, it only needs some growth again to their application and who knows, ethereum will come back again, come back stronger.
I now focus on altcoin other than focus on ETH, because the coin is no longer earnest and no longer as potent as the previous time, worth plunging down and if bought now would probably lose money. .
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
October 13, 2018, 04:21:26 AM
It will be a very long time since market movements, if you study the market. all coins are falling down the price. so we can only wait for such an ethereal price. but as it rises before the end of the year.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 04:19:46 AM
I still think that the potential of ethereum is still there. Eventhough we see ethereum suffer, it only needs some growth again to their application and who knows, ethereum will come back again, come back stronger.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
October 13, 2018, 03:34:54 AM
Everything is possible, perhaps even the fact that for example tomorrow will be an inconspicuous jump of the coin, which will no longer stop and will go on without a doubt everything can be.
none of this is impossible, including the rise and high prices, but now the price of cryptocurrency is in fact experiencing a price decline. and this will make many people lose
In the next year the market is likely to be able to recover and now we all have to be patient to be able to wait for it to happen because the price of eth is still decreasing and the opportunity to invest
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
October 13, 2018, 03:16:46 AM
Everything is possible, perhaps even the fact that for example tomorrow will be an inconspicuous jump of the coin, which will no longer stop and will go on without a doubt everything can be.
none of this is impossible, including the rise and high prices, but now the price of cryptocurrency is in fact experiencing a price decline. and this will make many people lose
Activity: 350
October 13, 2018, 03:01:31 AM
Currently this ethereum is down 170$. Eth market is so down. I think the main reason is increase the eth coin supply. When it locked or stop eth price is increase.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
October 12, 2018, 05:35:19 PM
a lot of opinions on the Internet, there are many groups and different versions about the growth of currencies, do you think it will grow or fall? 7 and is it all a bubble?

we should first be sure that everything will grow. the problem is sometimes news like that is just gossip. because until now there are still people who don't like eth, btc or other altcoins. so we don't just let it down to believe.
Activity: 122
October 04, 2018, 07:54:03 AM
I Can not say exactly about the near future, but in the future, I am sure that it will grow, because it has great potential and a very good future. therefore, I am prone to a positive outcome. There are many coins with stability and potential to grow more.While fall and rise part of market and falling market is also an opportunity to buy more in cheap and hold to sell in high when maximize the profit.
Activity: 462
October 04, 2018, 06:30:50 AM
Activity: 644
September 29, 2018, 04:02:50 PM
I still believe ethereum will continue to grow, Ethereum has great potential. I am like a fan, this platform. I love a very flexible and multifunctional crypto currency. Where growth and the future are seen.
Speaking of ethereum, the coin does have a promising future,
so it can be concluded that I am sure that ethereum will certainly be able to grow, we will see it later
The fact is that today the etherium shows quite good results and due to the fact that the erc20 platform is the basis for many projects, this will affect the interest in the etherium in the society.
Activity: 364
September 29, 2018, 03:59:41 PM
I still believe ethereum will continue to grow, Ethereum has great potential. I am like a fan, this platform. I love a very flexible and multifunctional crypto currency. Where growth and the future are seen.
Speaking of ethereum, the coin does have a promising future,
so it can be concluded that I am sure that ethereum will certainly be able to grow, we will see it later
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 01:47:04 PM
It seems to me definitely how ether cannot grow. Yes, this is one of the most valuable cryptocurrencies that has ever been, and everything else is so trivial. A lot of projects will not survive, and Ethereum has already taken place and is very promising.

I think Ethereum has all the potential and the only way to go is up! Ethereum is vey essential for altcoin transactions and even for this it is enough to go stronger.
Activity: 406
September 29, 2018, 01:36:54 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
September 28, 2018, 05:42:05 PM
It seems to me definitely how ether cannot grow. Yes, this is one of the most valuable cryptocurrencies that has ever been, and everything else is so trivial. A lot of projects will not survive, and Ethereum has already taken place and is very promising.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 05:33:13 PM
As of today, the price of ethereum has been back to down just like the price of the last year which is a bad news for all the holders of eth. And as i believe into eth that it will be bounce back soon so just take a patience and hold into it.
according to my forecasts, the etherium has already reached its bottom. And now we expect active growth, which should reach another maximum in the next three months.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 02:43:02 PM
As of today, the price of ethereum has been back to down just like the price of the last year which is a bad news for all the holders of eth. And as i believe into eth that it will be bounce back soon so just take a patience and hold into it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 01:51:51 PM
According to market developments and on the floor coinmarketcap shows us that. The market is moving well and green has come back. With this positive information i believe ETH will come back soon and for $ 600 this October.
I think ETH will restore without dependencies from the market but on the green way it will be faster no doubt. Watch. Plasma tested in the testnet and ready to implement in the mainnet. The team makes some preparations for the PoS consensus. Sharding on the way. Zero-knowledge technology on the way. I think we will see ETH much more expensive soon
Activity: 246
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 01:27:02 PM
Bubble? At this stage, it is already more than a bubble. The bubble can not attract all the countries of the world, because of the bubble will not show news about this bubble on all channels in all countries. It's enough to stop trusting the cryptocurrency. Learn to understand it and all you will be well.
Activity: 350
Swipe
September 28, 2018, 01:10:18 PM
[LIVE] Ethereum Core Devs Meeting #47 [09/28/18] #ethereum https://t.co/2nEeCrkbmF
Pages:
Jump to: