Pages:
Author

Topic: Will it still last? - page 10. (Read 20418 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 03:16:23 AM
I feel that in the future technology will be more developed and buying and selling transactions will be even easier if there is a blockchain and cryptocurrency we only need time to the future as it happens and be patient and continue to invest and continue to add assets.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
January 22, 2019, 03:12:33 AM
The ones who can't endured with the present market condition has already back out ,the remaining ones have already get used to the bearish market condition so its only a matter of time ,we still have high hopes
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
January 22, 2019, 03:10:34 AM
In every crisis there is opportunity, says a chinese expression. Even the market is in bearish situation, you can still make a profit if you how to do it and survive it eventually. The prices of many well-known cryptocurrencies are not always on declines, some of them are on uptrends so if you know how to trade properly, you will surely earn some profits. Surviving a bearish market depends on how resourceful you are.
Activity: 588
January 22, 2019, 03:03:45 AM
The current situation is certainly not impartial because market prices have not recovered. It's been a year the market price has declined and is now entering 2019. And hopefully, this will be a good start and the market can recover and look at a good future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 02:52:09 AM
I will survive crypto because this condition will be better. Although currently the crypto market is still red but gives me a lesson to be patient, there are times to have high grades. This game will definitely not belong.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
January 22, 2019, 02:31:04 AM
Of course, Crypto will be able to survive, and I am sure of that, I think this condition is normal in the world of cryptocurrency and we must be able to react wisely and I am also sure that crypto will continue to grow well in the future
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
January 22, 2019, 01:56:32 AM
I still d9 believe we still have another long way to go. One thing I have believed in recently and that makes me optimistic about the future survival of crypto is that there are many people around who still believe as I believe. And the trading aspects of crypto has ensured its survival so I believe in future, traders will  get crypto on a good grounds and HOLDers will take over.
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
January 22, 2019, 01:51:40 AM
The only reason why we are still here in the forum and in the crypto sphere is because we still believe in crypto and the blockchain technology, the fact that the market is in red now does not take away the fact that crypto as come to stay no matter the opposition, crypto will surely survive this bearish and will come back stronger, it will enjoy more acceptability as time goes on.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
January 22, 2019, 01:11:26 AM
What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..

experience make me believe that cryptomarkert will rise again. this situation with deep dump not first time. world accepting blockchain, same will be with cryptocurrency.
On this situations, we need to use our patience and the experience that we have before, knowing that there's always a bounce after certain downfall brings
hope to most of those experience traders, the recognitions coming from different places around the world will give some glimpse that momentum will be change after mass adoptions happen, there's people and businesses which also  eyeing to be involved with crypto and for sure after that there's a big impact that will generate the pump.
Activity: 295
January 22, 2019, 12:17:08 AM
I have the trust and confidence that crypto will be something positive in the future, and the exchange market is now a process to be the best.
Activity: 518
Merit: 161
January 22, 2019, 12:11:36 AM
What makes us still survive in the crypto market situation that has often been red lately. Do you still have high hopes that crypto will become a real future that can be accepted throughout the world? Thank you very much..

experience make me believe that cryptomarkert will rise again. this situation with deep dump not first time. world accepting blockchain, same will be with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 22, 2019, 12:07:40 AM
In crypto many things that we can learn, here many hopes are either scratched and arranged so that the results can be appropriate.
With the results obtained it will be a real investment.
Activity: 896
January 21, 2019, 11:38:15 PM

Will crypto have a future or will it survive this fall no one will have the answer to this 2 questions. What i know is that if you do nothing now you will not be in crypto space at all but if you put in minimal effort now at least you still can habour some hopes on crypto
Activity: 350
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
January 21, 2019, 11:22:57 PM
I still believe that crypto will be able to last a long time in the future, now it is still in an unstable condition, of course we have to be patient to wait for crypto to rise again and I also believe that crypto will be more widely known and will benefit life daily
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
January 21, 2019, 11:03:40 PM
I believe that in the future we gonna use cryptos in our daily needs and of course will accepted throughout the world, for sure the market will pump, so buy cheap crypto now. Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
January 21, 2019, 10:37:06 PM
Cryptocurrency is a huge industry, almost all over the world, recognizing Crypto. And in crypto, we can get various opportunities to get money. So I'm sure if Crypto has a very good future.
Activity: 177
Merit: 50
My Dream Comes True
January 21, 2019, 10:31:09 PM
This is not just about money but also about the things that I love. When we love something, of course we will be more curious. In a position like this many things we can learn. The world is getting modern and leave the blockchain technology this will be so stupid thing. Bad and poor condition of the crypto I will never leave because of crypto or blockchain technology will continue to evolve from year to year and also did not rule out the possibility of the world will be more open. When lay people know it then we are the winner because understand from a long time ago.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 10:23:05 PM
For me I just have to believe that cryptocurrency will be accepted globally, and when that time comes, the cryptocurrency should have a stable state.
With less fluctuation compared to what happen these days.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
January 21, 2019, 07:50:45 PM
Cryptocurrency is still very young. Governments are just starting to think of ways how could these cryptocurrencies be useful in the economy. We can't deny the fact that as of now,  governments are seeing loop holes on the usage of these such as untraceable financial transactions that often illegal. Don't be in a hurry! Through time, they can finally develop the full potential of the decentralized system.  When that time comes, governments will recognize cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
January 21, 2019, 07:45:38 PM
The cryptocurrency market will certainly recover in the future , I think those who believe in the market are waiting for recovery no closer to 2020 , I think after such growth that the market needed rest
Pages:
Jump to: