Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it still last? - page 4. (Read 20418 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 110
January 29, 2019, 11:44:55 PM
Despite such a bear market in 2018, the money raised by ICOs was lot more than in the roaring bull market of 2017. Cryptos are only going to grow bigger with time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
January 29, 2019, 11:42:53 PM
Everything I got from Crypto was, of course, the result of my hard work. And I am very lucky to be able to feel the investment return or become a bounty hunter. And even though the market was in a state of collapse, it did not make me afraid of Crypto. I am very confident that this condition will soon recover and Crypto still has a good future.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
January 29, 2019, 11:25:46 PM
Even though I suffered a loss I will stay in crypto for something better. By surviving I still have hope that crypto will rise again even though the market is red, this makes me learn to be more concerned and be patient. Crypto needs a process and time to get back to its peak.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 11:24:26 PM
I here still believe that crypto will rise again at least 1-2 years forward.
It just looping of the history trend in the past time.
Activity: 355
Merit: 10
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
January 29, 2019, 11:04:42 PM
Personally, I will continue to survive even though my condition is in a bad condition,
indeed it is not 100% involved in crypto but at least we are still there and still
caring and optimistic that crypto will someday grow rapidly
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
January 29, 2019, 10:53:33 PM
In some thread, people saying that cryptocurrency will have it's glory day again in 2020. Some also say's about the reduce of mining reward will cause the price of bitcoin to increase. I hope that were true so the crypto coin will have it's good day again.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 29, 2019, 09:35:00 PM
What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..

I am still optimistic cryptocurrency market will survive in the future. Its real investment and many big institution already join in this market. Many people call bitcoin is digital gold and i think this market will profitable in near future
Being optimistic and still looking for positive outcome will help you to keep finding ways to accumulate more, there's always discussions and different opinions about what future can bring to this industry, and just like what you have said, there's already businesses and companies who already adopt
and willing to use this chain.

In the meantime, learning to accept changes and being ready to work more harder, in order to earn much higher profits after things start to bounce high.
Activity: 602
January 29, 2019, 09:34:21 PM
Cryptocurrency will still last and I am sure of that, indeed the current condition is still worse and we also don't know when everything will pass and it will run normally, but certainly crypto is not like this all takes time and process because I'm sure going forward crypto will be increasingly interested and can benefit us all
Activity: 1190
Merit: 504
January 29, 2019, 09:24:46 PM
I have high hopes that crypto will be good.

A real future? we're already set for that future and we just have to wait for that day until crypto goes on high.
Activity: 840
January 29, 2019, 09:07:47 PM
What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..

I am still optimistic cryptocurrency market will survive in the future. Its real investment and many big institution already join in this market. Many people call bitcoin is digital gold and i think this market will profitable in near future
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 29, 2019, 07:55:10 PM
That the market is down or that the crypto market seems not to bring profit as such to its users, does not nullify its future prospects. As a matter of fact, I believe in corrections. If this does not happen, i do not see cryptocurrency lasting long. So it is needed.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 29, 2019, 04:33:37 PM

Of course. If there were no hope for future growth, everyone would have already left the cryptocurrency market long ago. They all survive by participating in daily trading, bounty campaigns, and also investing in rare projects that make a profit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
January 29, 2019, 04:15:34 PM
Are scammers actually lazy, I don't think so. Infact they are the most hard working people I have ever seen, I think they might even be working round the clock waiting for those that will fall prey to their trap
I think that the time they spend on their fraudulent schemes can be spent on a good project, but they prefer to deceive people.

Cheating is certainly bad, but most of the projects collect good money, I think that soon will begin a bullish trend as many signs that the market is ready to turn !
Activity: 152
January 29, 2019, 03:25:25 PM
Are scammers actually lazy, I don't think so. Infact they are the most hard working people I have ever seen, I think they might even be working round the clock waiting for those that will fall prey to their trap
I think that the time they spend on their fraudulent schemes can be spent on a good project, but they prefer to deceive people.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
January 29, 2019, 03:18:51 PM
The price of cryptocurrency, although it has fallen significantly over the past year, however, this does not prevent cryptocurrency from developing. Good projects will work at any price value. Therefore, now there is no existing threat to the full functioning of the cryptocurrency. The bear market will ever end and the prices for cryptocurrency will definitely go up. Therefore, there is no need to panic, you need to accumulate coins and tokens and be ready for the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
January 29, 2019, 02:52:37 PM
I still think, in spite of the bad situation in the market, that the cryptocurrency will be accepted in the world. There are many reasons for this, especially cryptocurrency and blockchain will help solve problems in various industries for many countries. As for the crypto market, the situation here can be different, but in the end everything will stabilize and we will see growth. I believe that the main thing here is how you yourself feel about cryptocurrencies and whether you are going to participate in the promotion of blockchain technology.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
January 29, 2019, 02:45:06 PM
cryptocurrency can be used as one of the payments in this world to make it easier when making transactions from various parts of the world, so that transactions can be cheaper, easier, safer and certainly very fast because of payments using cryptocurrency.

but there are still many countries that still reject crypto for payments. so it seems that it still can't be done all over the world. but nothing is impossible so I think this can be true.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
January 29, 2019, 02:07:13 PM

I still have hope, but I don't think Crypto is doing well right now. this situation is probably the worst in the history of crypto. a big fall can make people distrust.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
January 29, 2019, 02:04:53 PM
In general it depends on what governments will do with cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies could be real competitor of fiat. But without the control that governments would like to have. Will see in near future. Already cryptocurrencies can't be ignored
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
January 29, 2019, 01:55:47 PM
To be sincere, my hope has never come down where cryptocurrency is concerned. Because I strongly believe that crypto has come to stay. I only sell few of my altcoins so as to meet up with some my immediate needs not because I don't have believe on the blockchain technology again. I stay with cryptocurrency always. The bull will surely come only that the time is not known.
Pages:
Jump to: